Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience (75400 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Why Are Nigerians Tagged "Bad" In Most Foreign Countries. / Life In The Usa As A Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by proo212(m): 2:14am On Dec 06, 2007
Hallo nochmals,

ich wohne seit sieben jahren in München. Ich hab keine sache in NRW, nur wenn ich nach London fahre gehe ich vorbei,
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by didara86(f): 2:22am On Dec 06, 2007
München ist sehr schön, eine Freundin von mir wohnt in Bayern, smiley
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2007
Hey Guys, be considerate about others who don't understand Deutsche, why didn't anyone translate these quotes to the comprehension of all?
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by didara86(f): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2007
Oh, sorry vicjustice! Never meant to hide something,
Proo asked if I'm fine and if everything is going well. I replied that everything is great with me and i asked him where he exactly lives in germany. He told me that it was munich and i answered, that munich is nice and that i got a friend there,
smiley That's all.
Have a nice day @ all
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by proo212(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2007
@Vicjustice

Sorry about that. Just wanted to say hello to Didara. She translated everything we said.

Apologies once again,
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2007
Thanks for your understanding and cooperations, i really do appreciate.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by romeo(m): 12:58am On Dec 14, 2007
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by BabaDibia: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2007
wink
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by romeo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2007
Mr Vic,

Mr. Romeo, why have you just withdrawn your last comment that says, you're tired of the frustration and that you want to return home? Why don't you go home and spread the truth of the real situations?

I am actually planning to go home for good!! and you? i am sure you are echoing your own mind when you talk about frustrations. Spreading the truth is not the same thing as spreading lies! so take note.

Funny you, it's frequently on the news how people were rescued from the mediterranean sea attempting to cross from Morocco to Spain.

But that does not stop Greece, Turkey and the eastern block being the major gateway to Europe and many people are stranded in those countries trying to reach Western Europe.

I explained in the main article that there are Illegal immigrants in Ireland, most of whom are women who came in from the UK. . . Flights within the UK and Ireland are considered domestic: thus, there's seldom immigration control, the air companies take care of that.
As for the "Night Guard" thing, i leave that for our noble guys in the UK to respond

Ohh you never explained on the main article when you posted it, i pointed you to that and don't lie again because you edited your post later to add that .

There you go wrong, These Countries do not give residence permit to people because they deserve them, but because of amnesty in consideration that these anonymous illegals need to be identified and given rights to work in order to prevent crimes: most of these guys who participate in such activities do have residence permit: SO, HOW DO THEY DESERVE IT?

Just move away from the travel section of this site because you lack info, let me ask you a question! can somebody work in the UK with fake pali? Most of the times documents are given out to combat submerged economy of the illegals and thereby generating more tax income for the Govt., and any countries that thinks that you do not deserve to be in their country will put you in the next available flight to your country.

What do you know about Europe? Honestly talking, Prostitution does not exist in Ireland, how much more the road-side one.

What can i know about Europe when i am residing in Siberia and far east Asia cheesy cheesy, Ohh and before i forgot Ireland is the Vatican City where there are no "Ashawos" grin, keep decieving yourself. Check the below link for more info on Dublin Ashawos grin grin
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aes-ES%3Aofficial&hs=Gon&q=prostitutes+in+Dublin&btnG=Search

Thank goodness for this again, whether Poure or "Purée" boys, at least, you admit to a part of this fact also; oh, it happens only in Italy? What a holy Spain cheesy

How can i deny a fact when i see it? i am not like you! the trend is only associated with some of our men in Italy and not all

I never tried to make promotions of our people living abroad, in fact, most of the contents in my articles are negative about them, you're the one making it seem as if the Nigerians in Spain are kings and queens.

Noooo stop crying!!! In your main article you said that Nigerians in Greece, Italy and Spain bring shame to our country by hawking on the streets, but i know you are a bloody liar because you have never been to Spain and for that you can not say anything about a place you don't know about. I have lived in Spain from 1999 till date and i have never seen a Nigerian hawking any kind of goods on the street or anywhere, but they do it in Italy and they call it something like "sharoti".

I wrote what i know, and my testimonies are true based on my personal experience coupled with some intellectual facts and findings, i'm not in a competion to debate which Nigerians are better than the others, i'm not advertising any services to make profit for myself neither do i have any benefit from narrating my observation. I just thought it's a good idea to share my observation, so, i see no reason why any normal Nigerian would take it personally and fight me over a country that is not his own. I hereby rest my case.

