Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now (234975 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out / Yabatech Way Of Calculating Postutme Score For Addmission / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) Form Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by Ritaoka66: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Easy way to get Admission into Nigeria Defence Academy(NDA) you are advice to Contact General Wambai for complains, help/ admission assistance or to get your NDA Form for 2014/2015 call his number on 08077684016
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by CadetLawan: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Applications for Admission into the 2015 67th Regular Course is currently going on, Make sure you register for JAMB, i will advise you as my own brother or sister because i am Already in the Academy, i passed through this same process before you and i know how it takes to get Admission into NDA and for those of you who don't have some one to help you process the admission, to be truthful it will be very difficult for your name to be out or admitted, NDA is not by how you are Clever in school or good and NDA is not like any other Academy. It is very easy for those who have great influence and i will advice you get to know Major Gen. Wambai, truly he was the one that helped me and i am proud be a cadet today you can call him on this number (08077684016) he is free and humble person, tell him is Cadet Tunde Lawan that gave you the number because he is like a father to me now and if not for him i would not have been here by now, and its a pity that some of my friends who ignored my advice in seeking Major General Wambai for help are still writing this same exam next year again and i know with this man's help they will get the admission speedily this time.

I like you all and i want the best for you......
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by MrEjiromH: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 2015/2016 67TH REGULAR COURSE ASSISTANCE & PAST QUESTIONS , ANSWERS AVAILABLE.

Get a secured and assured ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY 2015/2016 67th regular course .
If you seek admission into NDA, i will strongly advice you kindly Contact directly to Colonel Ejirom H,, Nda admin portal incharge on- O8144081908 for any help / admission assistance.

note: dont depend on your registration because many has wrote the exam every year without success but with some one to assist you your admission is assured.

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission (NDA ) Kaduna 67th Regular Course 2015/2016 Registration procedures & get your Nda PAST-QUESTIONS & ANSWERS available on sale now from 1996 to 2014 update both science and arts subjects now and prepare your self for the Nda screening exams.

for further information , to get the past questions & answers, inquiries & for help on procedures of Registration, kindly Contact directly to Colonel Ejirom H, Nda admin portal incharge on- O8144081908 - for any help / admission assistance.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by CadetLawan: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2014
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Applications for Admission into the 2015 67th Regular Course is currently going on, Make sure you register for JAMB, i will advise you as my own brother or sister because i am Already in the Academy, i passed through this same process before you and i know how it takes to get Admission into NDA and for those of you who don't have some one to help you process the admission, to be truthful it will be very difficult for your name to be out or admitted, NDA is not by how you are Clever in school or good and NDA is not like any other Academy. It is very easy for those who have great influence and i will advice you get to know Major Gen. Wambai, truly he was the one that helped me and i am proud be a cadet today you can call him on this number (08077684016) he is free and humble person, tell him is Cadet Tunde Lawan that gave you the number because he is like a father to me now and if not for him i would not have been here by now, and its a pity that some of my friends who ignored my advice in seeking Major General Wambai for help are still writing this same exam next year again and i know with this man's help they will get the admission speedily this time.

I like you all and i want the best for you so don't miss out here is the number again (08077684016)....
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by MomoduSherif: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
I, am cadet Momodu Sherif,i hail from Benue State Nigeria.At first, it was very tough for me to get an admission into (NDA) until i met this gracious man call, Major General Adusalami Rufai swife who helped me to get an admission into Nigeria Defence Academic Kaduna (NDA)in 2010/2011 session.At,the beginning when i saw his number on net i thought its fake or those fraud stars out there, but i never knew that is real and genuine so, i summoned courage and i called him .But,today i'm very happy at least i can be address as cadet'' Momodu Sherif''. In, case you need a very good help from him, please i advice u to get touch with him through this Email point or 08056391850
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by kabiruman: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2015
My name is Cadet Kabiru Usman and i am from Kano state, i gained admission into Nigeria Defence Academy in the year 2012 through the help of Major General Wambai indeed i never thought i can ever get admission again after the second time i failed the the exam and it was not as if i did not prepare for it but soon i discovered it was just because i did not have some one helping me out in regards to the admission Processing, they just deliberately failed me and just the third time my Father and i was wise to seek for a genuine helper then i found this Great man named General Marcus Wambai and he help me exactly the way he promised and when the list was out my name also came out and today i am proud to be a Cadet. So i am using this medium to advise if you need help in regards to the Processing or you are finding it difficult to get the NDA form where you are it is 100% sure that he can help you out with ease once you are a serious type he will put so much of his time, influence and effort to help you and how to reach him call this number :08077684016 i was told by my father that he only have space for 12 persons each year so hurry up. if only you can call and and cry to him i believe he will help you too.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by ProfOgbueh: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
We Nda Kaduna wish to inform the general public that Nda 67th Regular course Screening exam holds on 25th April. Any Candidates who haven't print out their acknowledgment letter and photo card should do so now.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by legendsmother(f): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2015
All dis fake testimonies all to job people may God help all of u, is d admin nt seeing all dis? Jeez
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by orona2: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
c33b33:
hi telemantic
have just finish filling the form but printing the acknowledge form na wahala and it is only my surname thats reflecting on it not my full name, have tried calling those numbers on their site but that na longthing,two are no longer on mtn network,one is always not available the last on is beenpicked by kids!
.,my brodas n sister's as am writting dis,am crying,bcus many of u wil fall a victim as i fel.my name is joshua orona egih.i wanted 2 go 2 d nda,n my parents was ready 4 d taxk.then i saw dis post of general wambai,i tut he wil help me as tunde lawan said.i called him daddy n he call me son,but i neva knew is heart.the so call general wambai ask my dad of hundred thousand naira,my dat gev it 2 him,n wambai ask of my cridencials i email it 2 him,he told me he was working on it,n i was happy.wen d time comes 4 d exams n other tins,general wambai put off his phone up til now.we ar in d year 2015,n al this happen 2013 to 2015.now my life is finish.my father is angry with me up til now.n am stil at home,all bcus of tunde n wambai.my brothers n sisters pls don't fall a mugu as i did.this is my number 09091213518.cal me n i wil explain more 2 u.now wambai has eating d money n left me with no reason of my dad sending me 2 skul.but my mum is til beging him up til now.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by c33b33(m): 12:00am On Sep 29, 2015
orona2:
.,my brodas n sister's as am writting dis,am crying,bcus many of u wil fall a victim as i fel.my name is joshua orona egih.i wanted 2 go 2 d nda,n my parents was ready 4 d taxk.then i saw dis post of general wambai,i tut he wil help me as tunde lawan said.i called him daddy n he call me son,but i neva knew is heart.the so call general wambai ask my dad of hundred thousand naira,my dat gev it 2 him,n wambai ask of my cridencials i email it 2 him,he told me he was working on it,n i was happy.wen d time comes 4 d exams n other tins,general wambai put off his phone up til now.we ar in d year 2015,n al this happen 2013 to 2015.now my life is finish.my father is angry with me up til now.n am stil at home,all bcus of tunde n wambai.my brothers n sisters pls don't fall a mugu as i did.this is my number 09091213518.cal me n i wil explain more 2 u.now wambai has eating d money n left me with no reason of my dad sending me 2 skul.but my mum is til beging him up til now.

You wanted to cheat and got cheated. Too bad!

IPOB Youth
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by orona2: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
i did nt try 2 cheat,i did d nesesry tins i surpose 2 do,n give him d money 4 back up,God wil bles him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.