Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? (25183 Views)

Poll: What are the basic uses of computer

For browsing: 0% (0 votes)
For storing stories: 0% (0 votes)
For checking ur email only: 0% (0 votes)
For visiting those u want to chat with : 0% (0 votes)
For storing information, receiving information,passing data by following the sets of the system to generate good and viable information: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa / My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by jennyb2: 8:35pm On May 24, 2012
guy for crying out loud wat where u doing to have allowed anoda guy to imprenate ur wife? 1. is it dat u cant satisfy her sexually? 2. or u cant father a child? 3. or she is sex maniac? 4. or u did same to her and she is taking her pound of flesh?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by JAMILO2020: 8:41pm On May 24, 2012
WAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE ?

I WILL NOT DIVORCE HER OR SEND HER PACKING, WHAT 4 ?

I WILL SIMPLY MAKE FOUR GIRLS PREGNANT, AND BRING THEM TO LIVE WITH US.

OR ON THE OTHER HAND, I WILL PROMOTE THE NICE SWEET CALABAR HOUSE-GIRL TO THE MASTER BEDROOM, AND DEMOTE THE WIFE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

I WILL NOT SHOUT AT HER, BEAT HER OR VERBALLY OR PHYSICALLY ABUSE HER, BUT SHE WILL SEE AND UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF TOTAL HUMILIATION.

AT THAT POINT, IT WILL BE CHELSEA 2, MANCHESTER UNITED 1, THEREFORE I WILL BE THE CHAMPION

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Brymo: 8:49pm On May 24, 2012
It is nt posibu,but if m 2 giv som1 an advice;take somtime out first and tink about ow to forgive her,she is ur foreva u know.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by elari(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2012
hefner:
...becuase you own her, or you created her life. It's only if she is dumb or has no one to fight for her. If it were my sis, you and your entire genealogy and generation will follow suit. Your profile reads that you are "hidden in God" shocked Really?!! and you store this kind of thought inside you?

... undecided bluffing undecided na mouth your type dey get.
. . . So u wanna tell us thats what ur mamma and sisters are into?
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by brabus(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2012
@OP, Infidelity is a blow to trust, but that doesn't mean a marriage can't survive it.

If you send her packing, what do you stand to achieve?
If you kill her, what's your gain?

You need a space right now, and get offline for a while to determine whether to leave the marriage or stay to heal it, or else you might commit murder.

Its your choice! But bros, the real tragedy here is that most cases like this end up in a divorce and recovering is very tough.

Sorry o. Abi how dem dey greet person wey this kain thing happen to
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2012
Look @ hw able bodied guy-men r whining over love like mules. Our forefathers neva showed women too much love. If a woman doesnt fully know ur love status for her, she ends up putting all her energy into getting all ur love n attention. But show her all ur love n c if she wont move on to taste other grounds.
@ OP
u r a complete pussy for comming here to ask me wat u wil do.
Answer: go get ur ass poked sour too by d same guy. U must be a coward n chicken of d 1st order. guys like u shouldnt get married in d first place. U must hav neglected d little signs wen all dis shit started, cos dia r always signs. Yes, dia r. But we only choose to neglect them. Dis signs vary in magnitude. A true man is d one who sees dis signs n goes to work on dem fast, no matter hw minute. But chickens wil always listen to dis ladies stories, or evn find one in dia hrt for em.
Nw listen chicken:
(1) get her back to her parents, with her kids, evn d ones she truely had for u, dats d honorable spring board. As u wont want to suffer alone raising offsprings of a free lance bleeper, while she hops frm bed to bed.
(2) Then get d man's wife n family to know.
(3) Put up a very high bill for d bastard, say N10million(dependin on his pocket).
(4) If he plays tough n chooses not to pay, send his details to d e-mail(rjhunter@yahoo.com). N i bet u dat ur wife wil nt think of adultry again after hearing d fate of her lover-man.
If i'm gettin ur email, endeavour nt to verbally or physical threaten HIM nor ur EX-WIFE to avoid d boomerang effect. Til i hear frm u.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by eastman11: 9:02pm On May 24, 2012
This is a dicey situation, i personally would not exactly know my immediate reaction but i am convinced it is unacceptable and will not take it. Thinking aloud i know that i recently ended such a relationship with a married woman whose husband is abroad for the past two yrs, she seduced me beyond my resistance which triggered a wild relationship that lasted for about 15months but i recently had to call myself to order.