You should base your experience based on your knowledge of the Eastern Block and advice on Estonia, Lithuania and Co.
So don't try to play victim here please, If after telling people on this forum that Nigerians living in Spain bring shame to Nigeria even when you don't know where Spain is not enough reason for a concerned citizen of Nigeria living in Spain to take it personal with you then you are dumb and stupid. Better rest your lousy case
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2007
romeo:

What can i know about Europe when i am residing in Siberia and far east Asia cheesy cheesy, Ohh and before i forgot Ireland is the Vatican City where there are no "Ashawos" grin, keep decieving yourself. Check the below link for more info on Dublin Ashawos grin grin
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aes-ES%3Aofficial&hs=Gon&q=prostitutes+in+Dublin&btnG=Search
Did you read the articles in the website you referred to? Are you sure that you understood the English? That article is simply because Ireland does not tolerate prostitution, Ireland is a country with stringent laws, and (unlike in other countries) it's strictly illegal to practice prostitution in Ireland.

romeo:

Mr Vic,

I am actually planning to go home for good!! and you? i am sure you are echoing your own mind when you talk about frustrations. Spreading the truth is not the same thing as spreading lies! so take note.
I'm not oblige to introduce myself to anyone, but if you're willing to accept it, i do travel to and fro Nigeria frequently as situations demand, and i will be in Nigeria next week.

1 Like

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2007
cool
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by romeo(m): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2007
Vicjustice:

Did you read the articles in the website you referred to? Are you sure that you understood the English? That article is simply because Ireland does not tolerate prostitution, Ireland is a country with stringent laws, and (unlike in other countries) it's strictly illegal to practice prostitution in Ireland.

I'm not oblige to introduce myself to anyone, but if you're willing to accept it, i do travel to and fro Nigeria frequently as situations demand, and i will be in Nigeria next week.

I did not refer you to a single site! that's a google search link for ashawos in Dublin, too many stories there from different sites. Holland is the only place i know that ashawo work is legal. But we have ashawos in many countries

PROSTITUTES working in Dublin are making significantly more money than in most other large European cities, a garda investigation has discovered.

Gardai say eastern European women are charging up to €400 an hour and experience the same lunch-hour rush as coffee shops and restaurants. Half-hour rates average €130 compared with €50 for the same period in cities such as Hamburg and Amsterdam.

Polish, Lithuanian and Slovenian women are being employed by the six leading pimps working in the capital, but gardai say there is no evidence that women are being forced into prostitution, none is underage and most pocket half of their earnings.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/newspapers/sunday_times/ireland/article665008.ece

Me too i am not so keen on meeting people but i will be in Nigeria 24th morning
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 15, 2007
hmnn, dnt tell me u travel all these countries, you seem to from the lineage of Alaba Travels grin grin
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2007
Saying prostitution is legal in Holland or elsewhere is totally wrong. Prostitution is only legal for those who are licenced for it, it's illegal to pr¤stitute in any country where you're not granted the legal rights to do so; being it Holland or anywhere else.
Most countries in Europe (if not all) have legislations that legalise prostitution, but such legislations do not exist in Ireland: thus, prostitution is forbidden in this western country (Ireland) in which also abortion is illegal up to date

1 Like

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Figurehead: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2007
well done mr justice, a real well done job. i spent my precious time reading this thread and decided to make my comment of appreciations for your article. please 4get about these guys who have problem because of what you know better. people should read this thread before making decisions on travel.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by BluePearls(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2007
I was realy starting to enjoy myself with all the travle experiences and suddenly the mood changed cus everyone is at each others throat arguing back and forth about who's right and not and who's telling the truth and not. I think credit should be given to guys who have realy taken their time to share their experience abroad and also few tips about which country is favourable or otherwise and not criticizing them. The truth i have even stepped out of Nigeria before and i am realy looking forward to it, stuffs like these will help me make up my mind.So guys if you have good tips about which country is safe for blacks,good for hustlers and schooling pls let me know, i hear south korea is a good place for all that does anyone in the house know anything about that? Pls holla back.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by shinystar(m): 3:26am On Dec 22, 2007
VicJustice,
Thanks for the good write-up. It is sad that Nigerians are so good at criticising that they won't learn when they should. The man has told us his worldview, which he is entitled to anyway. If you are wise, you will pick whatever is helpful and move on.

But I will advice VicJustice that you don't always have to reply critics. Silence is always golden. yOU KEEP reacting to their views and I think you should watch that.

Once again, thanks for the info. i have travelled out of the country and agree with most of what you said.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 4:07am On Dec 22, 2007
shinystar:

VicJustice,
Thanks for the good write-up. It is sad that Nigerians are so good at criticising that they won't learn when they should. The man has told us his worldview, which he is entitled to anyway. If you are wise, you will pick whatever is helpful and move on.

