Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,994 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:08 AM

Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? (2999 Views)

Where Do You Stand On The Supernatural? / Random And Crazy Posters Of The Prosperity Gospel / "Most Christians Infected With Prosperity Gospel" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 26, 2012
First of all, supernatural prosperity doesn't and can NEVER answer to Prayer and Fasting,it answers to 'Covenant demand'..
prosperity is a Covenant:
a Covenant is a business deal enacted by God and man,a Promise that God has made with man., Gen 8:22, Deut 8:16-18.,

so it only answers to Covenant; not Prayers.. Prosperity is a spirit same as poverty,
and until you follow Divine principles of Supernatural Prosperity, Poverty will always be your Next door Neighbour.,
you'd never get Supernatural Prosperity if you don't follow these principles below..don't think your wealth will last! As far as it wasn't gotten from the principles below- it will Disapear like moth -eaten clothings..Now you ask the big Question -

how do i get Supernatural prosperity?

(1) TITHING:

It's impossible to enter into the realm of prosperity if your not a tither..,Malachi 3:10..you have no right to make a Demand from God if your not a Tither.,the Funny thing is: Everyone pays Tithe; you either pay 10% to God or 90% to the devil..
When your a tither,nothing can harm or oppress your family,because the Lord will devour the devourers for your sake
.,you can invoke your Tithe record when you want God to intervene into any matter at all( be it Marital problems,attacks,job seeking,unlimited favours. Etc)..

(2) WORSHIP OFFERING:

deut 16:16, Worship offering is also a vital part and another way to get Supernatural Prosperity..when you give your Offerings,GOD will have NO CHOICE but to BLESS YOU..

(3) KINGDOM INVESTMENT:

When you give towards God's projects(e.g building of church,providing anything the church needs) it's called Kingdom investment. God expects you to key into this area,because He wants to bless you..it's a Covenant demand,HE
blesses you so that you can be a blessing to others,including the church..don't neglect this part, always remember, everything you have NOW is given to you by God; He can demand of it at anytime.
Haggai 1:3-13
.,so be always cheerful and privileged that you've been blessed and chosen by God to help the needies and to invest into the kingdom..

And as you follow all this principles, i See God Blessing you Exceedingly abundantly Above all that you ask for!

In JESUS NAME!
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by logicboy: 12:23am On May 26, 2012
See thief! Tithe robber! Fraud!

Moderators should ban this. This is brainwashing people to be robbed!
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by DHead(m): 1:33am On May 26, 2012
logicboy: See thief! Tithe robber! Fraud!

Moderators should ban this. This is brainwashing people to be robbed!

Do u think so? Den think again.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 5:23am On May 26, 2012
DHead:

Do u think so? Den think again.
Good advice coming from DHead that doesn't think..
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by ijawkid(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2012
Lmao...........

@logicboy......the guy carry invisible gun to rob...........

With all this blessings and nigeria is not like dubai..........................

Mayb. Its time d government use our crude to pay tithe so that 1 day our crude below will be doubled.............

Funny enough its only d dady GO'§ account that gets quadripuled.........
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by nedostic: 9:20am On May 26, 2012
@OP
Prosperity is not a spirit. Financial prosperity can be likened to one enjoying a state of comforts which is in relative term(s). Poverty is a socio-economic malady.

There is no where it is stated in the Holy Scriptures about prosperity or poverty being spirits.
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by God2man(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2012
handsomeness: First of all, supernatural prosperity doesn't and can NEVER answer to Prayer and Fasting,it answers to 'Covenant demand'..
a Covenant is a business deal enacted by God and man,a Promise that God has made with man., Gen 8:22, Deut 8:16-18.,

so it only answers to Covenant; not Prayers.. Prosperity is a spirit same as poverty,
and until you follow Divine principles of Supernatural Prosperity, Poverty will always be your Next door Neighbour.,
you'd never get Supernatural Prosperity if you don't follow these principles below..don't think your wealth will last! As far as it wasn't gotten from the principles below- it will Disapear like moth -eaten clothings..Now you ask the big Question -

(1) TITHING:

It's impossible to enter into the realm of prosperity if your not a tither..,Malachi 3:10..you have no right to make a Demand from God if your not a Tither.,the Funny thing is: Everyone pays Tithe; you either pay 10% to God or 90% to the devil..
When your a tither,nothing can harm or oppress your family,because the Lord will devour the devourers for your sake
.,you can invoke your Tithe record when you want God to intervene into any matter at all( be it Marital problems,attacks,job seeking,unlimited favours. Etc)..

