Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark (7593 Views)

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov / I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by aljharem(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2012
Very good cool
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by Lisa1: 4:53pm On May 26, 2012
Power truely corrupts[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by PointB: 5:10pm On May 26, 2012
Completion and commissioning of Enugu International Airport, Onitsha Port, Second Niger Bridge, Coastal Roads, at least 12-18 hrs daily electricity supply are the basic expectations of the SE voting block. We have seen progress on the first two, and we believe they are all achievable within the next two year.

If GEJ delivers these, we will deliver the votes. Fail in any of these, and will deliver the votes to our anointed. Power will remain in SE/SS block in 2015 anyway!
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 26, 2012
GEJ to contest 2 be President in 2015? Ahh...anyway Nigeria is never ever so lucky and never would be. Even this worst ever known governor in d history of human homo-sapiean existence, Tchief T.A Orji of Abia State could become the next President too.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by Henritwist(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2012
our leaders are very corrupt. They want us to obey the law, but dont obey. Our leaders are selfish.
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by Pennywise(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2012
E.K Clark is a fraud. He was a nuisance to the Ibori govt from beginning to the end. Pple were happy because they thought he was fighting corruption. However in terms of perfomance, Ibori's govt has exceeded in all material index that of Uduaghan with whom he is now in bed. Infact a lot of people feel he might be responsible for the failure of Uduaghan's govt. I wonder what he is getting paid for his current campaign.

Jonathan's govt has proven to be the most visionless and the most corrupt in the history of this country. The US State dept today's report (its all in the papers) already affirms. What does an 85yr old man stand to gain by evading truth? Jonathan is a product of circumstance. He can still redeem himself in the next few years or he can make himself and his cronies even more wealthy than they already are, but they should not insult the pple's intelligence by talks of a come back in 2015.
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by Nwogbe: 6:42pm On May 26, 2012
Hehehehehe at last we will get a chance 4 fresh air part two.
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by 12345DKO(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2012
As a bonafide citizen of Nigeria, GEJ has all d rights 2 contest, so Chief Clark is right wen he said GEJ wil contest in d 2015 presidential election. Whether GEJ wil win or not we wil see. As 4 me & my household, we wil neva vote GEJ in2 power come 2015, as long as he continues wit his incompetencies on all fronts.
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by aurenflani: 7:54pm On May 26, 2012
@eazee-e, Oga what is ur problem with Fulani And Muslims? I observe that u never miss an occasion to insult either. Are u a reactionary or bigot?
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by muyoto: 7:59pm On May 26, 2012
@OP let him also contest in 2019 if he wants
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by IYANGBALI: 8:35pm On May 26, 2012
He has not swallowed the one in his mouth,una don dey talk of giving him more to chew.He be like say craze dey worry una.
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by sunkoye: 8:38pm On May 26, 2012
make him tell us abeg..
Gen. Orumov:
^^^Hehehe! What satellite pictures??
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by sunkoye: 8:40pm On May 26, 2012
Pennywise: E.K Clark is a fraud. He was a nuisance to the Ibori govt from beginning to the end. Pple were happy because they thought he was fighting corruption. However in terms of perfomance, Ibori's govt has exceeded in all material index that of Uduaghan with whom he is now in bed. Infact a lot of people feel he might be responsible for the failure of Uduaghan's govt. I wonder what he is getting paid for his current campaign.

Jonathan's govt has proven to be the most visionless and the most corrupt in the history of this country. The US State dept today's report (its all in the papers) already affirms. What does an 85yr old man stand to gain by evading truth? Jonathan is a product of circumstance. He can still redeem himself in the next few years or he can make himself and his cronies even more wealthy than they already are, but they should not insult the pple's intelligence by talks of a come back in 2015.
dont mind that old man.....he is drunk with crudeoil
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by Oluwadare: 12:09am On May 27, 2012
I can vouch for myself and my family that if contestant remain only JEG come 2015,then i'd proudly burn our voter's cards into ashes
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by mutiply: 1:09am On May 27, 2012
dis clealy shows hw our politicians ar,we ar in 2012 and sumone is talkin abt contestin for 2015,developed countries politicians cannot try dis,gej started dis debate whn he sent someone from pdp to challenge him @ court if he can contest.why nt deliver ur promises and let d pple deciede if dey want u,its very obvious den dat we d citizen just go out d vote,d real result is never anonced,only d rigged one.d funny tin in life,we will al die one day
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by ndahbros1: 1:22am On May 27, 2012
1. Jonathan has d legal and constitutional right to contest. He is just into his first tenure and all other considerations shd play out on d field of voting. Let no one tink that he can be stopped from contesting.
2. For those who constitute themselves Gallup opinion polls and make bold to say that 'majority of Nigerians do not want GEJ', I sincerely hope the majority in question is not urself plus ur household alone? Where hv u gone to sample opinions? Whom have u asked? B4 u make such sweeping statements, u r advised to consider d ramifications.
3. If anyone in d North is qualifies to take power, so is GEJ. What credentials does d Northerner have that GEJ doesn't? So if power shd be free for all to seek , it shd as well come back to Otueke. Why shd it go back to d North so soon? Is dat their only means of livelihood?
4. E.K. Clark is a citizen of Nigeria and enjoys freedom of speech and expression. He has d right to hold an opinion. Y don't u all call for the head of ethnic jihadists like Junai Mohammed? EK Clark has d right to want GEJ to come again. Don't beef him for saying his mind.
5. GEJ shd be judged by his achievements. He shd win or lose elections by the parameters of human and infrastructural developments, not some jingoistic cravings from near d Sahara. We have advanced beyond that stage where a region will feel it is their birthright to rule. Let d forces of political 'demand and supply' play themselves out!
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by EzeUche(m): 1:58am On May 27, 2012
PointB: Completion and commissioning of Enugu International Airport, Onitsha Port, Second Niger Bridge, Coastal Roads, at least 12-18 hrs daily electricity supply are the basic expectations of the SE voting block. We have seen progress on the first two, and we believe they are all achievable within the next two year.