But I will advice VicJustice that you don't always have to reply critics. Silence is always golden. yOU KEEP reacting to their views and I think you should watch that.

Once again, thanks for the info. i have travelled out of the country and agree with most of what you said.

Thanks bro, i realised that.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by smile4kenn(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2007
What can you guys say about Ukraine?
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2007
smile4kenn:

What can you guys say about Ukraine?

I've not been to Ukraine, but from my understanding and the testimonies of those who have been there,  Ukraine is worse than any country in Europe that i mentioned. If Ukraine is any better or, at least a match with these countries, it would have succeeded in joining the European Union long ago: but the fact that the EU has not even accepted its application for a place as a membership candidate shows that its entire system is sub-standard.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Dantecmu(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2007
U guys don't understand whats happening Vic criticises all Dem countries except ireland i mean i have been to dubline n der is basically nothing there so wat are u talking about Mr Vic shut up n stop acting like AJALA the traveller.

shinystar:

VicJustice,

He himself is the critic.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by doncaster(m): 12:45am On Dec 25, 2007
If you see hockers in greece, spain and italy whats wrong with it?(they pay tax on it for your info) is it illegal? do you prefer them stealling than hocking? i tire for all these Nigeria wey too sabi. They hock to train their folks back home in Uni while you are here writting rubbish. If you are in a white coller job good for you but remember everybody cannot be in office job. Even the oyibos(british)do warehouse jobs, cleaners(both toilets and streets) so what the heck is all this bad belle all about. If you don't have anything doing in nigeria and see the opportunity to come to europe please don't try to think twice but if you are a trader or worker in a good office don't think of coming unless on holidays. Coming to illegals i bet you its only 1% of nigerian came to europe as legal migrant. Illegal will come and get settled one way or the other.

I think British benefit from illegals as they know who is illegal and legal but due to the fact that illegal don't collect their tax return which runs to billions of £ every fiscal year they tend to overlook them. This is only if you are crime free.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Figurehead: 2:20am On Dec 25, 2007
doncaster:

If you see hockers in greece, spain and italy whats wrong with it? (they pay tax on it for your info) is it illegal? do you prefer them stealling than hocking? i tire for all these Nigeria wey too sabi. They hock to train their folks back home in Uni while you are here writting rubbish. If you are in a white coller job good for you but remember everybody cannot be in office job. Even the oyibos(british)do warehouse jobs, cleaners(both toilets and streets) so what the heck is all this bad belle all about. If you dont have anything doing in nigeria and see the opportunity to come to europe please dont try to think twice but if you are a trader or worker in a good office dont think of coming unless on holidays. coming to illegals i bet you its only 1% of nigerian came to europe as legal migrant. illegal will come and get settled one way or the other.

i think British benefit from illegals as they know who is illegal and legal but due to the fact that illegal don't collect their tax return which runs to billions of £ every fiscal year they tend to overlook them. This is only if you are crime free.

@ doncaster, happy christmas! i disagree with you that those people who sell illegal or fake materials do pay taxe for them. to me, there is no difference between stealing and pirating of CDs or (Indecency) DVDs, they are all criminal offence. so your claims is like saying that thieves do pay taxes for whatever they steal, ha shocked
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by niceuzor: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2007
what about LIBERIA ? Vicky have you been there cool
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by mikkyangel(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2008
bros,i need information on warsaw poland, i just gained admission for studies there,
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2008
Congratulations, Mikkyangel for the admission you gained to Poland, but don't think about it if you're hoping to go for a greener pasture (by doing part time jobs) as well. It may not be too bad if you're going there for absolute studies with the understanding that you have a well-to-do sponsor to sustain you. Goodluck!
HI ALL!
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by funkybaby(f): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2008
Ha. Mr Vicjustice. Happy new year oh! Welcome back.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2008
funkybaby:

Ha. Mr Vicjustice. Happy new year oh! Welcome back.

Hi Funky, hope your compliment is from a genuine heart since you usually pick on me. . , anyway, thanks as i wish you the same.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by funkybaby(f): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2008
Vicjustice, you've hurt my feelings oh with that statement. Of course my regards are genuine and from my heart.

Lol. Dont worry, i have promised to be a good girl this year. I wont pick on you. Cheers!
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by funkybaby(f): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2008
Vicjustice, you've hurt my feelings oh with that statement. Of course my regards are genuine and from my heart.

Lol. Dont worry, i have promised to be a good girl this year. I wont pick on you. Cheers!
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Tegese: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2008
still, many people would take any measure to travel to (even) the worst countries as long as they are not in africa. nice 1 there
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by shimfe(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2008
@vicjustice

So by all Standards Dublin is the safe haven here amongst all others. abi?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.