Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Websites: Latest Release! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Websites: Latest Release! (1704 Views)

New Release! Lcs Digistore Ecommerce Web Template / Thepiratebay.org Press Release On The Sopt Online Piracy Act (sopa) / Cba Technologies To Release IFA Nigeria, Downliners Tracking Project: Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Websites: Latest Release! by astronp7(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2007
Hello Fellow Webmasters, post your latest work here. It may be few days or weeks but must not be older than 2 months.

Please keep to the period limit of not older than 2 months.
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by astronp7(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2007
Ours include the following:

Aliphem Nominees Limited - www.aliphem.com
Human Rights Volunteer Corps - www.hrvcnigeria.org
Cole Art Concepts - www.coleartincs.com
Blue Banner Estate Agency - www.bluebannerng.com
Roots Recording Studios - www.rootsrecording.com

While we are putting finishing touches to some, others are lined up and will be posted once they are ready.

So which have you been working on?
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by timmy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2007
dont you have sites to complete, why spend time posting your lame designs online tongue
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by astronp7(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ Timmy - I thought after all that you were going to give us a line. No problem ok. I discover no url attached on you. If you need one, I know you can get it. And if you need my help, sure I will like to help out.

Cheers!
Emmanuel Ezeali
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2007
Emmanuel Ezeali, can you kindly take down your picture from your website. It takes professionalism from your website.
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by my2cents(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2007
adeniyi good catch. I and some others I chat with regularly have noticed this as well.

Astron, the first time I went to your site, the photo of you in the traditional wear in particular threw me off. First off, based on the URL, I was expecting a personal site, in which case that photo in particular makes sense. It was only when I looked at the menu that I saw you were also advertising your web services.

My advice? Get rid of the trado photo and move the photo of you in a suit to the "about us" section. Furthermore, if you insist on having a photo on that page, I would probably also look at making it a little larger and with you (smiling and looking into the camera) sitting at a desk.

In the end, it's your site and you don't have to do a thing. For all we know, the site has probably brought you more business than that of the average person on here. Having said that though, I think you would be better served either with a separate site for your web services or a removal of that trado photo, at the very least, from your present site.

As always, my 2 cents.
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by onydchic(f): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2007
um, agreeing with the other two posters, i dunno, why is your picture, EVERYWHERE? In the banner on the web design page, at the corner with the passport photo, I think it's a bit overkill.
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by webemerald(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2007
my2cents:

Astron, the first time I went to your site, the photo of you in the traditional wear in particular threw me off. First off, based on the URL, I was expecting a personal site, in which case that photo in particular makes sense. It was only when I looked at the menu that I saw you were also advertising your web services.

I dont know about others but i rather liked the idea basically for two reasons a. it enhances trust, in that clients especially intending ones can actually see who they are dealing with first hand b) the guys looks good grin

But i wouldnt subcribe to it being all over the pages. just my opinion.
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by astronp7(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2007
Thanks guys. I welcome all the suggestion. But I will like to see how I put all that to gether and still maintain my original intension of having a personal site with various services and items I have gathere all this while, I intend to assist others who may not have got such collecctions.

Also I want to be responsible for what I stand for and believe in. I guessed that many people easily defraud is because they are faceless and nameless. So I thought its time we start getting responsible for what we say and do.

But having said that, I will definitely modify certain things. May I be the first to tell you; MERRY XMAS in advance.
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by timmy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2007
grin grin the obi of webdevelopers in igboland grin
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by anusule(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
mate, that site is nuff. where's your creativity? u call yourself a web designer
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by smartsoft(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2007
gussssssssssssssssssssssssssssh
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by Egavlas(m): 12:30am On Nov 23, 2007
lol,
he says post your latest work, people, haba.

Damn timmy you are ruthless . smiley

And that *obi of webdevelopers in igboland* got me going here grin grin

Anyways, I think you did well with http://www.hrvcnigeria.org/ and http://www.rootsrecording.com/ IMHO .

http://www.coleartincs.com/ just refused to load .
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by webemerald(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2007
anusule:

mate, that site is wack. where's your creativity? u call yourself a web designer

Its posts like this that keep people from posting job links on this site, guys lets me more accomodating, its not fair you know , if u dnt like it give suggestions on how it can be done better. wink
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by Egavlas(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2007
@webemerald

You are right. Give constructive and not destructive comments on the work.
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2007
Uploading your picture on your website doesn't make me trust you. I can upload someone elses picture on my website and claim its me. Think about it.

AM not trying to kill your website, just don't like the idea of your picture up there. Websites come in different styles, colours dimensions and layouts.

I think it will be better idea if you develop a seperate website for your services, since you already have one in your name. You can post personal thoughts/ blogs on your current website and maintain a new one for commercial purposes.

Sincere
N.M
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by anusule(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2007
wack means odd but funny.
you site is odd because of your picture and also makes it funny. grin
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by regaltopax(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2007
none
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by astronp7(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2007
Thanks guys for all your response. If I may ask where do the issue of self branding come in. And up till now nobody have posted any link of his work, which in the first place is what this thread is for. Not even a link to your site where we can see your portfolio.

Seasons greeting!
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by webcrawlla(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2007
Ebizmethod.com is my latest work.
Its a blog I update regularly and its in the
"make money online" niche.
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by Pain(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2007
The guy is doing a "great job" with his templates. Hmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,looks familiar.,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by smartsoft(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2007
na wa ooo !
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by niteduff(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2007
Checkout this new website www.9jaonline.com
The free world,
Request for anything and you get it!
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by folahann(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2007
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by niteduff(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2007
folahann:

www.Bleep.com

What has Bleep got to do with this?
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by astronp7(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2007
@ niteduff: I like your new blog, though you still need to do some modifications and add more posts. Keep it up. I hope it will become famous.
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by astronp7(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2007
@ regaltopax: That was a nice attempt. I like that! My concern is on the hosting and design.

For Hosting: I can give you 100MB with free domain and unlimited email account for only N4500. This will help you have you complete domain name without any attachment, no ad like that of free server, and also a personalized email address so you don't use you yahoo mail on you site contact page.

If you don't mind I will also help you redesign the site with the content on your site already. If what is to be added is much then it will attract cost.

Good luck!
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by georgen2u(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2007
Hello to all web masters this is really thrilling i told all of you before and now it is on guess what?
now the best NIGERIA WEB SITE DIRECTORY is on i created it what i need from you all is just Submit your web site free
here is the site address

www.digital4us.com
its a directory where you can find any site (as i hope) in Nigera
try it and send your comments
thank you
Re: Websites: Latest Release! by zankey(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2007
This are my recent website:
www.rtbriscoe.com
www.briscoeproperties.com
www.lagoswater.org
And my company's website.
www.zankeypro.com
Please your opinion on all this websites are welcome thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Learn how to Design A School Portal With Scrach Card Integration Wt Dreamweaver / I Need Someone To design a wapka Website / Get Paid To Upload Video, GIF, And Write Article From A Russia Global Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.