Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (59056 Views)

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 24, 2012
here are the pictures of the most beautiful Deaf Girl in Nigeria

Pix Miss Cassandra White, [Jamaica Citizen], The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl International, During the Arrival of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl International, At Muritala Mohammed International Airport, ikeja, Lagos, On Monday 21-5-2012,
is she not pretty?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 24, 2012
Pix From Right; Mrs Tolulope Oko-Igwe, Chief Executive Officer Most Beautiful Deaf Girls in Nigeria Organiser of Miss Deaf in Nigeria, Miss Cassandra White, [Jamaica Citizen], The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl International, During the Arrival of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl International, At Muritala Mohammed International Airport, ikeja, Lagos, On Monday 21-5-2012

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 24, 2012
more picutures

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Tanfikos: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
Wow, that girl really looks deaf!!

42 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by freshboy88(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
Tanfikos: Wow, that girl really looks deaf!!
hahahahahahahahahhahaha...mehn, u ₪☺ well ooooo.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by tosinralp: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pls I don't see anything beauti on her

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin KAI, did you just say that ??
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
She's beautiful...

[size=4pt] that's if i allow my emotions creep in [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Caracta(f): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
Nice bag grin grin grin

Some peeps with functional ears aint even half as pretty as she is. She looks good.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
no, this is mean grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
I hate the airport... I prefer flying into Abuja and not Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by countsparrow: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
God 4give me o!!!@Tanfikos So u dey try talk say u Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ deaf suppose be correct english Nairalanders una no go kill person
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by nikkyshyne(f): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
lol. I thought you wanted to say 'Wow, she really is beautiful' cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by tellwisdom: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria

~vicky~:
here are the pictures of the most beautiful Deaf Girl in Nigeria

Pix Miss Cassandra White, [Jamaica Citizen], The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl International, During the Arrival of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl International, At Muritala Mohammed International Airport, ikeja, Lagos, On Monday 21-5-2012,
is she not pretty?

Pretty and beautiful??... Are you in a confused state??sad
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by badmeat(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
Wow
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Temismith(f): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
Oooowwww! Wish u kud hear dis, 'you are indeed beautiful'

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
Temismith: Oooowwww! Wish u kud hear dis, 'you are indeed beautiful'
smiley
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Was she born deaf?
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
obowunmi: I hate the airport... I prefer flying into Abuja and not Lagos.
Who gives a sh1t??

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by vickniceguy: 12:03am On Mar 31, 2013
Where is the beauty of this girl? I dont see it, or did she forget it at home? She might be deaf.. Yes no doubts, but dont say she is the most beautiful.... Or maybe among the ones that comes your way.. Come see Amaka for my street, you go cry to see such an angel deaf... I am sorry girl, you are not as beauty as they claim, dont be deceived. I go tell you the truth.... Victor

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by juman(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2013
tosinralp: Pls I don't see anything beauti on her

I think she won a beauty competition or something.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2013
juman:

I think she won a beauty competition or something.
nhahahahahahahahaha beauty cpntext ke hahahaha i no fit shout oh! She is plain UGLY!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Oahray: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2013
What has functional ears got to do with beauty?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2013
ba7man: Who gives a sh1t??

You, for responding. wink

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nnekacherry: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2013
Nice shape..
She looks good..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2013
Nnekacherry: Nice shape..
She looks good..
what ! Re u okay? Mother theresa..be careful oh,what is beauty doin with dat ugly girl,well, i knw why u said dat so she will feel good since she is deaf,right? Anyway Bleep it! She is damn irritatin!
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2013
Noooo she's not it undecided
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by abbeyty(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
purebarbie: what ! Re u okay? Mother theresa..be careful oh,what is beauty doin with dat ugly girl,well, i knw why u said dat so she will feel good since she is deaf,right? Anyway Bleep it! She is damn irritatin!

let see your own pretty face, madam pretty. GOD created all things beautifully. what irritates you about her?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
obowunmi: I hate the airport... I prefer flying into Abuja and not Lagos.
α piece of advice,next time create ur own thread stating ur preferred airports..nonsense!! Is †нα† d point of this thread?

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Kolade9(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wow,you really look dumb!!!! grin

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / BBNaija's Gifty Shares Bedroom Underwear Photos / DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.