Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet (102333 Views)

Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by ebamma(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2012
una think say private jet na beans,a light jet will cost u within 3mili to 8mili dollars ,and 3 mili dollars is about 450 million naira,even na only their songs them dey sell 4 alaba,dat kin money no dey dia bank account.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by MrGlobe(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2012
Victor joseph: Psquare have the monny to acquire a jet if they wants to.But from the look of this they wouldn't.Y?is because to get a jet is very good but to maintain it, will be the problem. So they wouldnt want to acquire something like this.But mind u they have the monny to acquire it
Quit deceiving yourself.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by BlackBaron: 2:09pm On May 24, 2012
Tweeted pic looks like a gulfstream.

No hating...private jets are not holiday vehicles.

Some of the images used are attaché pics, 3rd pic is from google images

Most jet owners need to generate incomes which in percentage terms pays for the price of the jet in months.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by crackhouse(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2012
Is education still the key success?. Music and movie celebs buying cars and mansions like it's been sold 1kobo, it makes me wonder o.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 24, 2012
Pain: Private Jet or "Chartered Flight"? Are they following in the Paths of MC Hammer? This is how Stars Go Bankrupt Chasing the Elusive "Eldorado"?

You must have suffered so much that your name bcom PAIN... No be only MC Hammer na MC Plank, abeg there is only one life, if you have it flaunt it...these guys are IGBOS, Anambra for that matter, they dont mix business with pleasure, trust me if they tell you there business investments you will marvel.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by bisi16(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Lmao... I dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya dumb Naija people, lets go with the hype. Did they say they bought it? If you believe this story then you have failed the IQ test.
Az in ehn! Are these boyz worth N500mil? U know how much a private jet worth? Abegi! U dat mentioned Amokachi, mind u he only had a chopper (helicopter). A private jet'll set u back as much as $7mil. Now tell me if una nor dey jonz.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by crackhouse(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2012
Is education still the key to success?. Music and movie celebs buying cars and mansions like it's been sold 1kobo, it makes me wonder o.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by achi4u(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2012
victorazy: Igbo boyz, that's why I choose Igbo. Umu nnem, unu di tu-much.
odeshi
anyi di tri-muchgrin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by edyza(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2012
Abeg make una free those men jare,even untop say i no lyk dem but dem ma d try.if na dem buy am,no b dem buy am wetin concern una? Una wey d talk,hw many don enta chartered flight b4?wetin i d talk sef plenty never even enter plane. Leave those men o,leave dem o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by edyza(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2012
Abeg make una free those men jare,even untop say i no lyk dem but dem ma d try.if na dem buy am,no b dem buy am wetin concern una? Una wey d talk,hw many don enta chartered flight b4?wetin i d talk sef plenty never even enter plane. Leave those men o,leave dem oAbeg make una free those men jare,even untop say i no lyk dem but dem ma d try.if na dem buy am,no b dem buy am wetin concern una? Una wey d talk,hw many don enta chartered flight b4?wetin i d talk sef plenty never even enter plane. Leave those men o,leave dem oAbeg make una free those men jare,even untop say i no lyk dem but dem ma d try.if na dem buy am,no b dem buy am wetin concern una? Una wey d talk,hw many don enta chartered flight b4?wetin i d talk sef plenty never even enter plane. Leave those men o,leave dem o
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by stagger: 2:20pm On May 24, 2012
Na wa o!

How will they maintain this aircraft? shocked shocked shocked

An invitation for financial ruin. Just ask Dan Amokachi, Scottie Pippen and a lot of others who made this mistake. Ha!
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 24, 2012
ebamma: una think say private jet na beans,a light jet will cost u within 3mili to 8mili dollars ,and 3 mili dollars is about 450 million naira,even na only their songs them dey sell 4 alaba,dat kin money no dey dia bank account.

Stop being miopic, their Glo contract alone was 250 million Naira. their remix with Akon has sold over 10 million copies worldwide, xly that by just 100 Naira per copy thats 1 billion Naira, The only Nigerian Hiphop artists to pull over 10000 ppl in UK, My brother if u r Made you are made.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by joelala(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2012
when young promising men buy JETS and other luxuries of life u diss and criticize them, but hail and laud pastors when they do such at the expense of the poor....bunch of haters..awon keni mani eda!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 24, 2012
mbhs139: This guys should learn from daniel amokachi.

He used to have a private jet too when things were going good for him, but today nko ....?

Deniel leased the jet
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by lacasa: 2:31pm On May 24, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Lmao... I dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya dumb Naija people, lets go with the hype. Did they say they bought it? If you believe this story then you have failed the IQ test.

