Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? (6319 Views)

Vacancy: Trainee Engineers @ VDT Communications Ltd. / Insight Communications Ltd Test / Insight Communications Ltd Invitation For Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by Chyysom(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2012
I was invited for an interview by links communications did anybody get this kind of invitation are dey for real.pls need ur help.here is what they sent me.

With reference to your application sent to Links Communication Limited, for a Banking JOB, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited for immediate posting to Diamond Bank.Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and Links Comm. Limited, after that you will have no business with us. 

Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited.This is a requirement to meet you in person and review your credentials.

Please find details of your invite below:

Date: 26

th May

2012Time: 1:00pm Venue: Afrihub ICT Center Main Campus University of Abuja. 

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security checking point. 

Note: You are to pay the sum of 2,200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprises all of your document including the medical result that will be taking to the Bank. 

Find details of the account number below: 

Bank Name: Guaranty Trust BankA/C Number: 0115420727A/C Name: Kayode Adesanya 

Please,

come with the

Teller to the

venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Yours Faithfully,

Adesanya Kayode

HRM
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by deenee: 11:34pm On May 23, 2012
It is a scam! Diamond bank or any other bank that I know of will not ask you for pay for medicals. If you oblige to their request, you do so at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by butina: 2:01am On May 24, 2012
I was invited for an interview by links communications did anybody get this kind of invitation are dey for real.pls need ur help.here is what they sent me.

Chat Invitation
Inbox

Links Comm.Ltd.
<linkscommltd@gmail.com> Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:41 PM
To:
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

With reference to your application sent to Links Communication Limited, for an OND Banking JOB, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited for immediate posting to Diamond Bank.
Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and Links Comm. Limited, after that you will have no business with us.

Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited.
This is a requirement to meet you in person and review your credentials.

Date: 26th May 2012
Time: 1:00pm
Venue: Elephant House, Plot 12, Hakeem Balogun Way, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security checking point.

Note: You are to pay the sum of 2,200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprises all of your document including the medical result that will be taking to the Bank.

Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
A/C Number: 0115420727
A/C Name: Kayode Adesanya

Please, come with the Teller to the venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Yours Faithfully,

Adesanya Kayode
HRM
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by Tisa: 1:48am On May 25, 2012
It is a scam. U don't pay for medicals for any employment. I tire for this fraudsters o, people are just desperate.
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by jesusboi1: 5:18pm On May 25, 2012
dis is a serious scam now...nobody asks 4 money 2 b paid for anything whether bsc, ond or hnd..whether d r even contract staff..d guy even went ahead 2 giv his own account no, nt even d so called link's has d account..if u cn involv d police pls do so by givin dem dt account details 2 get him arrestd immediately
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by afinic001(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2012
D scammer is a desperate guy!
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by Gboliwe: 10:23pm On May 25, 2012
And the money is paid into an individual's account. Its a scam
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by lanrems: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
With reference to your application sent to Links Communication Limited, for an OND Banking JOB, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited for immediate posting to Diamond Bank.Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and Links Comm. Limited, after that you will have no business with us. 

Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited.This is a requirement to meet you in person and review your credentials.

Date: 9th June 2012 Time: 11:00am

Venue: Elephant House, Plot 12, Hakeem Balogun Way, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos. 

Bank Name: Guaranty Trust BankA/C Number: 0115420727A/C Name: Kayode Adesanya 

Please,

come with the

Teller to the

venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Yours Faithfully,

Adesanya Kayode
          HRM
I got same message on thurs 06062012, bt d fact dt I stay close 2 ikeja I had 2 go 2 5 address 1st b4 paying into d account. On getting 2 d location I was unable 2 locate no12 as stated in d message nt even a sign board 2 show for, actually d building dt was suppose 2 b no12 happens 2 b a landed property with game dt was locked. Hence my advice 2 all of u out there is 2 ignore such message if u receive 1. In addition elephant building was nt on d same street as hakeem balogun. Beware guys!!!
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by Ajirioghene: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2012
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust BankA/C Number: 0115420727A/C Name: Kayode Adesanya this is a big scam infact the mother of scams I just got mine to come to Abraka...kayode police are tracing u now I hope they find u..start running.EFCC alert are on that ur accout ok idiot
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by Tims156(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
Sorry guy... You are in a shit. Is a big scam...... Reply them to kiss your ass....
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by Labrinx: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2012
Chyysom, or anyone else, did you go for this eventually cos I just got one of those messages. Lemmie know how it turned out. Is it real or really a scam?

