Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71269 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jackal(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ Chuckdee4,

Fernando Torres against Vidic and Rio? Puhleeeeeease.
Tottenham went to Anfield and nearly won with their shitty defence . . . .It took Liverpool 92 minutes to find an equaliser.
United's strength lies in the fact that we can outscore any team in England . . . .Our weakest link is Wes Brown but we can deal with that.

On the offensive side of things . . . . .we have the most potent strike force in the league.
The HOLY TRINITY cannot be stopped . . . .Liverpool play to our hands all the time.
We love playing them as they always run into a cul de sac when playing Man Utd.
I cannot wait to see Ronaldo fleece Hyppia or Ferdinand score against the Scousers.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chuckdee4(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2007
Don't get to excited, Liverpool owe u guys one and apart from that suprise defeat by Reading they have been in good form. I think the time is just about right where they get on eon u guys, u know Liverpool know how to turn on the style when it really matters (Shame they only do it in Europe), plus this is in Anfield, so there's a fat chance u'll leave with all 3 points
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2007
How can Liverpool lose this game?

if Manchester United wins this game ,I may not post on Nairaland again !  angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2007
When was the last time Liverpool won the domestic league?
They finished a massive 33 points behind Chelsea in the season they won UEFA in 2005?
Can u hear yourself out? Liverpool has falled by their own standards and Man Utd is the force to reckon with in English football.
9 Premiership titles in 15 seasons and Liverpool is yet to clinch one . . . .tasssk, tssssk. Not good enough.
Man Utd is richer, bigger and morre enterprising . . . .Current value is 1 billion pounds(1/10th of that should buy Bayern Munich)

personally i don't dig local champions i would rather you come to the continent to prove yourself. That explains why I respect AC Milan much more than juve

though the latter has won more league titles. Go outside and prove yourself and dont be like Egypt and Ghana who have won several Nations cup and cant squek at the world cup.

Man Utd is richer, bigger than Munich but thankfully Football clubs are not measure by the size of their purse but by the quality of their trophy cabinet Real has been the biggest club in Europe for a long time even when they were in debt.

2 UCL finals in 100 years i repeat is not enough. Talk to your mates like FC Porto, benfica, Nottingham forest etc You need at least 2 more UCl trophies to join the elites
and that might take another 100years!!! tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2007
Let alex ferguson take a tour of our trophy room.
He will surely come out a hundred times paler.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2007
dayokanu:

personally i don't dig local champions i would rather you come to the continent to prove yourself. That explains why I respect AC Milan much more than juve

though the latter has won more league titles. Go outside and prove yourself and don't be like Egypt and Ghana who have won several Nations cup and can't squek at the world cup.

Man Utd is richer, bigger than Munich but thankfully Football clubs are not measure by the size of their purse but by the quality of their trophy cabinet Real has been the biggest club in Europe for a long time even when they were in debt.

2 UCL finals in 100 years i repeat is not enough. Talk to your mates like FC Porto, benfica, Nottingham forest etc You need at least 2 more UCl trophies to join the elites
and that might take another 100years!!! tongue tongue

word. . . . cheesy . . . . word. . . . .word. . . . . tell them b/c they dont know. . . . . . . . . . .

the world fears liverpool more than man u grin a half fit liverpool is very dangerous. . . .ask milan cool a team that can devour when it is underrated grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by deejay1(m): 3:04am On Dec 13, 2007
gd display on Tue but still a hard task 2 come either from Italy or Spain but 4 now tells concentrate on prem united avnt won as many trophies as we av won y'all know dt n come sunday we r gna kick ur ass big tyme we dnt give a damn coz u rested ur senior players on wed yh we r gna come out wit force. N come sunday aope non of our players wuld av injury on sunday, chelsea u go cry Grant neva smile yh but on wed we go make is woes plenty!
WE NEVA WALK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2007
Jackal:

Rafa can't just match Ferguson's tactical acumen when it comes to football.

How can anybody compare Great Rafa with SAF.

Granted one is a local champion of no mean repute(save for '99),Rafa however is undoubtably an INTERCONTINENTAL GRANDMASTER.

Check this out;
Won the Spanish league 2 times with ,wait for it . . . . . Valencia 
Not to mention UEFA,Champions league ,Euro Super Cup  etc

& he's just 47, about the age SAF was when he joined Manchester United in 1986

Please leave story
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by darfur(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2007
liverpool fans you guys just suck why should any naijan or african in his right frame of mind support such a racist club like liverpool. most northern england clubs have been accused in recent times of being pro white. most of them have dealt with racism over the yrs and even man u has dealt with it relatively well, but liverpool . . . . .

