Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

My R/ship Story...pls Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My R/ship Story...pls Read (5042 Views)

ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My R/ship Story...pls Read by chelsy1(f): 12:18am On May 25, 2012
I met my my bf in 2006, he lives @lag while i live @ Asaba,wasnt ready 2 date him den..in feb 2008 he travelled 2 london for vacation and made no contact with me untill march 2009....said he wasnt in good condition dts y he didnt call...he continued 2 luv n care 4 me so i decided 2 date him... Our r/ship was a distance one cos i was schooling in d east while he does his biz @ lag...he was always der 4 me.. In march 2010 he traveled again 2 US and was mearnt 2 stay @least 3yrs yet no contact till dec wen he called wid a nigeria num....said dt things didnt go as planned dts y he had 2 come bk and dt he couldnt call...asked him if he contacted any of he family members said yes....told him dt @tyms i wonder if he truely travelled and dt wenever i visit him, dt he ll show me his int'l passport... Meanwhile, we ve met so many tyms in lag weneva i go on holidays bt he never took me 2 his house...he preferred visiting me @ my brothers place or lodgin in a hotel nearby...in 2011(my final yr) he visited me and in 2 occassions he beat me and changed my padlock, both of us were inside, he seized my fones and answered all my calls...was mearnt to go somewhere dat day wid my gf bt didnt cos i was locked inside and he didnt open d door wen my gf came knockin....my gf feared and safety and quickly called my mum and informed her, on seeing my mum's call he gave me d phone to pick bt i refused, so he picked it n my mum shouted on him to open d door for me......aft dat i told him to go his way dt am nt interested anymore.....dt ive really seen d devil in him...aft pleading, i forgave him. Now am serving in lagos and my so called boyfriend hasnt invited me to his house, i tried inviting myself bt always make up excuses,meanwhile he is staying wid his cousin and his reason is dt he doesnt wnt his cousin to know me yet... Am in a r/ship of 4yrs yet i dnt no my bf's house,shop,family n friends yet he kips telling me dt i ll know all dat wen d tym is ripe.....he has bin der for me financially.....am really confused ryt now cos i wonder wch bf will not wnt his gf to visit him...finally i told him dt am tired of d whole fin dt i need a brk, sinc den he has bin begging me to come bk and promising to take me to his relations in lagos except where he is staying now dt he ll move out soon and i ll b visiting anytym i want...d issue is dt i dnt love him again n i feel lyk an ingrate cos he has done so much for me......pls nlanders wat do u fink abt him?
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by kittykat1(f): 2:19am On May 25, 2012
He is married
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Rocktation(f): 3:11am On May 25, 2012
kitty kat: He is married
I feel thesame.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by slimyem: 3:16am On May 25, 2012
op,
1.Take a commercial break from the soap opera in your head.You are not in a relationship!
...at least not with this guy!
2.why on earth would you trust the words of or wanna be with a man who beats you,locks you up,has not one form of respect for you, be incommunicado for no just cause,a control freak and one who generally treats you like crap?
Babe,wake up and walk away!.as hard as that sounds,its the best thing to do!
You deserve better!!!
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Mynd44: 3:31am On May 25, 2012
I stopped reading when he locked you inside the house and beat you up. That is enough grounds for a breakup. Hell I don't even want to know if he is married or not. Whether he has a wife or not dump him and do it fast
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Nobody: 5:54am On May 25, 2012
some girls are damn too daf.t............u belong to dat grp of girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by greedie1(f): 7:20am On May 25, 2012
Babe, r u ok? D guy u described above doesnt deserve to be loved. Get out of dat relationship nd do it fast!
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by IZUKWU(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2012
'He has been there for me financially' the above is what is confusing you . The financial security,he gives you. It's like he has bought you and you owe him. Cut that r/ship anyhow you can. Is it even a r/ship ? . Life should be simple and too complicated. Avoid complicated relationships.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Mynd44: 7:29am On May 25, 2012
IZUKWU: 'He has been there for me financially' the above is what is confusing you . The financial security,he gives you. It's like he has bought you and you owe him. Cut that r/ship anyhow you can. Is it even a r/ship ? . Life should be simple and too complicated. Avoid complicated relationships.
It is not a relationship, it ie a se-xual contract
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by bisi16(m): 8:03am On May 25, 2012
kitty kat: He is married
Simple!
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by geniuspaul(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2012
@poster
common sense should have told u that he is just 'playing' u....period.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by 190: 8:45am On May 25, 2012
OP

Is d name of this guy -- coogar smiley
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Mynd44: 9:20am On May 25, 2012
190: OP

Is d name of this guy -- coogar smiley
You will never change
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by kolaoloye(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2012
Why are you looking for trouble? Being a woman beater alone is enough for you to run.
If you insist may you never regret the day you said 'I do, I do'.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Onegai(f): 3:33pm On May 25, 2012
First go and buy credit, then text/call all your friends that you're changing your no and they shouldn't give it out. Then call him, DO NOT GO AND SEE HIM and tell your ex-bf it is over. Throw your old no over a bridge, drop it in a public dustbin or gutter. Tell your neighbours the guy is disturbing you and beats you, so they can keep watch. Block him on fb or better yet, deactivate your fb account for 2 months. Save yourself, my dear.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 25, 2012
Damn story is too damn long.

