Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? (61625 Views)

Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Eminentsam(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2012
Among Nigerian state governors, who is the best in terms of works and development also which is the fastest developing states in Nigeria?
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by preciousoz: 11:42pm On May 24, 2012
Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State.

Fastest developing State ? Hmmmmm..... Edo

4 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by ektbear: 12:07am On May 25, 2012
Akwa Ibom

3 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 12:22am On May 25, 2012
If we mean projects, housing, education, health, electricity, and city expansion then Rivers carries the day by far.

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 12:33am On May 25, 2012
Yes Akwa Ibom. The first airport of its kind, seaport etc you name it.

The man knows what he is doing (Gov of Akwa Ibom).

3 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Mcdondayan: 5:27am On May 25, 2012
Abia state is the first from behind. But on a more serious note, Amaechi is doing gr8

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by ortopazz(m): 6:08am On May 25, 2012
alj harem: Yes Akwa Ibom. The first airport of its kind, seaport etc you name it.

pls o! Thatz stil a model talk o! He met d airport and as 4 the seaport tribalism wnt let him do it.

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by mutiply: 6:52am On May 25, 2012
oshoimole of course

2 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by qleap2all(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2012
the beautiful ones are not yet born.
what is development when pple are suffering .

4 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by megxo(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2012
well, amma giv it 2 IMO..... Rochas de try jor

3 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by unclenna(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2012
Abagworo: If we mean projects, housing, education, health, electricity, and city expansion then Rivers carries the day by far.
lol
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 25, 2012
Every other state governors are performing including the north but igbo governors are no where to be found. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2012
alj harem: Yes Akwa Ibom. The first airport of its kind, seaport etc you name it.

Please Akwa Ibom is nowhere near Rivers in every factor from Road construction to housing to hospitals to Government Schools to population growth. No basis.

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by 401kk: 8:55am On May 25, 2012
Abagworo: If we mean projects, housing, education, health, electricity, and city expansion then Rivers carries the day by far.
Stop talking nonsense.

@OP
Akwa Ibom. The governor is performing above the average nigerian standard.

2 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by unclenna(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2012
in terms of development ROCHAS is doing well. Within 6months he has constructed roads that past governors did not do in 8years. Go to owerri and see what the man is doing there. In terms of electricity the last time I went there I enjoyed at least 18hrs of steay power supply daily....in portharcourt here nepa dont give light up to 18hr in a month. I know how much I spend in Diesel.

2 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by unclenna(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2012
401kk:
Stop talking nonsense.

@OP
Akwa Ibom. The governor is performing above the average nigerian standard.
akwa Ibom is trying with the huge resources he has. If ROCHAS has what akwa ibom or lagos has he will turn imo to dubia. I witness when they were paying primary and secondary students there monthly snacks allowance. Who has done that in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by gonon: 9:00am On May 25, 2012
Akwa Ibom state governor, Godswill Akpabio
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by AnotherOkija: 9:01am On May 25, 2012
Best Governor: Rivers State

Name of Governor: Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi

Areas of Achievements: Roads (complete with underground drainages, open gutters and street ligets), City expansion, Electricity, Education, Transportation...

Years in office: Barely 4 years..

Party: PDP

Future aspirations: Presidency..

Others worthy of mention include: Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Enugu..

person Governors: Rochas Owelle Okorocha.. IMO STATE.. Aregbesola.. Amongst many in the North and west of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2012
unclenna: in terms of development ROCHAS is doing well. Within 6months he has constructed roads that past governors did not do in 8years. Go to owerri and see what the man is doing there. In terms of electricity the last time I went there I enjoyed at least 18hrs of steay power supply daily....in portharcourt here nepa dont give light up to 18hr in a month. I know how much I spend in Diesel.