If GEJ delivers these, we will deliver the votes. Fail in any of these, and will deliver the votes to our anointed. Power will remain in SE/SS block in 2015 anyway!

Speak for yourself. Igbo support will evaporate.

And without Igbo support Jonathan is NOTHING.

Edwin Clark a known Igbo hater is supporting GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by PointB: 6:37am On May 27, 2012
EzeUche:

Speak for yourself. Igbo support will evaporate.

And without Igbo support Jonathan is NOTHING.

Edwin Clark a known Igbo hater is supporting GEJ.

Speak for yourself too. Whether Igbo support will evaporate on not will be based on realities on ground. In any case, Igbo presidency which I am also an advocate of, is anchored on the need to further develop Igboland. If GEJ can deliver such in his first term why shouldn't we support him for a second term while we consolidate?

Shouldn't then such support be based of key performance indices, measured against certain expectations?

Was Edwin Clark not hating on Igbos before 2011? Why is the old man important to our decisions now?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by bakila: 8:01am On May 27, 2012
duality: Mr President has the right to contest. and IF he does, HE will win. & any one who feels cheated will go to the tribunal or go to war.

Not qualified to contest, at all.
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by bakila: 8:09am On May 27, 2012
ndahbros1: 1. Jonathan has d legal and constitutional right to contest. He is just into his first tenure and all other considerations shd play out on d field of voting. Let no one tink that he can be stopped from contesting.
2. For those who constitute themselves Gallup opinion polls and make bold to say that 'majority of Nigerians do not want GEJ', I sincerely hope the majority in question is not urself plus ur household alone? Where hv u gone to sample opinions? Whom have u asked? B4 u make such sweeping statements, u r advised to consider d ramifications.
3. If anyone in d North is qualifies to take power, so is GEJ. What credentials does d Northerner have that GEJ doesn't? So if power shd be free for all to seek , it shd as well come back to Otueke. Why shd it go back to d North so soon? Is dat their only means of livelihood?
4. E.K. Clark is a citizen of Nigeria and enjoys freedom of speech and expression. He has d right to hold an opinion. Y don't u all call for the head of ethnic jihadists like Junai Mohammed? EK Clark has d right to want GEJ to come again. Don't beef him for saying his mind.
5. GEJ shd be judged by his achievements. He shd win or lose elections by the parameters of human and infrastructural developments, not some jingoistic cravings from near d Sahara. We have advanced beyond that stage where a region will feel it is their birthright to rule. Let d forces of political 'demand and supply' play themselves out!

GEJ is not qualified to contest unless Ibori is, because a Nigerian Court did not convict him. The SS can put forward Alams, Odili, Sekibo, Dokubo, Ekemopolo, Wifa or EK Clark. Gej will have six years and that is enough of GOODLUCK for Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by infofta(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2012
We want to hear from mr subsidy himself. Till then no comment.
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by Victorsky(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2012
We cannot trust the Northerners, the west is no go area, Igbo man will sell Nigeria......so will better stay with the south-south guru.(Vote GOODLUCK 2015) the only option.
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by member479760: 8:04am On May 29, 2012
Edwin Clark is one of those useless guys we have in this country - they planted bitterness in young generation mind and trained them tribalism.

The guy is not even talking of credibility but whose turn and how long other tribe hold it.
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by donelcee: 8:31am On May 29, 2012
As 4 me, any old politician 4rm 54yrz old in nigeria nd abve dserv 2 die. Or, they shld split diz nation into 3. Nigeria is too large nd too cultraly diverse 2 be one nation. Lets wake up 2 reality, "one Nigeria" has long been killed by dis same tribalistic old politicians
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by StarrMatthieu: 9:41am On May 29, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
slimming: Politic of tribalism in Nigeria will not take us anywhere.
I very much agree with your point of view
Re: Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark by Pain(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2012
I wonder when the likes of Edwin Clerk will wake up from their delusional slumber. Something is his decaying grey matter is deceiving him that he is a king maker. Someone needs to remind him that Dumb Joe was elected on a national albeit sentimental mandate. The earlier his folks put him to eternal sleep the better. One fact is that neither PDP or any tribal lord was totally responsible for the misfortune that brought Dumb Joe to power in the last election. The unfortunate thing was that Nigerians were largely driven by sentiments rather than objectivity. I can reassure u all that won't happen again. Not with what I saw with the Occupy Nigeria Saga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian States By GDP / If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ / New Police Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.