Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108458 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by bizboy01(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2012
I am happy that Nigerians are beginning to make good money trading the most lucrative forex market.

I am grateful to God for bringing us forex traders together here... lets make it happen and believe that success in trading is all about money management and a good trading system.

Its good to smile at last..money can never be a problem to those that seek it... www.beepforexsignal.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 2:58pm On May 25, 2012
Why do i always get to be away when a new season starts. page 3 so soon? Guys keep hoisting our flag.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 3:01pm On May 25, 2012
bizboy01: I am happy that Nigerians are beginning to make good money trading the most lucrative forex market.

I am grateful to God for bringing us forex traders together here... lets make it happen and believe that success in trading is all about money management and a good trading system.

Its good to smile at last..money can never be a problem to those that seek it... www.beepforexsignal.com
seriously my guy, you have a nicr site and wonderful testimony,but can post your signal here for one week,that we can certify.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by wqrfsddthotmai: 3:05pm On May 25, 2012
Thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 25, 2012
infofirst: they still have d streamstar n now they v mt4,mt5 n ecn in d future
Good for them but I don't see myself going back. I am stuck on Fxpro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2012
blink182: Good for them but I don't see myself going back. I am stuck on Fxpro.
but its good to use more than one broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Imyourex(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2012
Pls, brothers, I am a newbie in the forex industry, I started trading my live account on the 6th of this month and since then im making constant losses. My $1500 has reduced to 350 and im my sacred to trade. A friend told me the market is ranging that i should not trade 4 now but you guys are saying the market is good. Pls i need someone to help me out i need a trading system. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by osram(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2012
Plz m new to forex o i dnt evn hav domicilary accnt..bt i dnt knw how to start..i av virtapay accnt wit 1368dola..can i work wit it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 3:36pm On May 25, 2012
Im your ex: Pls, brothers, I am a newbie in the forex industry, I started trading my live account on the 6th of this month and since then im making constant losses. My $1500 has reduced to 350 and im my sacred to trade. A friend told me the market is ranging that i should not trade 4 now but you guys are saying the market is good. Pls i need someone to help me out i need a trading system. Thanks.

As your ID goes, someday soon, Constant losses will be your ex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2012
Im your ex: Pls, brothers, I am a newbie in the forex industry, I started trading my live account on the 6th of this month and since then im making constant losses. My $1500 has reduced to 350 and im my sacred to trade. A friend told me the market is ranging that i should not trade 4 now but you guys are saying the market is good. Pls i need someone to help me out i need a trading system. Thanks.
. Try and read this (To all new fx traders, visit babypips.com, click on school,learn and then try and do demo and receive $5 to start trading live now for free here at http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119 i actually recommend this broker becos it has withstand d test of time to be a credible broker, it is d old marketiva but with a new owner n new name now.Better, Bigger n now with mt4 n mt5.) You need to go and learn, you must have a knowlegde of a biz to invest in it. Use this weekend to read the site, u will be glad u did n why reading pay attn to d pre-school section,Elementary School (Support and Resistance Levels),(Japanese Candlesticks)(Common Chart Indicators,Important Chart Patterns)etc. Wish u d best
U can also check this site for gr8 resources, forexlive.com, fxstreet.com fxpros.com, forextickets.com etc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2012
tonjoan:

As your ID goes, someday soon, Constant losses will be your ex.
good one, and amen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 3:43pm On May 25, 2012
infofirst: . Try and read this (To all new fx traders, visit babypips.com, click on school,learn and then try and do demo and receive $5 to start trading live now for free here at http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119 i actually recommend this broker becos it has withstand d test of time to be a credible broker, it is d old marketiva but with a new owner n new name now.Better, Bigger n now with mt4 n mt5.) You need to go and learn, you must have a knowlegde of a biz to invest in it. Use this weekend to read the site, u will be glad u did n why reading pay attn to d pre-school section,Elementary School (Support and Resistance Levels),(Japanese Candlesticks)(Common Chart Indicators,Important Chart Patterns)etc. Wish u d best
U can also check this site for gr8 resources, forexlive.com, fxstreet.com fxpros.com, forextickets.com etc

well said bro, let that guy im your ex suspend trading and embrace the offer of infofirst..........
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2012
well $350 can still be raised back up with patience and good money management. if you contact me on exlora2000@yahoo.co.uk and you can have my long term trading system free. Master day traders in the house pls assist if possible at least we can prove it is possible to raise that money again.grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ecigwe: 4:05pm On May 25, 2012
@bloglord plz if u are still in d forum,i wud need ur system.
Ecigwe@gmail.com
also 2 other profs,i wud need ur support guyz.am upcoming.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unbiasedjudge(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2012

You and others can join this group free of charge, there are many fx masters there,,,
http://www./280154488726892/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ecigwe: 4:14pm On May 25, 2012
@blog icon plz i need ur trading system
ecigwe@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by gowaga68: 4:18pm On May 25, 2012
Guys keep the light on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by keni: 4:23pm On May 25, 2012
namdo:
well $350 can still be raised back up with patience and good money management. if you contact me on exlora2000@yahoo.co.uk and you can have my long term trading system free. Master day traders in the house pls assist if possible at least we can prove it is possible to raise that money again.grin

Change the format of the bold above using at and dot or else you will receive several spam mails you will get frustrated, I have just recently auto unsubscribe about 400 messeages today + a guy is also complaining about the same thing today and the topic made it to front page of NL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 25, 2012
Ur boy trading on the move, in the airport, i look so tired after driving from some part in eastern naija to catch my flight in asaba, heading to dubai
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 25, 2012
lolz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 25, 2012
ehheheehh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 25, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by regiboy: 5:08pm On May 25, 2012
which broker do you use? checked forexpeacearmy and and so far bad reviews for fxpro (which i was intending to start with)
odiaero: Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 25, 2012
regiboy: which broker do you use? checked forexpeacearmy and and so far bad reviews for fxpro (which i was intending to start with)

I use up to 6 brokers, Fxpro is not a bad broker, note that there is fx-pro and fxpro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by regiboy: 5:14pm On May 25, 2012
so which among them would you recommend for a newbie (actually referring to FXPRO and their demo has been really great. hope live trading does the same.
odiaero:

I use up to 6 brokers, Fxpro is not a bad broker, note that there is fx-pro and fxpro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by regiboy: 5:19pm On May 25, 2012
jamace if you are here plz, i also need ur opinion.
regiboy: so which among them would you recommend for a newbie (actually referring to FXPRO and their demo has been really great. hope live trading does the same.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 25, 2012
regiboy: so which among them would you recommend for a newbie (actually referring to FXPRO and their demo has been really great. hope live trading does the same.

Fxpro if if u want dealing desk brokers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by methodman(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2012
@ oga odiaero...na ur face be dis... lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by regiboy: 5:24pm On May 25, 2012
is it supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing? still a newbie , so don't understand
odiaero:

Fxpro if if u want dealing desk brokers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by bassette(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2012
Hey every1 here tnx 4 d enlightenment so far.pls does any1 hav info or has used ACMgold? They r quite new in nigeria..any useful info on dem any1?thanks.glad to b a part of this fam!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 25, 2012
You people can talk sha, 3 pages already. More green pips to the accounts
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 25, 2012
bassette: Hey every1 here tnx 4 d enlightenment so far.pls does any1 hav info or has used ACMgold? They r quite new in nigeria..any useful info on dem any1?thanks.glad to b a part of this fam!

am cry cry cry cry cry for you in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.