Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin? (61615 Views)

Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face / Popular Water Based Moisturizers For My Oily Skin That I Can Afford / Good Cream For An Oily Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin? by uchegrace: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
where can i get mattify ultra powder in Lagos? quite urgent!
Re: Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin? by flairlady(f): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin? by homesodear: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Natural Beauty is much more than skin deep…. In-fact its real deep. Sonya color collection is the one of the only aloe Vera based cosmetic lines that delivers skin care and makeup in one. Sonya® is the essence of more than just beauty: it is an expression of rejuvenation, admiration, and love. Our collection’s formulation of ingredients including aloe vera, fruit extracts, white tea and superior moisturizers give back to your skin. They help to rejuvenate and moisturize your skin like never before.

Why sonya color collection is loved all places?
• Anti ageing nutrients for the skin. These cosmetics are infused with aloe Vera gel extracts, vitamins from seaweed which moisturizes, soften and nourish your skin all day long.
• Goes on easily. This creamy foundation and micronized powder goes on smoothly and blends with each other, thereby making it economic to use.
• Makes your face super soft. The textures of this makeup makes your face soft smooth and velvety
• Stays on all day. Because this make up blends so well, it stays all day
• Covers all the bases. You don’t need to look elsewhere to complete your look. The sonya color collection has it all, concealer, foundation, powder blush, eye shadow, eye liner, lip liner, mascara, lipstick, lip-gloss and even makeup remover.
• Suitable for all skin types. Oily dry combination, young and oil.
• Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. Sonya makeup contains chamomile to calm easily irritated skin and reduces redness
• Keeps your skin young. Aloe Vera in Sonya cosmetics stimulates collagen production to promote and preserve young looking skin
• Cruelty free. Helpless rabbits, mice monkeys and dogs didn’t have to suffer for you and I to look good.

Don’t settle for beautiful. Be stunning with Sonya colour collection (aloe based makeup) its beauty as nature intended. So kindly call 08034917464 or 08083767721 to order.
Re: Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin? by casey24: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
hi guys...been goin through this forum for a while looking for a new foundation to buy and now i'm even more confused.I'm dark in complexion and i have an oily skin and my skin gets really tanned easily when ever i go out in the sun which makes my skin colour vary alot...pls any reccomendations on what foundation i can buy...thanks
Re: Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin? by palma(f): 12:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Let me start with this, if you have an oily skin stay far away from oil based products e.g black opal try water based foundations e.g makeup forever, nattra. When applying ur foundation as an oily skin dont put foundation all over ur face, medium coverage is the best. Under ur eye area, little on the nose and forehead and very little on the chin. Unless you have patches dont do full coverage. Also oil free powder are the best. I think maybelline is great. You see most people especially makeup artists like oil based products reason being that they cover more and as that is their field will know how to control it. Also if you can get matte face primer it should help, though i prefer silicon base. Before applying ur makeup try using an alcohol free toner it should atleast for some time firm up your skin. Avoid anything that will enlarge your pores more. I can not really guarantee you that marykay is oil free as marykay consultants says i have used it severally and i don't believe its oil free. Oil-free" in cosmetics-speak only refers to certain oils like lanolin and oleic acid, not all oils. An easy test is to rub some product between your finger tips and then run them under a tap to see how the water responds -- if it slides right off and you can't use plain water to break down the product quite a bit, it's full of oil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin? by busayobanjoko: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wearing makeup when you have super oily skin can be a pain in the ass�� I know my oily skin Divas can relate� The good news is that I have a solution for you on the blog ����� Click here https://busayobanjoko.com/best-foundation-for-oily-skin-in-nigeria/ to find my top mattifying foundation picks for oily skin ❤️

Re: Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin? by busayobanjoko: 6:32am On Feb 23, 2021
Wearing makeup when you have super oily skin can be a pain in the ass�� I know my oily skin Divas can relate� The good news is that I have a solution for you on the blog ����� Click here https://busayobanjoko.com/best-foundation-for-oily-skin-in-nigeria/ to find my top mattifying foundation picks for oily skin ❤️
I am a makeup artist so I know what I am saying �
Re: Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin? by Darhema(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2021
Foundation - which Is Better On Oily Skin?
What you need is Hegai & Esther's Foundation - https://hegaiandesther.com/product/photo-perfect-foundation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba / Miss USA, America, Teen USA, Universe And Now Miss World Are All Blacks. / Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.