Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108410 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 25, 2012
odiaero: Ur boy trading on the move, in the airport, i look so tired after driving from some part in eastern naija to catch my flight in asaba, heading to dubai
you went to Enugu my state, what was your mission there without my permission grin grin grin grin grin

anywayz, are you travelling to dubai with NGN26,450 ticket lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by umozez(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2012
unclena plz i nid 2 learn ur system. Can u help me. My email is investorikhilor@yahoo.com. Tanx in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ZUBY77(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2012
odiaero: Ur boy trading on the move, in the airport, i look so tired after driving from some part in eastern naija to catch my flight in asaba, heading to dubai

Too much weed wont let you quit boasting. I was at Asaba airport today and they told me they dont have flights to Lagos this evening unless you are flying from Asaba directly to Dubai.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Opoki(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2012
ZUBY77:

Too much weed wont let you quit boasting. I was at Asaba airport today and they told me they dont have flights to Lagos this evening unless you are flying from Asaba directly to Dubai.
There are so many matured silent Millionaires in the House and i don't personally look at someone boasting with local air ticket flight, i'll rather do as if i don't see a thing. Try that next time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 25, 2012
^^^ abeg make una mind una business, if u get any swag, show am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by umozez(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2012
@unclena d email add. is investorikhilor@gmail.com not yahoo.com. Tanx again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by regiboy: 7:58pm On May 25, 2012
made so much profit with fxpro mt4 demo , i'm really scared that this may not happen in a live account. any advice from live traders (is there anybody who uses fxcm? if there is any, plz post ur experience) naijababe, plz i would like to know the broker you make use of?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by bily(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2012
wish you all great pips. happy piping!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 25, 2012
ZUBY77:

House mark this fool, a very big one, i dont know why the goat is stalking me, Arrow do u know where asaba airport is and who told u there was no flight today? u must be confusing molue schedule u normally take to airline schedule, u just bursted urself by claiming u where told no flight today to lagos from asaba, that shows u reside in remote village inside ogun
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 25, 2012
aguiyi:
you went to Enugu my state, what was your mission there without my permission grin grin grin grin grin

anywayz, are you travelling to dubai with NGN26,450 ticket lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol that is arik ticket i posted, was just trying to make here twitter like lol, but bros wetin dey happen fro enugu airport, when i landed on wednesday, i thought i was being cornered , no building hall, we just pass corner like say we dey enter bush
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 25, 2012
Update ride by the corner but cut it off cos of my logo on it, my driver riding it back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 25, 2012
infofirst: but its good to use more than one broker
It depends, I have accounts with fxdd, gci, sig, fxopen, alpari, liteforex, and probably some others but Fxpro has done me well. I just prefer their style and professionalism.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 25, 2012
ZUBY77:

Goat below is the boarding of arik air from asaba to lagos today 25/05/2012

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ZUBY77(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2012
Opoki:
There are so many matured silent Millionaires in the House and i don't personally look at someone boasting with local air ticket flight, i'll rather do as if i don't see a thing. Try that next time.
Thank you bros. This odiaero never stop boasting of this and that. Today he owns a yatch, tomorrow he owns half of dubai.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 25, 2012
ZUBY77:
Thank you bros. This odiaero never stop boasting of this and that. Today he owns a yatch, tomorrow he owns half of dubai.

Man go and hug transformer, if u like open 7 IDs and be talking to urself, u are yet to see my swag, and please this thread is not for ur stu##pid comments, i hv a reason i posted what i did this evening is to just make the thread lively for fellow traders, and not some okada man like u to be venting is bloke azz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ZUBY77(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2012
odiaero:

Lol that is arik ticket i posted, was just trying to make here twitter like lol, but bros wetin dey happen fro enugu airport, when i landed on wednesday, i thought i was being cornered , no building hall, we just pass corner like say we dey enter bush
Hahahahha, you posted arik air ticket online damn, i missed that one. May i ask why you posted a local air ticket here? To achieve what exactly? I told you to grow up and quit boasting. Thousands of millionairs are also here but you never hear them boast. Grow up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ZUBY77(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2012
odiaero:

Goat below is the boarding of arik air from asaba to lagos today 25/05/2012

goat, i can easily get that from google search. Loudmouth. Stop boasting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ZUBY77(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2012
odiaero: Update ride by the corner but cut it off cos of my logo on it, my driver riding it back

Damn. Talk of kid. Grow up. So who took the pix? Your driver was in the car riding back. I gues it was Jennifer Lopez who accompained you on the ego trip. Boaster.

