Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? (25182 Views)

Poll: What are the basic uses of computer

For browsing: 0% (0 votes)
For storing stories: 0% (0 votes)
For checking ur email only: 0% (0 votes)
For visiting those u want to chat with : 0% (0 votes)
For storing information, receiving information,passing data by following the sets of the system to generate good and viable information: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa / My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by mykali(m): 3:02am On May 25, 2012
Balyz: What would Jesus do?

Jesus is SUPERHUMAN...we are not. dont bring Him into this, biko
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by embee3(m): 3:38am On May 25, 2012
Some question huh. . . But honestly, I don't know how awful and disgusting i will feel. I will end up dissolving the marriage anyway, because that is the only way even the Bible permit us to divorce. So, she will go.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 3:42am On May 25, 2012
It's complicated. It has no specific solution or a particular step to take but it base on personal decision. Many may divorce, many may forgive, many may render her useless and many may even kill her or go after the man, while others may do otherwise.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by jdash123: 6:28am On May 25, 2012
shymmex: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No comment!
bump[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by jdash123: 6:29am On May 25, 2012
High_Chief: If this is true, then you shouldnt waste time divorcing her cheating asssssss
much appreciated[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by FKO1(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2012
deshclones:

liar alert.....................dude is a bad liar..so your supposed wife confessed to carrying anoda man's child and the first thing you do is come on NL to seek advice shocked shocked shocked....o boy grow up....get a life and get busy cool cool
whats your own na,wetin consine you.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by bakila: 7:43am On May 25, 2012
Make her undergo three HIV test in two weeks, Gonococus on monday, staphylcocus on tuesday, Syphlis wensday, Herpes tuesday, Hepatitis Friday leave the house for while the result come in and divorce her on saturday. No I will just increase my pain.

Will just fly out of the marriage without utterring a word, then I will check my performance whether its my inability that led her to roam to aviod future yawa.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by ngezeck(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2012
cry cry shocked who even knws if he satisfy her on bed,even at dat she not supose 2 allow another man between her legs...man jst take d kid both of u already have nd start a new life
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by bakila: 7:47am On May 25, 2012
Brymo: It is nt posibu,but if m 2 giv som1 an advice;take somtime out first and tink about ow to forgive her,she is ur foreva u know.

Gentleman stop posing here, is your wife on nairaland. No pose for naybody here.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by princeparis(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2012
Straight RED CARD! No appeal! She is pregnant for him abi, a think! If its just having an affair or fling that can be forgiven as painful as it may sound. That is the height of irresponsibility and unfaithfulness. For her to go out have unprotected s3x, get pregnant, that is non negotiable. Put my life and that of our kids in danger if any. With HIV and all. My people say; a woman wey born for you pass concubine. So since she is pregnant for the other man, and would put to bed for him. She is his wife to be. So from the day of my knowing she cease to be my wife. If we did a church wedding, will go to that church and ask for it be annulled. If it was a registry thing it is back to the registry for annulment. I will kindly help her to pack to the man's house. No pastor or Imam or Babalawo can preach otherwise to me. God hate adultery. It is the only ground for divorce in the bible. Matt 19.9. Unless maybe you want to share your wife for life with another man would you take her back. which i doubt.. No man like to share his woman. Simple.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Biscute(f): 8:09am On May 25, 2012
[b]Somebody's got impregnated by another man.. is a serous issue.Some thing is wrong .. hmmmmmmm . let me say some thing like this.
In the first we should not judge because house wife cannot just get preg from another man when both of them sleeps together every nite.
We should ask the man how far, that is, if he is potent.. if yes it is an excuse for the women to prove herself but this should be on agreement with her hussy. Men of nawadays do hire people to impregnated their sweetheart if their fluid refuses to heat target. Some even adopt from motherless babies home. some marry a pregnate virgin to have baby.
Them on the other hand if the husband is heart and healthy both in by bed and otherwise.. but disscovers that her wife has being impregnated by another man....
If am the one, the only solution is to divorce her peacefully because even the holy is against it such act.
If i refused to divorce that means am tempting God.. seeing naked fire and putting my hand inside the fire.
Am also digging my grave because that an open revelation you dont need a prophet or a native doctor for interpretation.
Finally you will ask God to protect against all these evils things so that it wont come back to you if it was programmed by men of holy dark/evilmen.[/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by moscoleee: 8:17am On May 25, 2012
It is unbelievable that your wife will be or got Impregnated by someone else well it show that she is not your wife if not she would not have done that or was it that you were not around to take care of her if you were around and she did that you have to find out what went wrong
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by hefner: 8:26am On May 25, 2012
elari: . . . So u wanna tell us thats what ur mamma and sisters are into?