. . . . . .the only premiership club that can line up an all white starting eleven. . . . . in 2007 shocked . . . . . . . . .
. . . . .and they've done it many times. . . . . . .shame angry

no wonder they say the only ship that is yet to dock at lthe port of iverpool?
answer: premiership grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2007
A number of things attracts one to clubs,the players skin colour though relevant isn't tops
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by darfur(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2007
try a visit to the city of liverpool. take a trip to the whole damned merseyside. try hanging around the scousers, those people are the worst human beings in the western world. and it seems those of them who support liverpool are specially cut out for evil. (the evertonians are relatively better).

those peeps suck angry i get pissed off each time i see naijans supporting liverpool. gawd angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2007
The peeps down there maybe as bad as y'all claim,but I definitely love the club.

Just like someone who has been swindled by a 'nigerian' hating Obafemi ,Kanu etc
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2007
If it'll make you feel better,find below a few Liverpool black players

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by darfur(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2007
i understand when you love something it may be hard to let go. those are the black benchers/back benchers grin see those are the guys the team uses to fulfill the egual opportunity and racial eguality act of parliament. grin grin grin grin

but when i see how hurtful racism is in the UK and the west generally, you cant help hating everything that looks like it. i'm sure majority of liverpool fans in nairaland are not UK residents. have you wondered why?

you cant love someone that hates you. go to liverpool, trust me, spend one week there, when you come back, you'll either be supporting arsenal or chelsea(most likely arsenal)

why do you think most nairaland guys always support england's opponents in football. i always supported england in football when i'm in nigeria. but since i came here, i always support anyone who plays against england. you cant love people who hate you.

simple.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2007
Diff strokes for diff folks !

I met this guy in ZA & he confirmed Liverpool have more fans from outside Liverpool than from within.

Most residents of Liverpool actually support Everton.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Fadajasi(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2007
Should sissoko go?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by presido1: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2007
If you are black don't ever think of leaving in Liverpool expecially St Helens. The most recist in UK.
Those talking of past glories is like you guys/gyls never hear wetin aboki say.
ok one aboki from nasarawa said and i quote"i get am before no be kworopaty(property)". i hope you understand that mallam.
Only one UNITED and they rep RED. Livapull red na crayon.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kliverpool(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2007
all we want to do is follow our heart.if u are talking
about liverpool cos u are in UK.
that is so narrow minded.
we all know what white folks did to black people
Europeans and Americans
do u want to say Cos of that u,ll not use anything made by white ?
what are u doing in UK?

this is football if u don't like liverpoolfc its OK try to think if a more constructive soccer terms to use.

is w.piliphs not warming bench,lasana diara,calton cole,jeremi,glen johnson,babayaro etc

pennant started his career in arsenal remember?what happen to kanu,cambell,Lauren etc.

what happend to York and Andy Cole in man u,bellion,jemba jemba etc
they all left this clubs unceremoniously.

if a player is no more playing good football u just have to let them go.irrespective of the skin colour
winning is the name of the game.how many African do u have in man u?

players like diouf,diao,johnson ,john
barns,anlka,cisse,pongle,stan collymore,jime traore.pennant,sisoko,itanje have played well for liverpool and are still playing.
tell me today who is not warming bench in liverpool is it peter crouch?

let liverpoolfc be.we'll never waka alone.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2007
How can pple have so much hatred for a club of such class?? If you take a look at the Red players you'll notice something---Humility. no wonder they've been the most disciplined team for three years running. I mean compare them to players like Terry, Rooney, Mikel,etc and you'll just might agree with me.

Also when have you ever heard of Rafa been sent to the stands for dissent?? wenger's been, Mourinho too and fergie, ?that guy has a special cubicle in every stadium!!! tongue

So tell me? what's the bad blood for?

By the way, take a look at fergie and wenger's cabinet in their first three years at their respective clubs and u'll find, Correct!!!! Nothing!!!

So let the Red tide continue,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by presido1: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2007
tocdee:

By the way, take a look at fergie and wenger's cabinet in their first three years at their respective clubs and u'll find, Correct!!!! Nothing!!!
No how far but how well.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2007
A tocdee are you smoking reefer? AW won the league and cup double in his first full season with the gunners. . .so what are you going on about?

Benitez has won the CL - that is the only achievement he has over AW, he has absolutely nothing over SAF. These guys have won and performed consistently over the years so don't go making assertions you cannot back up with evidence.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by presido1: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2007
debosky:

A tocdee are you smoking reefer? AW won the league and cup double in his first full season with the gunners. . .so what are you going on about?

Benitez has won the CL - that is the only achievement he has over AW, he has absolutely nothing over SAF. These guys have won and performed consistently over the years so don't go making assertions you cannot back up with evidence.