Hello! Rivers State is the only State in Nigeria that generates more power than required. The problem is distribution which is not in the hands of the State Government. Rochas has hurriedly tarred roads ahich their quality is suspect to me. The roads in Rivers State take minimum of two years to complete and their quality is clear except of course NTA-Choba road. Amaechi's Government has already reconstructed most Primary schools and health centres in Rivers State.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by princedant: 9:04am On May 25, 2012
No one can take it away from Sullivan Chime of Enugu State..our very own silent achiever........When u visit Uyo, it looks like Iran of old with Akpabio billboards proclaiming dividends as if he's doing them a favour..every where u see the man praising himself or psycophants praising him with pictures of abandoned, commissioned & yet to be commissioned projects...Amaechi's problem is that he hardly completes any of his projects..too many at a time & his concept of ''Rivers people, Rivers money''has not really helped cos u find indigenous contractors hardly able to execute a decent job..I Have worked in all these places for quite a while & i can tell u what i know bout these state govs......Chime has transformed Enugu & note, with very little available resources compared to Akwa Ibom and Rivers....i'm not an indigene of Enugu State neither am i a member of the PDP but i tell u, its good to encourage performance when u see one. the good thing about this guy is that he hardly talks of his achievements..i heard he always tells them let my works speak for me & i really agree with him...Chime it is!!

10 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Malubi(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2012
One state in the North Central, their gorvernor is "trying very Well", he is using federal allocation to defend his certificate forgery case. He is always mention as the best governor. How You seam?

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by sonyjacobs(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2012
Though am from Edo,But i give it to AKWA IBOM state Gov. Akpabio. just my personal opinion
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by franky023: 9:09am On May 25, 2012
Another Okija: Best Governor: Rivers State

Areas of Achievements: Roads (complete with underground drainages, open gutters and street ligets), City expansion, Electricity, Education, Transportation...

person Governors: Rochas Owelle Okorocha.. IMO STATE.. Aregbesola.. Amongst many in the North and west of Nigeria!
bulshit!...Amechi isnt beta dn Rochas...Guy be rational

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by princedant: 9:11am On May 25, 2012
Sullivan Chime's scorecard
Roads- Urban & Rural- virtually all the streets are tarred!
Security
Health- ESUT Parklane- Women & Children Hosp under construction
Commerce- Shoprite, Game etc now live in Enugu
Industry- NB, Coca Cola all operate under a hostile free environment with their respective communities
Education- IMT to be upgraded to degree awarding inst.
...and so many more...

4 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by SuyaEater(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2012
fashola

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by scribble: 9:12am On May 25, 2012
South South has to be Akpabio. I hear he subsidizes movie tickets for indigenes in the state when they visit the Silverbird built with State Funds.
It costs as little as #250 to watch Avengers. Apparently its not difficult to please an Akwa Ibomite

As for Rivers, I hear Amaechi used #9 billion to buy a private jet, so I'm sure he is using it to fly investors in and out and not prostitutes.

Okorochas dey try well well.

Everyone omitted Fashola, showing he is in a league of his own

4 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by xanadu333: 9:14am On May 25, 2012
what about Uncle Fash of Lagos? have u not seen the structures dis guy is constructing? even remote arear like Igbelerin, Iyanera, mile 2, oshodi & so many places. i beg lets do this country good by voting for Uncle fash for president. thant

2 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by megxo(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2012
Another Okija: Best Governor: Rivers State

u wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by frankmoney(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2012
Its definatly amaechi
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 25, 2012
Edo state is the fastest developing state in Nigeria and the governor is Adams Oshiomolem..
Reconstruction of all the school,
construction of six lane road with work way park way and drianage,
Diverting of storm water project( gully erotion) and so on..
Akwa Ibon been the state with the highest allocation suppose to be the fastest but, is the slowest developing state in Nigeria.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Isaactop9(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2012
Best Gov Oshomole
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by scribble: 9:23am On May 25, 2012
After Amaechi leaves office he cant be president of boys scout of nigeria talkless of Nigeria.

Frigging thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.