With reference to your application sent to Links Communication Limited, after much analyses of your CV, we are please to inform you that, you have been invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited for immediate posting to Glaxo Smith Klien.Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and Links Comm. Limited, after that you will have no business with us. 

Date: 10th November 2012Time:11:30am Venue: ICT HUB Beside Zenith Bank, Main Campus, Lagos State University. 

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security check point. 

Note: You are to pay the sum of N2,200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprises all of your document including the medical result that will be taking to the place of your posting. 

Bank Name: EcobankA/C Number: 0803043511A/C Name: Adesanya Kayode 

Please,

come with the

Teller to the

Yours Faithfully,

Adesanya Kayode
          HRM

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by lakefist(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2012
SCAMMERS
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by oscarpreye: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
Don't mind all those guys if some1 follows there mouth one will lost.That was what I thought before,thinking they are scammers,I and my younger sister got a job through them after paying N2200.She was posted to Spring Bank,while I was posted to Unilever.Nigerians,anything that involve money they always run from it and are to quick to judge without investigating properly. If you are one of those that have been called for a chat,you better go instead of dying in Silence. What is N2,200 compare to a job that worts 60k-80k.
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by loversworld: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
You guys should be careful with the information some of us pass in the house,its misleading. Sumtime back I ask a question if Links Comm. Ltd are real,I got a lot of views saying they are scam,where as they are not.My friend got a JOB through them,he was posted to MTN,when I had that,I felt BAD,and when the opportunity came I gave it a shot and I got a JOB through them,I was posted to Dangote,and am working there now.Pls stop misleading people, the fact that you can't take a risk does not mean others shouldn't. I paid N2,200 and I got my dream job. Take note friends don't be mislead.Links Communication
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by Agbgift(f): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
SCAMMERS.
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by Nairastake: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
oscarpreye: Don't mind all those guys if some1 follows there mouth one will lost.That was what I thought before,thinking they are scammers,I and my younger sister got a job through them after paying N2200.She was posted to Spring Bank,while I was posted to Unilever.Nigerians,anything that involve money they always run from it and are to quick to judge without investigating properly. If you are one of those that have been called for a chat,you better go instead of dying in Silence. What is N2,200 compare to a job that worts 60k-80k.

Hahahahahahahahaha...
The scammer is even here on nairaland. Registered today, has only his
First and last comment on this thread. Guy start running cuz u are
Now been tracked.
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by Nairastake: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
loversworld: You guys should be careful with the information some of us pass in the house,its misleading. Sumtime back I ask a question if Links Comm. Ltd are real,I got a lot of views saying they are scam,where as they are not.My friend got a JOB through them,he was posted to MTN,when I had that,I felt BAD,and when the opportunity came I gave it a shot and I got a JOB through them,I was posted to Dangote,and am working there now.Pls stop misleading people, the fact that you can't take a risk does not mean others shouldn't. I paid N2,200 and I got my dream job. Take note friends don't be mislead.Links Communication

Still same person. Here's a link to his first scam post on the day
He registered (27th sept 2012),
https://www.nairaland.com/967122/romance-sections-off-topic-chat/228