(2) WORSHIP OFFERING:

deut 16:16, Worship offering is also a vital part and another way to get Supernatural Prosperity..when you give your Offerings,GOD will have NO CHOICE but to BLESS YOU..

(3) KINGDOM INVESTMENT:

When you give towards God's projects(e.g building of church,providing anything the church needs) it's called Kingdom investment. God expects you to key into this area,because He wants to bless you..it's a Covenant demand,HE
blesses you so that you can be a blessing to others,including the church..don't neglect this part, always remember, everything you have NOW is given to you by God; He can demand of it at anytime.
.,so be always cheerful and privileged that you've been blessed and chosen by God to help the needies and to invest into the kingdom..

And as you follow all this principles, i See God Blessing you Exceedingly abundantly Above all that you ask for!

In JESUS NAME!

Bro. Kc
I thank God for your life my brother, you are so courageous to post an inspiring thread like this,the Lord will strengthen you, In Jesus name. Amen.
I would like to mention that some christians need to pray, (note the word SOME christians not ALL christians) you cannot underestimate the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man. It is not that the prayer will replace obedience to kingdom investments, but the prayer will make faithful christians to receive unimaginable wealth from God, i mean an explosive increase, also, we are different, we are from different backgrounds, some people came from a cursed family, some are rooted in idolatry and strange witchcraft foundation, and you know God cannot bless those he has cursed, therefore, some foundational deliverance prayers need to take place before some breakthroughs can manifest.
Prayer and fasting cannot be totally ruled out when it comes to prosperity, remember the prayer of Jabez, 1 chronicle 4: 9-10 " And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because i bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of isreal, saying, Oh, that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."
My brother, kingdom investment is powerful, we must also pray and be patient, i say we need to wait for God's appointed time, Hebrew 6:12" That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises."
Nowadays, christians are too much in a hurry, we must not run ahead of God, the truth is that if we want the best from God, we need to make sacrifice in terms of giving and allow God to move mysteriously in our finances.
God bless you. God2man.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 26, 2012
God2man:
I thank God for your life my brother, you are so courageous to post an inspiring thread like this,the Lord will strengthen you, In Jesus name. Amen.
I would like to mention that some christians need to pray, (note the word SOME christians not ALL christians) you cannot underestimate the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man. It is not that the prayer will replace obedience to kingdom investments, but the prayer will make faithful christians to receive unimaginable wealth from God, i mean an explosive increase, also, we are different, we are from different backgrounds, some people came from a cursed family, some are rooted in idolatry and strange witchcraft foundation, and you know God cannot bless those he has cursed, therefore, some foundational deliverance prayers need to take place before some breakthroughs can manifest.
Prayer and fasting cannot be totally ruled out when it comes to prosperity, remember the prayer of Jabez, 1 chronicle 4: 9-10 " And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because i bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of isreal, saying, Oh, that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."
My brother, kingdom investment is powerful, we must also pray and be patient, i say we need to wait for God's appointed time, Hebrew 6:12" That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises."
Nowadays, christians are too much in a hurry, we must not run ahead of God, the truth is that if we want the best from God, we need to make sacrifice in terms of giving and allow God to move mysteriously in our finances.
God bless you. God2man.
God bless you brother,you said it so well! I need to tag along with friends like you who understand and loves God..am sending a friend request now..GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by ogoamaka99(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2012
@ poster,
Most time it is a waste of time posting in this forum. This is because people with itching ears don't like hearing the truth and they are ready to attack the truth any time. However truth is truth no matter who is against or in favor of it. Nice work. For now i am on break.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Kay17: 12:06pm On May 26, 2012
handsomeness: First of all, supernatural prosperity doesn't and can NEVER answer to Prayer and Fasting,it answers to 'Covenant demand'..

(1) TITHING:

(2) WORSHIP OFFERING:

(3) KINGDOM INVESTMENT:

In JESUS NAME!

Bro. Kc

BUT all these are contrary to God's supposed powers of omnipotence, independence and free will. How do you align this?!
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by PastorKun(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2012
The mammon god and the spirit of deceit is still very active through it's agents on NL. I wonder how many of the billionaires we have in Nigeria applied the so called teachings listed by the OP. Bunch of braid dead loosers.
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by ijawkid(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2012
Pastor Kun: The mammon god and the spirit of deceit is still very active through it's agents on NL. I wonder how many of the billionaires we have in Nigeria applied the so called teachings listed by the OP. Bunch of braid dead loosers.