Bte why hiding your logo since you want to show off?@
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 25, 2012
ZUBY77:
Hahahahha, you posted arik air ticket online damn, i missed that one. May i ask why you posted a local air ticket here? To achieve what exactly? I told you to grow up and quit boasting. Thousands of millionairs are also here but you never hear them boast. Grow up.

U see why i told u that u are the king stupidity, i post what i did for fun of it and not for my fellow traders and not for some goat like u, and i can see u are ashame now after lieing that u were @ asaba airport and there was no flight to lagos today, now u can see how u lied trying to corner a fact
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 25, 2012
ZUBY77:

goat, i can easily get that from google search. Loudmouth. Stop boasting.

U are really showing more of ur stupidity, pic i snapped myself u want to get from google? i never knew u are such a slowpoke too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by rozayx5(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2012
forex 23
The lord is my sheperd i shall not loose pips
he maketh me to ride on bullish trends
he leadeth me beside the ranging trends
he restoreth my trading confidence
he leadeth me in the paths of mt4
for the pips sake
yea even though i walk through the valley of dealing desk brokers
i will fear no losses, for thou art with me, the strategy and the account history they comfort me
thou preparest a chart before me in the presence of evil brokers
thou anointest my history with Take profits;
my profits run over
surely good pips and good trends shall follow me all the days of my trading and i will dwell in the house of forex
for trading and trading

Nice way for a trader to pray isnt it.
congrats for the new season, hope it will bring positive changes to the histories of newbie traders

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 25, 2012
rozayx5: forex 23
The lord is my sheperd i shall not loose pips
he maketh me to ride on bullish trends
he leadeth me beside the ranging trends
he restoreth my trading confidence
he leadeth me in the paths of mt4
for the pips sake
yea even though i walk through the valley of dealing desk brokers
i will fear no losses, for thou art with me, the strategy and the account history they comfort me
thou preparest a chart before me in the presence of evil brokers
thou anointest my history with Take profits;
my profits run over
surely good pips and good trends shall follow me all the days of my trading and i will dwell in the house of forex
for trading and trading

Nice way for a trader to pray isnt it.
congrats for the new season, hope it will bring positive changes to the histories of newbie traders

How long it took u to compose that? eehheeh forex dey make people to almost write poem
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ZUBY77(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2012
odiaero:

U see why i told u that u are the king stupidity, i post what i did for fun of it and not for my fellow traders and not for some goat like u, and i can see u are ashame now after lieing that u were @ asaba airport and there was no flight to lagos today, now u can see how u lied trying to corner a fact

relax mouth maker. I wasnt at the airport at all. One cheap point for you. I can get arik flight schedule online so dont fell like king yet. Since yown a yatch, why havent you got a jet yet? I am sure you must be seriously campaigning for my ban by now but hey, who gives a damn. Just stop all this childish flaunting of rubish here. You are not what your delusional mind tells you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 25, 2012
ZUBY77:

relax mouth maker. I wasnt at the airport at all. One cheap point for you. I can get arik flight schedule online so dont fell like king yet. Since yown a yatch, why havent you got a jet yet? I am sure you must be seriously campaigning for my ban by now but hey, who gives a damn. Just stop all this childish flaunting of rubish here. You are not what your delusional mind tells you.