@OP- why do you wanna see his house, shop or family? Huh? Are you trying to assess his financial status to see if he is worth marrying? You sound like a typical money-hunting eastern girl. He took care of you when you were in school. Isn't that enough to be grateful for? You want to know where he lives and all, but have you ever cared to know how he is doing? Have you ever tried to help him financially? Haven't you thought that he is going through difficult times, hence he might not have his own place?

You sound like a selfish, greedy girl to me. If you think making money is easy, why don't you show us all your cards and let's assess you.

Ungrateful thing. Mtsheww.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Cleverley(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2012
Walk away he may be a criminal. What kind relatioship of 4yrs without posible identification. @op, u love money, tell urself the simple truth!

1 Like

Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by anyakarl(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2012
@ poster. I am sorry if this sounds insulting but you must be either daft or really desperate for you to still be in that trash you call a relationship. Do you realise that you are just telling the whole nairalander that you are quite foolish. As in 100% foolish. You've been in a relationship for 4 long years if not more and you know nowt about the man. For crying out loud he could have been doinh time for drugs all those years. You don't even know what he does for a living. Gosh! U make me sick with this thread. My advice, the man is going to kill you or better still, use you for rituals. Quit while you still can and pray for a better man. There are lots of us out there.

1 Like

Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2012
Run as fast from this episode and never look back.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by 2goodbobo(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2012
You better de-link yourself from that relationship ASAP. Is either he is marries or He is a Robber and the monies he has been given all this while are ill gotten.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Mynd44: 5:15pm On May 25, 2012
I don't condole violence against women for any reason
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by nanalady(f): 11:59pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44: I stopped reading when he locked you inside the house and beat you up. That is enough grounds for a breakup. Hell I don't even want to know if he is married or not. Whether he has a wife or not dump him and do it fast
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by luckgames(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2012
chel-sy:
I met my my bf in 2006, he lives @lag while i live @ Asaba,wasnt ready 2 date him den..in feb 2008 he travelled 2 london for vacation and made no contact with me untill march 2009....said he wasnt in good condition dts y he didnt call...he continued 2 luv n care 4 me so i decided 2 date him... Our r/ship was a distance one cos i was schooling in d east while he does his biz @ lag...he was always der 4 me.. In march 2010 he traveled again 2 US and was mearnt 2 stay @least 3yrs yet no contact till dec wen he called wid a nigeria num....said dt things didnt go as planned dts y he had 2 come bk and dt he couldnt call...asked him if he contacted any of he family members said yes....told him dt @tyms i wonder if he truely travelled and dt wenever i visit him, dt he ll show me his int'l passport... Meanwhile, we ve met so many tyms in lag weneva i go on holidays bt he never took me 2 his house...he preferred visiting me @ my brothers place or lodgin in a hotel nearby...in 2011(my final yr) he visited me and in 2 occassions he beat me and changed my padlock, both of us were inside, he seized my fones and answered all my calls...was mearnt to go somewhere dat day wid my gf bt didnt cos i was locked inside and he didnt open d door wen my gf came knockin....my gf feared and safety and quickly called my mum and informed her, on seeing my mum's call he gave me d phone to pick bt i refused, so he picked it n my mum shouted on him to open d door for me......aft dat i told him to go his way dt am nt interested anymore.....dt ive really seen d devil in him...aft pleading, i forgave him. Now am serving in lagos and my so called boyfriend hasnt invited me to his house, i tried inviting myself bt always make up excuses,meanwhile he is staying wid his cousin and his reason is dt he doesnt wnt his cousin to know me yet... Am in a r/ship of 4yrs yet i dnt no my bf's house,shop,family n friends yet he kips telling me dt i ll know all dat wen d tym is ripe.....he has bin der for me financially.....am really confused ryt now cos i wonder wch bf will not wnt his gf to visit him...finally i told him dt am tired of d whole fin dt i need a brk, sinc den he has bin begging me to come bk and promising to take me to his relations in lagos except where he is staying now dt he ll move out soon and i ll b visiting anytym i want...d issue is dt i dnt love him again n i feel lyk an ingrate cos he has done so much for me......pls nlanders wat do u fink abt him?

Sorry
Dude is married
You just playing dumb?
Right
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by wyt(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2012
@ op, when u demand for money and he satisfy ur financial needs u no talk, u never ask him what he do for a living neither do u make any effort to make him have his own house, at least when he was giving u, u shld hav adviced him to save some for rent, now u don de collect alawee, u begin d ask us.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Basildon1(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2012
Is like you are liking sufferness or sumthin?

U had better not let the small change he is giving you waste your time and future cos I know this ia a factor.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Mynd44: 6:19pm On May 29, 2012
Masochist
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by ojeka1(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2012
u beta look 4 another guy dis one is nt urs,
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by 190: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2012
^someone hold me hold me- i dey vex!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 22, 2012
The man in question is a spirit..
You date spirit? You are finished.

2 Likes

Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by obowunmi(m): 4:20am On Sep 22, 2012
Has he spent one million naira on you?

Does he pay you after sex?

Are you fat? How ugly are you? And why can't you find another man.

The man is:

1. Married with children.
2. You need to MOVE ON.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by tellwsdom: 5:05am On Sep 22, 2012
Living dead sad sad
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Ivynwa(f): 5:13am On Sep 22, 2012
@chel-sy

The fact that (you underwent all these, got beaten and abused---being deceived and kept in the dark about who he really is and for 4 years you are still following that type of human being and calling him your bf) shows that you need help to get out of that situation as you seem not to be able to help yourself out of it. How can you let your fellow human being treat you like that? Try answering that question and you may realize what you are doing to yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annoying Things People Do On BBM / He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.