To our greatest surprise its d ogboni men that are d richest........

I wonder when and how money and fortune started becoming commensurate to Gods blessings.....
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by garyarnold(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2012
NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE pays the Biblical tithe today.

THE FIRST TITHE
Leviticus 27:30-33 defines this tithe as a tenth of crops and animals in herds and flocks.
Numbers 18 gives the ordinances, or instructions, for this tithe, and commands this tithe be taken to the Levites.
Purpose of this tithe: to support the Levitical Priesthood.

SECOND TITHE
Deuteronomy 14:22-27: aka The Festival Tithe - a tenth of crops, plus add to that the firstborn animals, and take for the yearly feast.
Purpose of this tithe: “that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always”

THIRD TITHE
Deuteronomy 14:28-29: aka The Three-Year Tithe aka The Poor Tithe - a tenth of crops, kept at home, and invite the Levites, widows, orphans, stranger to eat.
Purpose of this tithe: to feed the poor.

Now, tell me. Which of the above three tithes commanded by God does anyone follow today?

The ONLY people in the Old Testament that were commanded to tithe were those who INHERITED THE PROMISED LAND WITH EVERYTHING ON IT. They got the land, house, animals, crops, etc. ALL FREE AND CLEAR. No mortgage payment or rent to pay. And THEY were commanded to tithe on the crops and animals and take it to the Levites who INHERITED the tithe INSTEAD OF the promised land with everything on it. No one else tithed. Wage earners did not tithe. Jesus did not tithe as a carpenter. Paul did not tithe as a tent maker. Peter did not tithe as a fisherman.

When God gave the Israelites the promised land, He RESERVED, for Himself, a tenth of the crops and every tenth animal. They NEVER did belong to the Israelites. In other words, the tithe was from God's increase of FOOD, not from man's income. It was a way to distribute FOOD to the Levites and priests who did NOT inherit any land.

No one, not even the farmers, tithed on their income.

The farmers made their income by SELLING and/or barter-exchanging their crops and animals but did NOT tithe on that income.

Today, ALL born-again believers are priests. ALL of us are called to be deciples of the Lord. No one of us is higher than another. Our bodies are the Temple where the Spirit dwells. According to the scriptures, priests do not tithe.

Anyone who "claims" to pay the tithe today is following man's traditions, not God's Word.

Anyone following Malachi 3 must think they are an Old Testament Jew. Malachi 3:7 (KJV) “Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ORDINANCES, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?”

ORDINANCES NAILED TO THE CROSS:
Colossians 2:14 (KJV) “Blotting out the handwriting of ORDINANCES that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;”

ONE OF THE WORST CRIMES OF ALL TIME:
1 - It is done by pastors who are trusted to be honest and right, and done in the name of Jesus.
2 - It is legal only because the government (in the US) can't interfere with religious beliefs, and the pastor only need claim he is teaching his beliefs.
3 - It has spread world-wide and this crime has more victims than any other that I know of.
4 - Those who have been scammed almost always take sides with the scammer.
5 - It's a crime where the victim thinks he/she is the beneficiary, not the victim.
6 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed that the victim falls for the same scam every week, week after week, month after month, year after year, and never even questions the scammer.
7 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed that most church goers will yell AMEN!
8 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed that most church goers believe their pastor is the best pastor around. Their pastor really knows the truth. They trust and believe everything he says.
9 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed that the victims convince others to join in and be a victim like they are, all the time thinking they are the beneficiary.
10 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed that the victim thinks they are robbing God if they don't comply with the scam.
11 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed it is very difficult to convince the victim that they have been a victim.

The crime? Pastors teaching that God requires Christians to tithe to the church. With tithing, the victim is so ignorant of the truth, they have no clue they've been a victim. And if and when the tithing scam victims realize they are victims, there is really nothing they can do about it. The scammer keeps the money.
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by ijawkid(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2012
garyarnold: NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE pays the Biblical tithe today.

THE FIRST TITHE
Leviticus 27:30-33 defines this tithe as a tenth of crops and animals in herds and flocks.
Numbers 18 gives the ordinances, or instructions, for this tithe, and commands this tithe be taken to the Levites.

SECOND TITHE
Deuteronomy 14:22-27: aka The Festival Tithe - a tenth of crops, plus add to that the firstborn animals, and take for the yearly feast.

