Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? (33471 Views)

These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by djsmoothy: 9:29am On May 25, 2012
I pray it breaks and the oil finish and let us see what
they will steal. Since the discovery of oil my country
have been upside down.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by melvinwizzle: 9:30am On May 25, 2012
helllll" yeah, its gonna break up into 50 pieces...... May God help us
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Azubreezy(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2012
I hope It does. I can't wait to fly my Biafran Flag. Oha N'eze nma nma nu ooo!

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by ebgbest(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2012
bbpreye: Biafrans or igbos or wateva they call themselves, I thought they claimed to av migrated from isreal, they should pls migrate back, I love my igbo folks so much n can't say one harsh word about them,, but sincerely if Nigeria will eventually break up, it'll be BIAFRA, NIGERDELTA REPUBLIC and NORTHERN NIGERIA. Since these haters can't stop envying the money pot of their nation. U need to come down to d nigerdelta and. Hw people are suffering while one aboki is head of oil dept at NNPC, an aboki that does not know where east-west rd is. GEJ is the last president of Nigeria, u don't know better than the U.S.A!
tell me where would state like Benue and Kogi fall wen dis division wil take place
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by mjconcept(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2012
War will make us even poorer,breakup will bring out the beast in all of us,unity will make better nation,2015 will take another dimension far from what we are thinking just watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by killuminati(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind: By the Holy Grace of Amadioha, Biafra shall be free of northern oppressors, western betrayers and neighbourly saboteurs!
Iseee!
keep dreaming, slavery fool. You'll always be under control of the north. Mark it! cool
Logic Mind: By the Holy Grace of Amadioha, Biafra shall be free of northern oppressors, western betrayers and neighbourly saboteurs!
Iseee!
keep dreaming, slavery fool. You'll always be under control of the north. Mark it!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 9:50am On May 25, 2012
T9ksy:

Yeah, like biafrans were going to dash us Odua republic?? The question remains, "Na who beg una"?

See this son of a coward. Your people will rather comit suicide than be free of aboki domination.
Awolowo, your ancestor, BEGGED, for oduduwa. Ojukwu got him out of prison, made plans with him for the break up of nigeria, sent him to lagos and what did the rat-poison enthusiast do?! Joined his slave masters!!
Did we abandon your crying asz? No. We sent elite biafran soldiers, and in order not to be accused of imposing ourselves, put them under the command of a Yoruba man, to liberate you from your oppressors. We liberated and created new countries on the way. Your Banjo, of the hated memory, did what ofemmanus do best: Stopped fighting and started begging.
Today you and your OPC are begging for odua republic.
You are begging for posts in abuja
You are begging for oil subsidy
Tribe of beggars
Tribe of saboteurs
Tribe of cowards
Tribe of slaves
Tribe of suicidists
Tribe of the crying generals.

4 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Niflheim(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2012
I wonder why someone will tell you to be his slave and tell you to bring all your property and when you say no,they will call you a traitor?Ojukwu met my uncle Ambassador Iyalla,for support from the Kalabaris,but had a secret igbo meeting later saying that the moment biafra is formed,we shall be his slaves and he shall control all our resources!!!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 9:53am On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, my father along with many others, had nothing to do with either the FG or Biafra. Both sides were wicked and only saw us as puns. Till today, we have quite a few family friends who are fatherless, because their fathers (whose only crime was being top shots in the Midwest govt) were executed in cold blood by Biafra.
Please do not talk stup!dly about what you do not know.

There is no point whitewashing anything. Neither Biafra nor the FG asked us for any pact or favour; both sides simply came in and trampled the people. In fact, if the Midwest had not been neutral, Biafra wouldn't have been able to come in, because the state would have been armed and ready as part of the FG.
As is common with the majority groups in Nigeria, Biafra phucked up by not taking the minorities serious and talking to them. Afterall, the Midwest had just walked out of the Western region in anger. Stup!d approach and now stup!d rewriting of history. angry
More than anything, that led to its defeat and the horrors of the war. It is left for the new generation to be wiser.