Inform him grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jackal(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ Debosky,

Is it not funny when u see all these DSTV kids comparing Rafa to LEGENDS like Wenger and Alex Ferguson?
The Arrow is so clueless he is comparing the finances Benitez enjoyed to the hardship Ferguson/Wenger went through back in the days.
How daft can some people be here . . . .So Rafa is a good manager because he won UEFA in his 1st season . . .Big deal!!!!
He also finished 30 points below the league leaders, Chelsea in the same season . . .matter of fact, he finished 5th.
Rafa ma ass . . . . .Roy Keane in Rafa's shoes will do a better job.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2007
debosky:

Where on earth did you get that AW piece of legend!!! The same AW that admitted last 2 weeksthat he was fortunate to retain his job due to his good relationship with his bosses. A little History son,

AW joined arsenal in 1996 and won his first trophy in 1998. yes FIRST boy. okay 2 yrs.( Rafa Won ECl in his first and FA in his 2nd.)
http://www.arsenal.com/staffarticle.asp?article=350601&title=Arsene+Wenger&lid=coaching+staff

But then u're an arsenal fan, no? Don't worry it goes with it. I almost got beat up by one of you when I said that Arsenal had been relegated once, Don't even Argue that, son.

Don't get me wrong, I respect SAF and AW, great men BUT I feel if they were judged then as Rafa's being judged now, They would have been found seriously wanting.

Now off to school boy, the bell's ringing!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ Jackal , What is legendary about Anderson self-servicer who has been managing a clubside for over a decade without a UCL to the bag compared to a Rafa who did it in the first season with Liverpool.

Benitez has won the CL - that is the only achievement he has over AW

Like George Bush is the president - that the only thing/achievement he has over Debosky. Let AW add that "thing" to his trophy cabinet before he can come out to speak.

Then Fergie One CL after how many years?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jackal(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

Stop acting stupid.
You cannot compare any manager on this planet with Alex Ferguson.
We have argued this time and time again . . . . .He is the GREATEST LIVING MANGER in the whole world.
He has won European cups with Aberdeen and Man Utd plus UEFA Champions league . . .
9 domestic titles in 15 seasons in a league of 20 teams . . .several FA cups and league cups to his name.
U want to compare the finances Benitez had in 2004 to Man Utd that was more or less a relegating team in the 80's
Are u this shallow-minded? Can Benitez turn a club like Derby County into an English giant?
Y'all niggaz are sapheads!!!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by aniffy4eva(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ Dayokanu

Bros, u never sleep?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2007
hi jackal,

You judging from your attitude, You really shouldn't be up this late.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2007
Aniffy4eva,
I dey sleeptype. grin grin

Benitez revived a sleeping European giant. before Benitez Liverpool was a non issue in the UCL but 2 finals in 3 years with Benitez speaks for itself compare that to Man Utd 2 finals in a century thats woeful!!!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2007
who is this confused tocdee fellow? I said in his first full season, he came in end of '96, so his first full season was 1997/98 thats why he won the double in 98. TWO TROPHIES ok? Stop trying to be revisionist. accept your mistake and move on

I dislike ignorant peeps trying to sound intelligent, and quoting websites without reading contents, either way you look at it you were wrong, so admit it or belt it shut. tongue

Jackal I think this dude needs some of Dr. Kit's shock therapy, his mental halitosis/hypermetropia is getting out of hand tongue

@ Dayo comparing the presidency and CL wins is a trifle silly, its not even in the same ballpark, the CL is a trophy, just like the League, FA cup and others, so there is legitimate ground for comparison. I think your reasoning faculties need an overhaul.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2007
Benitez has won a CL which Anderson Wankster can't achieve in over a decade yet you come here to compare AW to Benitez.

the CL is a trophy, just like the League, FA cup and others,

What wont Gooners spew on this site; CL is just a trophy like Carling cup, Cocacola FA cup, Principals cup etc even world cup is just like Shell Cup. Little minds!!!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jackal(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

Let Benitez win the premiership before he can be mentioned in the same breath as Wenger . . .never mind Ferguson.
2004/05(debut season) 5th in the premiership . . . . .finished 37 points below Premiership winners(Chelsea)
2005/06 . . . . . . . . . . . . 3rd in the premiership . . . . .finished 9 points below premiership winners(Chelsea)
2006/07 . . . . . . . . . . . . 3rd in the premiership . . . . .finished 21 points below premiership winners(Man Utd)

Benitez must be very good . . . . .what should i expect from a Bayern fan . . .
Domestic competititons does not matter to u but if Bayern had finished as league leaders last season they wont be playing UEFA cup with the scums and rats of European football. Shame on y'all.

debosky:

who is this confused tocdee fellow? I said in his first full season, he came in end of '96, so his first full season was 1997/98 thats why he won the double in 98. TWO TROPHIES ok? Stop trying to be revisionist. accept your mistake and move on

I dislike ignorant peeps trying to sound intelligent, and quoting websites without reading contents, either way you look at it you were wrong, so admit it or belt it shut. tongue

Jackal I think this dude needs some of Dr. Kit's shock therapy, his mental halitosis/hypermetropia is getting out of hand tongue

ONE WORD DESCRIBES THIS IRRITANT: IDIOT SAVANT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.