Men are polygamous in nature but a married woman should not lure innocent men like me into ungodly venture.
In a nutshell i will immediately end the marriage as failure to do that will bring my life to an end through high BP.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 24, 2012
Man if this post is serious, take my advice. Divorce her cause the scar of this wound will never heal. Just divorce her if you don't want to die early.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by teyboz: 9:22pm On May 24, 2012
As it happed to be,bro you dont need to kill her neither to commit furnication let her be and leave her for god judgement.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Connoisseur(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

rethink what exactly?! if there are kids then this is a more important reason why you should divorce the lady....unless you have no problem in having your kids seeing their mother disrespect you like that, and possibly raising them believing that it is ok to cheat.

although you are right, the thought of throwing a match through the window and letting them burn to death, while cashing the life insurance payout, would certainly come to mind.

The idea of raising some cash via insurance payout sounds so appealing.
For me, divorcing her would be loving her too much.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by bokoharam4: 9:41pm On May 24, 2012
[b][/b]if the pregnancy is still within aborting stage i will support her to abort it but if she love the guy and want to bear child for him i will let her go and go to her people and collect back the dowry. cause I know both are already doomed
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by adefash(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2012
Victor joseph: How am i even sure that the forst kid is for me sef.So guys the apex of the point is that i should divorce her?
Why are u asking ppl's opinion on this? did u ask 9ralanders b4 u got married? u'r a man of ur home,decision maker.i can comfortably advice u divorce her while i'm beside my wife enjoying but if i'm faced with d same,i may not be able to do what i advice.have u asked urself if u impregnate another man's wife or daughter,what should ur wife do?
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by adefash(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2012
boko.haram:
[b][/b]if the pregnancy is still within aborting stage i will support her to abort it but if she love the guy and want to bear child for him i will let her go and go to her people and collect back the dowry. cause I know both are already doomed
Let our advice be within the perimeter of law.abortion is unlawful & unscriptural.divorce is lawful,separation is scriptural.he can choose whatever he likes as law stipulates.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Decapo: 9:58pm On May 24, 2012
IF NA ME, I NO GO DO ANYTHING THAT TO JUST IGNORE HER AND MARRY ANODA BEAUTIFUL, FRESH BLOODED GIRL ON HER .......CHIKENA grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by kaeto(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2012
Many ways to kill 1)police accidental discharge 2)roadside car accident,she kud b hit 3)during the delivery of d stranger-baby
4)assassins kud help too.
for u not to be a suspect for any of the above cases,u must bear a complete MAFIA instinct. 1)never go red with anger nor let the intentions be noticed. 2)dont ever revisit the issue as this myt kill ur anger
3)decieve her by telin her not to tell any1 as dis will be a shame to you n d family. no relativ shud know about d case. This clue will frustrate any investigation.
4)rear a pig dat will feed on d baby.
Ask for more if u need help. But sure d guy who got her heavy must go mad b4 his own death. The penalty for such is DEATH,as u r now surounded by foes, they know n share all ur secrets but u knw natin about them. Wise up son,be brave n go after the traitors as they too are planning to defend themselves,u myt be dead n powerles over them v.soon. Watching from hell hw ur wife moans n cry during sex with him while ur real kidz live without hope... Be a man.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Kitomania(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2012
Kai.. This is too much to bear I would quietly walk away... Wit divorce leave d town 4 her...
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Josh316(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2012
Omo!! see Free pass to Bleep around naaaa!!! Why should I kill her? I'll smile thank her and make sure ALL my runs end up in the house under her nose and i'll also make sure she hears the steamy moans every night... nansensicals grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by walexbiz(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2012
i'll try and simplify and itemize the situation.
1)do dna test to confirm the identity of ur child
2) divorce her to avoid future embarrasment
3) send upkeep money to the kid if dna confirms u are the father of the kid
4) set sail 4 a bid and better catch for their many fishes in the river. Remember anything short of these u will be building an empire in fools dream
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by noholdsbarred(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2012
If you know that you cannot forgive her, assuming she's been remorseful, and you know that you cannot bear to see the offspring from the other man, then the best thing is to part ways with her.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 24, 2012
It's tough, but at the end of the day love conquers all. She is your wife, terminate the pregnancy, go for counselling and start over. . .