I am precisely saying that that's what your family did/does/will do, dead, alive and coming tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 8:46am On May 25, 2012
dis is hell.......jst quit
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by BiafranFirstSon(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2012
Where are our women. Mrs Chima and her cabals. Freecocoa and her friends. Tell the guy to forgive and forget. The bible says that when your wife is caught pants down with another man,divorce is the next step. @ Op if u take her back,she will plan to kill u next. Run! She is not worthy to be called a wife.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Jcjames(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2012
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by franky023: 8:55am On May 25, 2012
Oh No!...extra_marital affairs culd be manageable bt gtng pregnant is a taboo nd wil definitly be d end of d road
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by franky023: 9:00am On May 25, 2012
bakila:

Gentleman stop posing here, is your wife on nairaland. No pose for naybody here.
i tire 4 him o!
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Afam4eva(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2012
It's bad enough that she cheated on me. Getting pregnant for another man is unnaceptable to every sane human being. I will file for a divorce asap.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by kpolli(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2012
Is this still a debate?

Do blood test on ur present child to find out if he is urs. . . . If his urs keep him n dump her, but if he is not. . . DUMP THEM BOTH
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Damoche10: 9:13am On May 25, 2012
Na the End be that. QED!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 25, 2012
^^^bro no amount of love "should" make a person stay with a cheating spouse........that is NOT love, thats Stoopidity. love is about TRUST/HONESTY and RESPECT, and cheating is the complete opposite of that. so you may love someone but if that person doesnt return the favor, then such union is built on quicksand, and will never work.

walking away is not even the solution, RUNNING AWAY is!

as for me, i will swiftly divorce, whether we have 1 child together, or 15.
GBAM!!!
first of all bro i sympathise but from personal experience i can tell you that a cheater rarely ever changes, the kind of mind it takes to repeatedly cheat on you until she got pregnant means she loves that guy more than you face that fact!! i know right now she must be crying, swearing that she wont ever do it again, that it happened only once or twice with the guy. that she will pledge her life to make you trust her again>>> bros it a lie you will catch her again or she will become sooo good at hiding it!! you see i went through a similar thing and i can tell you that the longer you stay you are only postponing the inevietable!! she will cheat again annd again! not because she is useless o! no1 but because cheaters are wired differently from normal people! the thrill of cheating on a dedicated partner is like an orgasm for them its far too alluring to give up.
i believe you know what to do, so what you should be asking is not what to do , but pray for the courage to do what you know must be done
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by pingo(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2012
Serious!!!!!!!!!!! She has taken the decision already by getting pregnant for another man! Clap! Clap!! Clap!!! Away..................
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by asidere(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2012
This is a serious matter,this thing happened to one of my friends this year.the guys wife usually sleep with other men because he could not fulfill financial aspect of the home.when he found at that his wife got pregnant for another man,he opt for an abortion to be carried out.his reason was that he still love his wife and he doesnt want to father another man's child.that is my friends opinion but for me i ll never do that,i ll divorce her immediately i knew the pregnancy is not mine,cos she is a disgrace
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by wisestfool2006: 10:11am On May 25, 2012
uuhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnn........ Can't say anything now lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by dedeman: 10:21am On May 25, 2012
I WILL KILL HER sad[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by jesusboi1: 11:09am On May 25, 2012
looking @ al d responses, i wonder if we ever ask ourselves if it was d oda way round..dats if d man impregnates anoda girl..there r so many cases were men hv children outside only 2 tel their wives 10 to 20 yrs later..n expcts d wife 2 4giv n even accept d child..so man up n 4giv her n shower her wit luv cos if it was u, u wil seek 4givnes
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Riskymallam: 11:13am On May 25, 2012
[/quote][/s]
eastman11: This is a dicey situation, i personally would not exactly know my immediate reaction but i am convinced it is unacceptable and will not take it. Thinking aloud i know that i recently ended such a relationship with a married woman whose husband is abroad for the past two yrs, she seduced me beyond my resistance which triggered a wild relationship that lasted for about 15months but i recently had to call myself to order.

Men are polygamous in nature but a married woman should not lure innocent men like me into ungodly venture.
In a nutshell i will immediately end the marriage as failure to do that will bring my life to an end through high BP.

Dude which men are polygamous by nature? Because God created them one man and a woman, not one man and two women.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by megxo(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2012
anoda man fit giv ma galfriend belle o, bt certainly nt ma wyf.............SOMEBODY WANTS 2 DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by bdabuwa(m): 11:47am On May 25, 2012
If i were u, i will not kill,divorce or sent her back to the man.i will let her stay with me but she wont see the happiness of my lyf.xata ga mummunan xama
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by sophi(f): 12:08pm On May 25, 2012
bandiejay: [size=18pt]HHmmmn! [i]F[/i]UCK LOVE I will not Kill her but i will make her life Miserable angry[/size]
Guy u bad o
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by deolascope: 12:18pm On May 25, 2012
I'm sure most of the comments here are coming from guys. In our society, men impregnate women outside their marital homes everyday and people just expect the woman to accept it, to keep quiet and stay in the marriage. But here, people are screaming kill her, divorce her, kick her out, blah blah blah..... Let's turn the tables around please. What should a woman do if her husband gets another woman pregnant? Kill him, divorce him, kick him out? It's so sad how people just expect a woman to be faithful and find it OK or normal if a man isn't.... really sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex / Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.