Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Top 10 Beautiful Women (who Were Born Male) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Beautiful Women (who Were Born Male) (1664 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Beautiful Women (who Were Born Male) by charllyen: 11:30am On May 24, 2012
Wow. Gender reassignment might sound new to you but it exists. It’s also called transsexual change which includes both the legal and medical changing of a gender from woman to man or vice verse. Last week when I travelled, I changed my NaHere.com location from Lagos to owerri which allowed me meet my new interesting friend who told me she was a transsexual. I was shocked initially but later found out it was perhaps a joke to scare me. But that led me to discovering the real transsexuals in our world. If you don't know, you might think they were naturally born females. checkout the ten(10) photos and their profile here: http://www.m.nahere.com/articles/shemale1.php
this is just one them.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Gal, Igbo Man..can This Marriage Work? / HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage / She Has Bad Table Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.