Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? (25194 Views)

Poll: What are the basic uses of computer

For browsing: 0% (0 votes)
For storing stories: 0% (0 votes)
For checking ur email only: 0% (0 votes)
For visiting those u want to chat with : 0% (0 votes)
For storing information, receiving information,passing data by following the sets of the system to generate good and viable information: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa / My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Victorjoseph(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2012
Will you still love her,kill her,send her to the guy that got her inpregnated then after delivery you take her back or simply divorce her? I need your advice guys! cus am presently passing through the situation
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Skywalker5(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2012
speechless.

No. Not really. i will chase her out.having an affair is one thing and getting pregnant during a fling is ................... i dont know what to say
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Riskymallam: 2:43pm On May 24, 2012
Men thats pretty serious. First things first: It all depends on the amount of "Love" I can her.

In addition to that is she showing remorse for her actions?

No No No..

After all is said and done bro, I might just divorce her and get it over with only on the grounds that I haven't cheated on her first, but If I have.
I'll let it pass, even if it hurts.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 24, 2012
^^^bro no amount of love "should" make a person stay with a cheating spouse........that is NOT love, thats Stoopidity. love is about TRUST/HONESTY and RESPECT, and cheating is the complete opposite of that. so you may love someone but if that person doesnt return the favor, then such union is built on quicksand, and will never work.

walking away is not even the solution, RUNNING AWAY is!

as for me, i will swiftly divorce, whether we have 1 child together, or 15.

11 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Victorjoseph(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2012
How am i even sure that the forst kid is for me sef.So guys the apex of the point is that i should divorce her?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by deshclones(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2012
Victor joseph: How am i even sure that the forst kid is for me sef.So guys the apex of the point is that i should divorce her?

liar alert.....................dude is a bad liar..so your supposed wife confessed to carrying anoda man's child and the first thing you do is come on NL to seek advice shocked shocked shocked....o boy grow up....get a life and get busy cool cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by WhyAWhy(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2012
[size=18pt]I WILL KILL HER![/size]
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by maclatunji: 4:42pm On May 24, 2012
See question?
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by lvxiao000: 4:43pm On May 24, 2012
So guys the apex of the point is that i should divorce her?[img]http://www.keyforex.info/cpu.gif[/img]
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by pdpiperpippen: 4:44pm On May 24, 2012
I will get my dog to continue frm were the oda guy stopped, if she isn't satisfied then I will get a donkey or perhaps a horse, I'm sure that will do!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by richy5(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2012
Hell No

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 24, 2012
Victor joseph: How am i even sure that the forst kid is for me sef.So guys the apex of the point is that i should divorce her?

that pointis irrelevant to the facts at hand........she has no respect for your UNION/YOURSELF/THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE....... why would you want to stay married to such woman?
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No comment!
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:51pm On May 24, 2012
Poster just kill her na! Dats ur solution

Mstewwww!
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On May 24, 2012
There is nothing you could do:
1. Kill her and you go to jail, is it worth it?
2. Kill the Man and go to jail, is it worth it?
3. Kill them both, and go to hail, is it worth it?
Imagine you have kids together, now you are in jail, the mom is dead, then, who raise the kids?

Best thing to do, WALK AWAY and count your blessings . . . A dog that is alive could fight the dead lion

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 24, 2012
[size=18pt]HHmmmn! [i]F[/i]UCK LOVE I will not Kill her but i will make her life Miserable angry[/size]
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by babaowo: 4:53pm On May 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^bro no amount of love "should" make a person stay with a cheating spouse........that is NOT love, thats Stoopidity. love is about TRUST/HONESTY and RESPECT, and cheating is the complete opposite of that. so you may love someone but if that person doesnt return the favor, then such union is built on quicksand, and will never work.

walking away is not even the solution, RUNNING AWAY is!

as for me, i will swiftly divorce, whether we have 1 child together, or 15.
if there is no kids involve its simple decision but if there are children involved and they are biologicaly yours? Man need to rethink.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by hefner: 4:53pm On May 24, 2012
WhyAWhy: [size=18pt]I WILL KILL HER![/size]
...becuase you own her, or you created her life. It's only if she is dumb or has no one to fight for her. If it were my sis, you and your entire genealogy and generation will follow suit. Your profile reads that you are "hidden in God" shocked Really?!! and you store this kind of thought inside you?

pd piper pippen: I will get my dog to continue frm were the oda guy stopped, if she isn't satisfied then I will get a donkey or perhaps a horse, I'm sure that will do!