Lastly, when you guys talk about being betrayed by Niger Deltans or SS people, make sure you define exactly who you are talking about. Even when you talk about Ijaws, note that sizeable populations exist both inland in Delta state and along the coast to Ondo - these were never in Biafra too. You cannot use a wide brush and not expect Niger Deltans and SS people to react angrily.

Please substantiate the bolded.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 9:54am On May 25, 2012
Niflheim: I wonder why someone will tell you to be his slave and tell you to bring all your property and when you say no,they will call you a traitor?Ojukwu met my uncle Ambassador Iyalla,for support from the Kalabaris,but had a secret igbo meeting later saying that the moment biafra is formed,we shall be his slaves and he shall control all our resources!!!

Clap for yourself.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 9:56am On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

It is simple logic that Biafra decided to overthrow the govt in the Midwest, kill all top officials, install their own govt and declare a spurious republic to be ruled from Enugu. History bears that out, and no amount of lies or sentiment can cover that fact up.
The govt of the so-called Republic of Benin were Biafrans and when the FG invaded, they fled back to Biafra.

If there is another Biafra and the same thing happens, I will not be part of it, NEITHER WILL MY PEOPLE BE. You cannot conquer people or look down on them and hope they will be allies by some miracle.

I am glad that you aknowledge that it is only a fool that would ignore talking to others in the situation Biafra found herself in. Blame your leaders at the time for a colossal error. They could go all the way to Yoruba land to get Banjo, but they couldn't talk to a single Urhobo, Edo or Itsekiri soldier. General Ejoor was neutral, an Urhobo man whose people had just left the Western Region, yet no effort was made to convince him, rather he too was targetted for death. That guy is a family friend. Ok? Biafra did everything they could to scare the wits out of such a powerful and strategic fellow in the Nigerian armed forces and now we hear false stories of "betrayal." Its a pity and it is enraging.

You are still yet to provide proof, that Biafra killed mid western top officials.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:02am On May 25, 2012
PhysicsQED: The Midwest had nothing to do with a betrayal of Biafra. End of story.

I honestly don't see how the Ijaws in general 'betrayed' anybody, but I understand why some people would interpret it that way from their perspective.

This is a decent article which shows little bias and sheds some light on that issue for those that intend to discuss it among themselves (I'm not going to get involved, I'm no longer interested in Biafra v Nigeria threads.):

www.codesria.org/IMG/pdf/04_Dahou.pdf

The bolded epitomises the foolish stance of these so called minorities. Not getting involved, No longer interested,
Events have constantly shown that whether you like it or not, YOU ARE INVOLVED!
When things change again, your people like this half-brain cattle meat a.k.a Beaf, will start screaming invasion, murder etc. You need to participate, choose sides, form alliances, protect your peoples interest, lead etc. Sitting by the side only makes you look weak and manipulable.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Niflheim(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2012
also,remember the kaduna nzegwu coup,the plan was to kill all corrupt leaders,so they killed Akintola,tafawa balewa,okotie eboh,but the moment it was time to kill their own igbo leaders,they hesitated.That was when people discovered that the igbos are treacherous!!!

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by angelunics: 10:04am On May 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Amen
iseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:05am On May 25, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Dede1, I do not admire your foolish antics of calling our dear country cesspit, but I know that you try your best to provide historical facts regardless of whose ox is gored (though you embellish once in a while). Now, what really happened? Why did you, Eziachi (the respected NL biafran warrior) and others do what Beaf alleges? I ask you because I know you do not shy away from difficult questions.

Why are you asking someone else to substantiate allegations made by another person? The onus is on Beaf to prove what he is saying.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:07am On May 25, 2012
Laalamed: What would be the fate of ibo in lagos?

Even more prosperity.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by wisestfool2006: 10:07am On May 25, 2012
Only a foooooooooooool will pray so.........
May God in his own infinite mercy guide us
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:08am On May 25, 2012
CyberG: Hope y'all tribalists kill yourself off so normal people can live in peace! cool cool You know una sef here, lock yourself in dingy dark room and gas una sef to death while debating a hallucination that was over soooo long ago!! cool cool

There is one tribe associated with suicide and rat poison drinking.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by mjconcept(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2012
I can see all of you wishes the breakup of Nigeria,now let me ask you all a simple question; WHAT HAS NIGERIA GAINED FROM YOU nothing I'm sure of that and what do you think your detached ethnic group will gain from you if Nigeria eventually breaks up I'm also sure it will also be NOTHING , to me you all are just bunch confused lun@tics.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:12am On May 25, 2012
amosy007:

dude why all this hatred?