Are u trying to beat around the bush now? u are just a coward like i said earlier, u hv nothing but little damaged brain, as for u ban, nothing yet, i want u to display more of ur stupidity b4 u get a ban, and keep it up from that cafe u are
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by surveycash(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2012
3 pages already...season 7 will be green oo

Welcome on board ladies and gentlemen...fasten your seatbelts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 25, 2012
odiaero:

At first I opposed Zubby but now I see reason with his opposing you. Dude, thank God for where you are today and perch. Your response on this thread only showed how big an ego you have. I was privileged to do business running into millions with a guy from auto section. After the encounter, I had to humble myself more. Mentioning things every now and then for clarification is alright but making an habit out of it is bad. Just my opinion, take it or trash it.

Zubby, despite sharing your view, I think you should take your eyes off his guy and stop making him feel like a Hollywood star being stalked by paparazzi. If he has money, he has for himself. If he wants to flaunt it. Then let him. Its his money after all. Be mature and ignore him. Acquiring wealth is important but its not a sport, its a point every dedicated person will get to, no need to sample trophies unnecessarily or despise one who feels its cool to show off.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by arthuryemi(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2012
i think d time has come for us to have an inhouse moderators with full baning right
and i think this thread should now be passworded & membership rites become rigid such that i newmember gain access btw d first 3page of evry new season &also to prevent advert &scams not relatin to fx. SHOUD BOASTING BE LEGALIZED ON THIS THREAD

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 25, 2012
arthuryemi: i think d time has come for us to have an inhouse moderators with full baning right
and i think this thread should now be passworded & membership rites become rigid such that i newmember gain access btw d first 3page of evry new season &also to prevent advert &scams not relatin to fx. SHOUD BOASTING BE LEGALIZED ON THIS THREAD
The only boasting that should be legalized here is

I made 90pips today, can you beat that,

I was in EU losing 40 pips but hedged my way out to +35pips,

I can now trade 5 standard lots on my account,

Who can beat my awesome hedging strategy and so on or what do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 25, 2012
blink182: At first I opposed Zubby but now I see reason with his opposing you. Dude, thank God for where you are today and perch. Your response on this thread only showed how big an ego you have. I was privileged to do business running into millions with a guy from auto section. After the encounter, I had to humble myself more. Mentioning things every now and then for clarification is alright but making an habit out of it is bad. Just my opinion, take it or trash it.

Zubby, despite sharing your view, I think you should take your eyes off his guy and stop making him feel like a Hollywood star being stalked by paparazzi. If he has money, he has for himself. If he wants to flaunt it. Then let him. Its his money after all. Be mature and ignore him. Acquiring wealth is important but its not a sport, its a point every dedicated person will get to, no need to sample trophies unnecessarily or despise one who feels its cool to show off.

My guy, what even i don or showoff here i don it to encourage some peeps who still think forex is not real, i flaunt what i have made trading fx, but the stupid zuby or zombie guy now want to take it to the next level crying all around when ever i say a thing, i told him several times, if we meet, by mistake he's with some outside and i bypass and stop and the person tells him that is odiaero, he wont even hv the gut to open is mouth and say something, if i flaunt he dont like it, there is a word called ignore, i dont know why he keeps crying like a baby
Those who boast always think others are boasting when ever they showoff, from his few comments i just deciphered that he got nothing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 25, 2012
blink182: The only boasting that should be legalized here is

I made 90pips today, can you beat that,

I was in EU losing 40 pips but hedged my way out to +35pips,

I can now trade 5 standard lots on my account,

Who can beat my awesome hedging strategy and so on or what do you think?

All i think is lolz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by surveycash(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2012
namdo:
the only thing i did not like was the high spread at beginning of trading days which knocked off my stops sometimes (when i traded at lower tf). With this new m-trader option I will also go back there bro.

@infofirst>> Let's offer our prodigenes something added to the $5.
For example if any newbie wish to join thru my link, once i confirm seriousness i give $30 LR to encourage and also give advise and trading techniques to the prodigene, afterall if he succeeds i share in the booty.cool

I don join ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.