I can't believe I jus typed this but it's true, except you don't feel like you still love her.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by ektbear: 11:10pm On May 24, 2012
I would murder:

1) him
2) her
3) the unborn/born child
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by coogar: 11:16pm On May 24, 2012
ekt_bear: I would murder:

1) him
2) her
3) the unborn/born child

and to what end?
you would spend the rest of your life in jail....over 2 despicable cheats?
hell no - no woman is worth ruining one's life for. when one door closes,
another one should open.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by ektbear: 11:24pm On May 24, 2012
It is a matter of principle for me.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by unbiasedjudge(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2012
@Yorke: I am not insane
@Omogbhollahorn I am absolutely ok
@Gaiden k I am not a gay.

I hope I have answered your questions.
Back to the topic. Tell Her you LOVE her. It is for better or worse cool.

PS: The guy on red cap is wanted. Don;t do business with him. He is Kenneth Ayoola

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Ezira: 11:38pm On May 24, 2012
Well, I must admit that it's sure a tough decision to take, but one does not understand why the rule always changes when it comes to women. I know quite a lot of dudes who had children from women other than their wives. I mean children younger than the ones from their wives. These did not cause the wives to seek divorce. Truth is, it is very difficult to find a man who has never cheated.
My brother, the decision depends on your love for her. I am married and to the best of my knowledge, I Have not cheated on her since our wedding over a year ago, but I will try as much as I can to conceal the situation from the prying ears of the public if I find myself in your shoes, knowing that some actions speak louder than voice. I tell you what? Though, it's going to be hard to take, your wife will not only love you more but will adore you as her hero. I try to always react in a way opposite how the crowd would react. It works like magic. Try and see. It does not make you less a man.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by tintingz(m): 11:52pm On May 24, 2012
Na parking kia kia
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Ezeufi: 12:00am On May 25, 2012
I will keep her until when she gives birth and name her child Goodluck Jonathan undecided , even if it is a baby girl.

I think that is enough punishment
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Ivynwa(f): 12:03am On May 25, 2012
Ee-e-e-e-e-m (clearing my throat) I hope this is not another accusation of a man embroiled in domestic bacchannal with his wife and just accusing her of getting impregnated by another man to score against her? shocked

How can a person come here and write that he is facing such issue (without explaining stuffs and how he backed up his accusation with evidence and facts) and expect us to arise and tell him how to stone the wife to death. I have checked the thread and did not see any full explanation or detail so this story is one sided and lacks credibilty for now until something convincing enough is said. Is it today we started hearing of bitter/nagsome husbands that accuse their pregnant wife of being impregnated by another just to hurt her? Right now one of such women is in a critical condition as she got burnt up after the accusations too. Abegi!
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Vicjustice: 12:15am On May 25, 2012
Then, she is not my wife; so I'd leave her and find myself a real wife
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by unbiasedjudge(m): 12:29am On May 25, 2012
Vicjustice: Then, she is not my wife; so I'd leave her and find myself a real wife

She is the wife of your youth! Who told you the real wife won't do the same...

Note: Beware of this guy on red cap he is a FRAUDSTER!

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 12:34am On May 25, 2012
Just divorce her. Is she the only woman alive? undecided undecided No need to kill her or what ever, not worth it.

But what I want to know is what led to the cheating? Could be your behaviour, attitude etc not supporting her cheating behaviour but HEY there's two side to every story.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Balyz: 1:54am On May 25, 2012
What would Jesus do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love / Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.