Hahaha.. True Talk
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by chigo4u: 2:31pm On May 24, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Stop being miopic, their Glo contract alone was 250 million Naira. their remix with Akon has sold over 10 million copies worldwide, xly that by just 100 Naira per copy thats 1 billion Naira, The only Nigerian Hiphop artists to pull over 10000 ppl in UK, My brother if u r Made you are made.
Abeg where you dey get your news from? Dont you sound stup!d to you?
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Punyaya(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2012
ceomike: News reaching us has it that the duo of Paul and Peter Okoye popularly called P-Square have acquired for themselves a private jets.

Peter also made the announcement on Twitter!!!

[img]http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F211379017[/img]
[img]http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F211378455[/img]
[img]http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F211376567[/img]
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by friedrice1: 2:36pm On May 24, 2012
Amokachi once owned a private Jet
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by AnotherOkija: 2:37pm On May 24, 2012
MTCHEEEWWW!!!

No be full option sef!!

#Badbelle

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by ak47mann(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2012
BIGGER BOYS HATER GO AND JOIN YOUR PA AWO DRINK OTA PIA PIA tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by ak47mann(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2012
victorazy: Igbo boyz, that's why I choose Igbo. Umu nnem, unu di tu-much.
WE ARE 10 MUCH cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by jcross19: 2:41pm On May 24, 2012
[quote author=victorazy]Igbo boyz, that's why I choose Igbo. Umu nnem, unu di tu-much.[/quote/] mumu like u can easily be derailed by cheap hype.google the price of cheapest jet and the maintainance ,tell me if the total worth of psquare can avoid one.even mikel who is more richer than psquare in 100 times can't even talk about p.jet.cheap hype.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Chanchit: 2:43pm On May 24, 2012
If the news is true, then good for them.... But if its false, why do u have to pose inside a chattered jet, then again confuse people, about it being urs or not....... Cos some IGBOMINATI'S don dey shout "INDIGBO KWENU..!" Make una no go find how una go make am for life, rather than counting how many of una tribes men wei don make am.... Mtcheeew
N.b: MONEY rituals and kidnapping is not ALLOWED...! PLZZZZ
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by stepone(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2012
Pls dont f++l us grin grin grin
the first two pics are real but the last pics have different interior which is quit different from the 1st two pic they took. smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Paentera(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2012
ebamma: una think say private jet na beans,a light jet will cost u within 3mili to 8mili dollars ,and 3 mili dollars is about 450 million naira,even na only their songs them dey sell 4 alaba,dat kin money no dey dia bank account.

If between DBanj, Don Baba J & Mo' Hits, they amassed nothing less than N1bn in a playing career spanning about 5-6 years, what makes you believe that the star twin brothers do not have close to that if not more from the prudent and business acumen shown by their manager & brother - Jude? If you are unable to comprehend these things, why not simply allow it go over your head instead of believing that since you're so unfortunate in this life compared to their success, it can never happen to someone to be filthy rich from their obvious hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by PrinceDudu(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2012
Another Okija: MTCHEEEWWW!!!

No be full option sef!!

#Badbelle

LMAO, Bros, abeg hw full option b or na wetin full option suppose get?
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by trigar12(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2012
LMFAO!!! You mean p-square has $49 million dollar to buy a jet, hahahaha, JOKE OF D CENTURY
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by kpolli(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2012
Either its a joke or they think we are dumb

P square my left arsse
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 24, 2012
How stupid can Nigerians be?
People, quote me anywhere, "Psquare can not purchase a private jet". End of story.
Last time we heard Duncan Mighty bought a phantom rolls royce. Na beans. He never did say he bought it. Silly reporters assumed it.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by manny4life(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2012
@OP, me I don't know how much the plane is worth, but judging from the interior, that looks like a mid-size or super mid size jet. I seriously doubt they purchased this jet with their net worth. While these jets are very expensive and most companies that sell these jets, for instance Boeing Corp really look through someone's net worth before purchase, however, there are different types of jet ownership - for instance, they could be under fractional ownership of the aircraft granting them a "fraction of ownership rights" but not necessarily that they bought a jet that cost more than $15million market price.

trigar12: LMFAO!!! You mean p-square has $49 million dollar to buy a jet, hahahaha, JOKE OF D CENTURY

Where did you get $49million from? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by kingsrod: 3:01pm On May 24, 2012
When "in our list or on d list" turn to buy or bought...dem never sign songs and do concert to make dem buy 1 of those...why dem wan see parking and fueling money from na...na foto dem just take...if say laiting na bought...i swear FBI for don dey find me becos White house and queen backyard na me for get am na...
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 24, 2012
If somebody makes 1 billion naira doesn't neecessarily means he has 1 billion. My record might amass 1 billion, but don't I pay for d marketing, etc of it.
Typical example, the movie Inception made close to (if not more than) a billion dollars, but do u know that about 200 million was used in marketing and promoting the movie? So does that mean the film made a profit of 1 billion? Answer is NO, it made 1 billion in sales. End of story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS] / 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.