This's his next post after that.
PURE and CHEAP scammers!!!
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by Agbgift(f): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
@nairastake, tanks for d link jor. Na family scam tins dem dey do, see their pics self, wift dia face u go knw say dem be despirado.
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by ucheb001: 12:59am On Nov 10, 2012
Pls frnds help out,i receive an email to attend interview wit link communication at uni abuja ict main hub center re they scammer ot wot pls help wit useful info.
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by lakefist(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
scam please run away ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by zubbizareta: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
Pls, I implore anyone and everyone who got this text to blatantly ignore it. 'Links Comm' is a FRAUD.
They sent this same text to me in the month of July in Lagos to come over to elephant house.
Though I didn't pay, I decided to find out who they were. The first glitch was that the address given and where I went didn't correspond, finally, after asking several 'Okada' riders, I got to the supposed address but got the shocker, the security men with some policemen accosted me thinking I was a member of the fraudster. It was only when I told them who I was that they became sympathetic.
My saving grace was that I didn't pay, just went sightseeing.
I just went to the new mall to enjoy myself afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by hariorh: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dem never catch d guy. He's still sending those freaking scam messages. Infact he has upgraded to bulk sms style now
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by anitaaliu: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
grin Got same msge too. Smh
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by joseph1832(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
My sister got an invite from this same links communication, she paid N2200 naira into the bankbut her interview was postponed by them till Jan 31st, I showed her this trend and she's now feeling sour! Nigerians they'll never seize to amaze me.
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by sleeky8(m): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
I also got mine, d bast.ard is recruiting for unilever fuckard.
Thank God 4 nairaland na so i 4 enta 1 chance
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by sixteen08(m): 4:12am On Dec 20, 2012
Abeg dem don upgrade oooooo.....na dem latest customised email b dis.....

With reference to your application sent to Links Communication Limited, after much analyses of your CV, we are please to inform you that, you have been invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited for your posting to Unilever Nigeria Plc.

Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and Links Comm. Limited, after that you will have no business with us.

Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited.

Date: 22nd December 2012

Time:11:30am
Venue: University of Lagos Multi-Purpose Hall (Main Campus) Akoka.

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security check point.

Note: You are to pay the sum of N2, 200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprise your entire document including the medical result that will be taking to the place of your posting.

Bank Name: Ecobank
A/C Number: 0183054338
A/C Name: Olawale Rotimi

Please, come with the Teller to the venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Yours Faithfully,
Olawale Rotimi

HRM
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by sixteen08(m): 4:20am On Dec 20, 2012
Pls help contact security agents so dat d scam racket can be bursted
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by oscarpreye: 5:28am On Dec 20, 2012
Links Comm ltd are REAL,I got my Job through them after paying N2,200. Stop spreading VIRUS about them cos' they are reputable/honest organization that means well for the good citizens of Nigeria. If you are invited I will say CONGRATS!
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by joseph1832(m): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2012
@oscarpreye I'd they are real how come they are using different account numbers?, difeerent bank accounts, different account name, different venue for interview and also different state for interviews. You who say they are real just prove to us by telling or evening asking them to show here that they are registered under corporate affairs commission and how come they are posting interviews. Please also tell us where you did your interview? And why and how you said they are real?
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by sleeky8(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2012
oscarpreye: Links Comm ltd are REAL,I got my Job through them after paying N2,200. Stop spreading VIRUS about them cos' they are reputable/honest organization that means well for the good citizens of Nigeria. If you are invited I will say CONGRATS!

Only God in heaven will punish you and your family, continue scamming unsuspecting and frustrating graduates and i promise you your case is with the police.
MEMO to graduates do not fall for this scammer he just wants to make xmas money.
Re: Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real? by ideee03(f): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
With reference to your application sent to Links Communication Limited, after much analyses of your CV, we are please to inform you that, you have been invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited for your posting to Unilever Nigeria Plc.

Date: 26th January 2013

Time:12:30pm
Venue: University of Lagos Multi-Purpose Hall (Main Campus) Akoka.

Note: You are to pay the sum of N2, 200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprise your entire document including the medical result that will be taking to the place of your posting.

Bank Name: Ecobank

A/C Number: 0803043511

A/C Name: Adesanya Kayode

Yours Faithfully,

Adesanya Kayode

HRM

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Airsea Cargo Phone Interview!!!!! / How Many People Have Actually Gotten A Job From Online Recruitment Companies? / Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.