Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? (62630 Views)

Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices / GoTv And Startimes Tv-comparative Measure In Quality And Authencity / Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? by Krasid(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2013
Startimes is rubbish.Gotv is better.
Re: Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? by Oluschenco(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Gotv better pass startimes.
Re: Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? by miyay: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
GOtv IS D BEST
Re: Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? by miyay: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
GOtv is like u are watching DStv
Re: Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? by gondon(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Broooo, does Gotv show Disc,cnn,africa magic??
Re: Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? by Anuoluwap(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
gondon: Broooo, does Gotv show Disc,cnn,africa magic??
Lol, Gotv is d family package of Dstv go check Dstv family package program list dat's d Gotv... Africa magic,cnn,aljazeera,soundcity,channel 0,supersportSelect 1 n 2, ssBlitz. Sony max ,E africa, E! ....and so on.....ova 30 channels.subscribe for #1000 or #1500
Re: Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? by henrypee: 12:18am On Sep 23, 2013
THIS IS MIND BLOWING, IN FACT YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT, ITS UNIMAGINABLE, MANY SAYS IT NOT TRUE, WHILE OTHERS ARE STILL HAVING DOUBLE THOUGHTS.
WAOW! WAOW!! WAOW!
I KNOW YOU ARE CURIOUS ALREADY TO KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT.
NOW I HAVE COME TO BRING YOU THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT
FACEBOOK MONEY MAKING MACHINE [ATM] ITS HIGH TIME YOU STOP GOSSIPING AND CHASING BOYS AND GIRLS ON FACEBOOK AND MAKE GOOD USE OF YOUR TIME TO MAKE HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY ON FACEBOOK BY JUST POSTING UPDATES,
WHAAAT.... WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...................................... ITS FACEBOOK AUTO PILOT
NOW HOW DO I GET STARTED JUST FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO GET THE COMPREHENSIVE E-BOOK ON HOW TO SET THIS FB AUTO PILOT AND START MAKING YOUR COOL CASH. ITS VERY VERY LEGIT.

www.netpaybiz..com

I HAVE A FREE REPORT FOR YOU HERE... JUST CHECK IT OUT.
Re: Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? by mecussey(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2013
omoboy08:

Pls how true is this info? CTL na baba for sport and movies. i used to enjoy it when i was serving in warri.
Abeg make dem come save us from crappy dstv. As for the topic, i will choose startimes over GoNOWHERE.

CTL is ON, but its 15k and 3150 per month
Re: Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Halogen50:

I think I disagree Kanmiboy, I use startimes and I have friends who use GOtv and Startimes, and they complain bitterly about GOtv. From @4llerbuntu list of channels you can see that startimes' channels still out weight GOtv's channels; though this still boils down to what each person prefers sha. but for me Startimes is still better that GOtv. Picture quality wise, I think GOtv is better, but Startimes rates higher in other parameters.

All my friends using GOtv can't view anything without external antenna. To make matters worse, the GOtv people they have to to point the antenna towards Sango from where they live to have good reception. The question my friends now had to ask was: "how will I know which direction to point the antenna from my house, when I don't even know which side Sango is from my house?"
Hmm, diz kwestion iz strong!
Pls lemme ask Ifa 4 u since Ifa & Sango are 4rm d same tribe cool
Re: Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? by stockbull(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2015
check my signature to know more about startimes value
Re: Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? by Muquadam(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
4llerbuntu:
the thing is both platforms have areas where you need antenna, and areas where you dont.

its simply disingenious to castigate one because somebody needs antenna.

as for the better one, its a purely subjective thing. i have put up the channels available for now on both platforms. its your choice.

then i guess startimes seems to be a bit more xpensive now, but take it from me, the only reason GOTV is cheaper now is because they are just starting. when they get customers, guaranteed to be more expensive than startimes

Wow! Boss AshipaEk0... You predicted it 8years ago and it did eventually come to pass, LMAO! GOTV is now indeed much more expensive and relatively lacking in quality content compared to Startimes... I give it to you!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position / Current Prices Of Strong Decoder And Th Models.e / Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.