... undecided bluffing undecided na mouth your type dey get.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On May 24, 2012
babaowo: if there is no kids involve its simple decision but if there are children involved and they are biologicaly yours? Man need to rethink.

What is there to rethink?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by blackky100(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2012
Well, such will never happen in the first place, so no need of what i will do.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 24, 2012
Risky_mallam: Men thats pretty serious. First things first: It all depends on the amount of "Love" I can her.

In addition to that is she showing remorse for her actions?

No No No..

After all is said and done bro, I might just divorce her and get it over with only on the grounds that I haven't cheated on her first, but If I have.
I'll let it pass, even if it hurts.
see wetin movies do to ur head, go format ur brain n install beta programme, which kind luv. What happnd 2 seperation? If she rily luv u in d 1st place, she won't tink of cheatn on u.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On May 24, 2012
bandiejay: [size=18pt]HHmmmn! [i]F[/i]UCK LOVE I will not Kill her but i will make her life Miserable angry[/size]

And what would that profit you?
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by bknight: 4:59pm On May 24, 2012
I'd let her know she hurt me deeply, I will divorce her.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by luckgames(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2012
Victor joseph: Will you still love her,kill her,send her to the guy that got her inpregnated then after delivery you take her back or simply divorce her? I need your advice guys! cus am presently passing through the situation

Tell her to have a great life
Move on
You should be glad that you knew she was impregnated by other man
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 24, 2012
This question is too hard
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by PalmTree(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2012
Anoda man Took ur wife, and not only taking Banged her and not only banging Impregnated her, Haaaaa! Infact give mi your wife's fone no I will... But wait ooo, let mi advice you to impregnate anoda girl na. Whats gud for d goose is gud for d gander! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 24, 2012
babaowo: if there is no kids involve its simple decision but if there are children involved and they are biologicaly yours? Man need to rethink.

rethink what exactly?! if there are kids then this is a more important reason why you should divorce the lady....unless you have no problem in having your kids seeing their mother disrespect you like that, and possibly raising them believing that it is ok to cheat.

Fhemmmy: There is nothing you could do:
1. Kill her and you go to jail, is it worth it?
2. Kill the Man and go to jail, is it worth it?
3. Kill them both, and go to hail, is it worth it?
Imagine you have kids together, now you are in jail, the mom is dead, then, who raise the kids?

Best thing to do, WALK AWAY and count your blessings . . . A dog that is alive could fight the dead lion

although you are right, the thought of throwing a match through the window and letting them burn to death, while cashing the life insurance payout, would certainly come to mind.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by tunde233(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2012
Matt 19:9
"And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife,
except it be for fornication, and shall marry another,
committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is
put away doth commit adultery". KJV

The word of God permits divorce in this case

God hates divorce.
Love covers multitude of sin.

Your action will be determined by your love.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by ARareGem(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2012
Why does the word 'scam' come to my mind when I read the original post? undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by femo86(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2012
Divorce.....GBAM. Only God knows if she's infected and later infect me with it...
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by HighChief4(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2012
If this is true, then you shouldnt waste time divorcing her cheating asssssss
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by zumarock8(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2012
evry thing happens for a reason good or bad as the case may be, my advice is dis
move on with ur life and let her go to the guy who pregnant her, pls dnt even think of killin her, remember all man to him self, u re respondible for ur actions. Send her packin and move on, she dosent deserv u]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.