Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Rapture is Certainly Are You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture is Certainly Are You (725 Views)

Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. / Rapture Is Curently Goin On In My Area..(pixs) / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture is Certainly Are You by martinseme: 10:22am On May 24, 2012
It is strongly believed that the lord Jesus christ is coming to take is people who are ready up with him to his father in heaven for the feast of the bride groom,only those with garment which are white without spot or wrinckle woulf be taken .alot of christians the world over are in tensed mood awaiting the day which was fore told ages ago.the big question is how prepared are you to go up with our lord and escape the tribulations which are to follow.as for me am prepared as best as i can.i hope you are for the sound of the trumpet.
Re: The Rapture is Certainly Are You by Nobody: 10:25am On May 24, 2012
please Lord, take these people away from us.. don't disappoint them, and don't disappoint us either.. in thy hoLIEst name we pray, AMIIN..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayers In The Psalm. / On Man, Other Animals, Extra-terrestrials And The Meaning Of Life. / Young Saudi Muslim Turn To Lord Jesus Christ..arabic/english Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.