Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture (12532 Views)

Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture by JIL(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2012
The intention of this post is not to disparage anyone but to let all believers and unbelievers alike know the seriousness of the battle that we daily face and what is required of us to ultimately make heaven.
I cannot post the contents here for obvious reasons but I want to post one of the comments made by a reader that simply captured the message using an experience he had.
To read the complete message, log on to Facebook and select Zion Train II. I hope this message touches you the way it did to me.
If this makes just one person to begin to take the Christian walk more seriously, then the intention would have been met.
Read, watch and keep praying…

I want to relate this message to an exam that I had recently and hope it makes more sense to someone out there.
I wrote a professional paper a few months ago. To pass this paper required a pass mark of 65%. A mark of anything less than 65% is a fail. The test was of the objective type paper consisting of 65 questions in total. So you get each question either right or wrong. Unlike in subjective questions, there is no middle ground. Some of the simpler questions carried marks of 1, while the more technical ones were given marks of 3 each. Adding all the marks brought the total to 100.
I went for the test on this fateful day after weeks of intensive preparation. I even took a week off work to prepare for it. I was not overly confident but was very hopeful that I would pass the paper.
The results came a few weeks later. I got exactly 64% and you guessed right, I failed the paper. I was frustrated with the results. Just 1 more point would have enabled me to get a pass. I was annoyed with whoever marked my papers and wondered why the marker didn't just give me 1 more mark, seeing that I at least made a good effort. If the marker had known me, he/she would probably have given me the extra 1 point that I desperately needed. But rules are rules and these were appropriately applied in this case.
If man can make a law and try to apply it, God who is absolutely just will ensure we are all fairly judged according to His law for He is no respecter of persons.
All the weeks of hard preparation counted for nothing. I failed the test and got exactly what I would have had if I had gotten zero or better still if I had decided not even to turn up for the exam.
With my exam, the pass mark was 65, but with God its 100%. If you got 99% or less, you would have failed the test.
Luckily for me, I will have another go at taking the exam again. This time I will make sure I cover enough of the syllabus to guarantee success. There is no limit to the number of times you can re-sit this paper as long as you keep paying the fees.
God also gives us limitless chances without the need to repay any fee as His only begotten son has already done that. But this comes with a caveat; when you are still alive. After death, the door of grace is closed as there is no longer a second chance.
People, please let us read and cover our syllabus (BIBLE) very well and prepare for the exam (DAILY LIVING) so that we can expect to get the 100% that is needed to make it to heaven.
I will keep asking God daily to give me the grace to meet His requirement. I hope you would too.

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture by karis2(f): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
we ask for more grace,without which we wont make it.

(1) (Reply)

Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. / Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? / Is Masturbating With Images Of Your Spouse In Your Head A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.