Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? (7734 Views)

See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by gst101: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2012
who cares about the horn. I dont know why our governments continue to help those children in the horn who cannot clean their a.s.ses whenever they defecate. You know what, you are burden to the continent. If we leave you alone, you will all kill yourselves and become extinct. We really look forward to that to happen so that we can come and take iyour land and make it more productive afterall you all are usless to the land you occupy. You are not even worth the air you breathe! The only thing you do is to fantacize about having the curly waves we have on our heads lol. It was a mistake you people existed in the first place. Not to worry, you are already helping to correct that mistake by slowly anihilating yourselves. I wish you could do it faster.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by gst101: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2012
@somali, let me educate your ignorance a bit. I forgot most of your people only have time to fight and not go to school. No wonder you did an intellectual blunder in your last response. The fulani people are NOT from the horn. They are from west africa muritania to be precise. Half education is no education at all. Quit claiming false superiority as an antidote to your low self esteem. Otu nnegi! Your mama toto pipeline.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
dude fulani speak an afro asiatic language.

why dont u bantus look fulani if ur related?
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
at somali pls let me educate u i am a fulani man who is fair in complession with curly hair but i always consider my self as a blackman , i love n i am proud of my afican people(from south africa to mali).d fulani language is part of nigercongo not asiatic. but it always pain me when i see a somalian(who always look negroid to me)cursing his self.pls the fulani where never slaves but kings with rich heritage who are known to spread islam in west africa .for ur information i am from the royal family of gombe n jalingo a descendant of moddibbo Bubayero(check his historry in google)we presently rule a territory of about five million people(half the population of the whole somalia) in gombe and taraba state.i am telling u the fulanis are more beautiful and courageous than the somalis.read the fulani empire of sokoto gambia n mali.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
dude fulani are a mixed bag. some look negroid and some dont.

but somalis have their own unique look like other horners

somalis believe they are not black, our dna and language proves this. am i to believe u or all the facts presented

why is the somali word for black adoon which means slave

also people on here have said somalis look mixed with indian or arab

anyway i dont claim u dont claim me

that is offensive. black is a color. go find out ur dna and claim that

u slaves only fall on the word black which isnt dna, culture, language

somali speak an afro asiatic language like arabs and jews

so F offf black man
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
at somali pls let me educate u i am a fulani man who is fair in complexsion with curly hair but i always consider my self as a blackman , i love n i am proud of my afican people(from south africa to mali).d fulani language is part of nigercongo not asiatic. but it always pain me when i see a somalian(who always look negroid to me)cursing his self.pls the fulani where never slaves but kings with rich heritage who are known to spread islam in west africa .for ur information i am from the royal family of gombe n jalingo a descendant of moddibbo Bubayero(check his historry in google)we presently rule a territory of about five million people(half the population of the whole somalia) in gombe and taraba state.i am telling u the fulanis are more beautiful and courageous than the somalis.read the fulani empire of sokoto gambia n mali.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
dude u urself speak an afro asiatic language like somalis and arabs.

but u can call ur self what u want.

but the average somali calls bantus black and refer to themselves as somali

we dont even call ethiopians and eritreans black we call them by their ethnicities
and they call us somali

so everyone knows we are not black. the memo hasnt reached u

even the italians who freed our negroid slaves in 1930"s were schocked how racist we were
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
@somali can u tell me a somalian empire.because they said u guys live in clan.bacchode yama(in fulani) kado.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
Because i know we blacks have empires like benin kingdom,kanem borno n ghana.Allah lanuma bi kuti(in fulani)
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
Do u know that in nigeria we called those who are beggers or have aids somalian.Allah lanu lenyolma e tanirawoma.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
@ somali How i wish i will meet u now on my horse i will trample u n put a spear in to ur heart until dat famine n poverty goes out.puccu kawai.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by gst101: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
this refugee still dey here dey run em mouth like tap water shaaaaa! I have told you to keep quite a long time ago but you thought i do not want you to express yourself. I only did not want you to continue to show to the whole world that somalis are no more intelligent than worms. Every thing you say confirm your intellectual inferiority to west, east, central or southern africans. Becos there are no schools in the refugee camp where you grew up, you think arabic and hebrew are afro asiatic. I give you 0/10 for that poor performance in linguistic 101 exam. Correction from a black west african: arabic and hebrew are semitic languages.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
@somali in 1903 my grand father Emir umar n sultan attahiru defeated the british legion n killed General marsh(comm. Off) in bormi gombe state.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
@somali how i wish i will do that to ur poverty, Low esteem or send boko haram to bomb ur black asses.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
@somali i said Bleep u Bleep u 4 downgrading the black race.black d colour of ka'abah, black stone, u fucking kaffir.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by morpheus24: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
OH GOd, how many times will this topic come up!!!!

You teenagers need to grow up a little bit.

shikena!
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
@somali do u know what we do to people like u we tied them to d ground n 20 horse riders will race together wit black painted faces shouting wowowo until we trampled them to death.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by gst101: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5: dude fulani speak an afro asiatic language.

why dont u bantus look fulani if ur related?
when i said you somalis are intellectually inferior and lack a good knowledge of cultures and people, you think i am insulting you. But no! I was only stating the truth which you post confirms. Simple education: you know a hausa man when you see one. The igbos have a distinct feature from all other africans. The ahsantis can be identified from a group of black people. The fulanis do not have to look like us completely to be called africans!get that into your not too developed skull.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
somalis had sultanates. Caliphs

u guys are monkies
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 4:55am On Sep 20, 2012
@somali u bloody kaffir can u tell me who established d somalian sultanate?because just check but found none.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 5:23am On Sep 20, 2012
And pls i dont name d majeerteen darod clan under bagor Osman mahamuud, or hobyo clan, this are not empire or sultanate dey are clan settlement.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 5:29am On Sep 20, 2012
I am talking of empires like d sokoto empire which stretch from northern nigeria,niger to northern cameroon which my anscestors established.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 5:35am On Sep 20, 2012
And the sokoto empire cover over 1 million square km with a population of over 100 million people n uptill now its my extended families dat still rule them.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 5:42am On Sep 20, 2012
[img][/img] my families palace

Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 5:47am On Sep 20, 2012
[img][/img] the mosque of palace
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 5:58am On Sep 20, 2012
[img][/img] the palace mosque

Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 6:06am On Sep 20, 2012
Somalis are like spartans...we dont seek to conquer other people...we are xenophobic. we just like to be with each other. WE HAD SULTANATES THAT CONTROLLED SOMALI TERRITORY.

we were fighting international wars when your people were being shipped off to america as slaves.

we were the first to use cannons in africa. the turks sent cannons to somalia to fight ethiopia.

why am i talking to a fufu mambo
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2012
[img][/img] part of palace.

Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2012
@somali gaal this last picture was the us ambasador coming to pay homage to our brother the king. You gaal.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 6:18am On Sep 20, 2012
I meant American ambassador
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2012
you sure he isnt there to look after his slaves.

dont bother telling me ur history. i see all u fufu negroids as the same.

anyway. good day monkey
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2012
No no kaffir somali he came to visit the the grave of general marsh who my grandfather Emir Umar killed in 1903 in bormi near bajoga in gombe state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Was King Idris? And Who Was Gaddafi Of Libya? / Obama Wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize / Gbabo's Wife Being Molested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.