JEEZ.. Why is igbo always full of hate? sad

We don't hate.
We respond when our memory and heritage is insulted.
I am not a diplomat and say things as i feel them.
I am not a hyporite neither and will not allow the son of a two faced horse to denigrate the memory of brave biafran warriors without a backlash.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by T9ksy(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

See this son of a coward. Your people will rather comit suicide than be free of aboki domination.
Awolowo, your ancestor, BEGGED, for oduduwa. Ojukwu got him out of prison, made plans with him for the break up of nigeria, sent him to lagos and what did the rat-poison enthusiast do?! Joined his slave masters!!
Did we abandon your crying asz? No. We sent elite biafran soldiers, and in order not to be accused of imposing ourselves, put them under the command of a Yoruba man, to liberate you from your oppressors. We liberated and created new countries on the way. Your Banjo, of the hated memory, did what ofemmanus do best: Stopped fighting and started begging.
Today you and your OPC are begging for odua republic.
You are begging for posts in abuja
You are begging for oil subsidy
Tribe of beggars
Tribe of saboteurs
Tribe of cowards
Tribe of slaves
Tribe of suicidists
Tribe of the crying generals.

Haba! What was so painful in my post to elicit such venomous tirade from you? Oh well, i guess its a truism

that "truth hurts"!

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:14am On May 25, 2012
Azubreezy: I hope It does. I can't wait to fly my Biafran Flag. Oha N'eze nma nma nu ooo!

Nwanne, Nya gazie o!

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Dagr8tosyn: 10:17am On May 25, 2012
It's evidence that Nigeria will break up from the ensuing crises and tribal/religion disagreement.I pray Nigeria breaks if it will stop the seria killing, qoute me anywhere!!!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by chakula: 10:17am On May 25, 2012
let us pray loud and God will answer so each region will become a nation all the tribal war will end via internet so people will understand how hard to form a country is.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by chrisoj: 10:18am On May 25, 2012
I sincerely hope yes
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by stebell(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2012
bbpreye: But wait first, if we break up. Will it be north and south or niger delta and the rest of ya'll.
it will not be north n south but de six geopolitical zones.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:20am On May 25, 2012
killuminati: keep dreaming, slavery fool. You'll always be under control of the north. Mark it! coolkeep dreaming, slavery fool. You'll always be under control of the north. Mark it!

Why are you blowing yourselves up?
Ewu north.
Dream of dog and baboon blood
72 virgins and counting
This time it is not only igbos that will fight you. Nama fvcker.
I want to see you get british support again with your islamic terrorism.
Foolish puppet.
Almajiri breeder.
Please buy plastic kettle and wash your balls. Bend down and face mecca.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Emilord(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2012
I cannot but only see WAR...The CLOUD is HEAVY
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by mjconcept(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

Nwanne, Ya gazie o!
Bro I am an igbo boy to the core but I am against the breakup of Nigeria because it will do us no good Ojukwu himself said a united Nigeria will be the best thing to happen to us,take Sudan and South Sudan for example.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:24am On May 25, 2012
wisestfool2006: Only a foooooooooooool will pray so.........
May God in his own infinite mercy guide us

which god exactly are you begging for guidance?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:27am On May 25, 2012
T9ksy:

Haba! What was so painful in my post to elicit such venomous tirade from you? Oh well, i guess its a truism

that "truth hurts"!

I am quite content that you feel the hurt.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Niflheim(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2012
my hometown,Bakana,was invaded by igbos,they buried my great uncle alived and they changed the name of our village to an igbo name.now this is the 2nd most painful part.the most painful part is when an igbo man tells you that you should be grateful for all the invasions and beheadings!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye / APC Crisis: How Anti-Oshiomhole Governors Lost Out / Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.