THIRD TITHE
Deuteronomy 14:28-29: aka The Three-Year Tithe aka The Poor Tithe - a tenth of crops, kept at home, and invite the Levites, widows, orphans, stranger to eat.

Now, tell me. Which of the above three tithes commanded by God does anyone follow today?

The ONLY people in the Old Testament that were commanded to tithe were those who INHERITED THE PROMISED LAND WITH EVERYTHING ON IT. They got the land, house, animals, crops, etc. ALL FREE AND CLEAR. No mortgage payment or rent to pay. And THEY were commanded to tithe on the crops and animals and take it to the Levites who INHERITED the tithe INSTEAD OF the promised land with everything on it. No one else tithed. Wage earners did not tithe. Jesus did not tithe as a carpenter. Paul did not tithe as a tent maker. Peter did not tithe as a fisherman.

When God gave the Israelites the promised land, He RESERVED, for Himself, a tenth of the crops and every tenth animal. They NEVER did belong to the Israelites. In other words, the tithe was from God's increase of FOOD, not from man's income. It was a way to distribute FOOD to the Levites and priests who did NOT inherit any land.

The farmers made their income by SELLING and/or barter-exchanging their crops and animals but did NOT tithe on that income.

Today, ALL born-again believers are priests. ALL of us are called to be deciples of the Lord. No one of us is higher than another. Our bodies are the Temple where the Spirit dwells. According to the scriptures, priests do not tithe.

Anyone who "claims" to pay the tithe today is following man's traditions, not God's Word.

Anyone following Malachi 3 must think they are an Old Testament Jew. Malachi 3:7 (KJV) “Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ORDINANCES, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?”

Colossians 2:14 (KJV) “Blotting out the handwriting of ORDINANCES that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;”

1 - It is done by pastors who are trusted to be honest and right, and done in the name of Jesus.
2 - It is legal only because the government (in the US) can't interfere with religious beliefs, and the pastor only need claim he is teaching his beliefs.
3 - It has spread world-wide and this crime has more victims than any other that I know of.
5 - It's a crime where the victim thinks he/she is the beneficiary, not the victim.
6 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed that the victim falls for the same scam every week, week after week, month after month, year after year, and never even questions the scammer.
7 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed that most church goers will yell AMEN!
8 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed that most church goers believe their pastor is the best pastor around. Their pastor really knows the truth. They trust and believe everything he says.
9 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed that the victims convince others to join in and be a victim like they are, all the time thinking they are the beneficiary.
10 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed that the victim thinks they are robbing God if they don't comply with the scam.
11 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed it is very difficult to convince the victim that they have been a victim.

The crime? Pastors teaching that God requires Christians to tithe to the church. With tithing, the victim is so ignorant of the truth, they have no clue they've been a victim. And if and when the tithing scam victims realize they are victims, there is really nothing they can do about it. The scammer keeps the money.

Clap!clap!!clapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well articulated write up.............

Tithing is d greatest scam of all time in modern christianity ............

That is why d pastors will keep buying jets,driving limozines,phantoms and building business ventures............
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 31, 2012
nedostic: @OP
Prosperity is not a spirit. Financial prosperity can be likened to one enjoying a state of comforts which is in relative term(s). Poverty is a socio-economic malady.

There is no where it is stated in the Holy Scriptures about prosperity or poverty being spirits.
God is a spirit, everything He created are Live.. JOHN 6:63
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2012
ogoamaka99: @ poster,
Most time it is a waste of time posting in this forum. This is because people with itching ears don't like hearing the truth and they are ready to attack the truth any time. However truth is truth no matter who is against or in favor of it. Nice work. For now i am on break.
The Truth is always bitter to hear, what am saying is the Fact !
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2012
Kay 17:

BUT all these are contrary to God's supposed powers of omnipotence, independence and free will. How do you align this?!
What's your point exactly?
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 31, 2012
Pastor Kun: The mammon god and the spirit of deceit is still very active through it's agents on NL. I wonder how many of the billionaires we have in Nigeria applied the so called teachings listed by the OP. Bunch of braid dead loosers.
Who told you they didn't?
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 31, 2012
ijawkid:

To our greatest surprise its d ogboni men that are d richest........

I wonder when and how money and fortune started becoming commensurate to Gods blessings.....
Who created them?
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 31, 2012
garyarnold: NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE pays the Biblical tithe today.

THE FIRST TITHE

SECOND TITHE

THIRD TITHE

Well, those who pay 10% (tithe) still receive their blessing. Don't let the devil give you excuse upon excuse for not paying Tithe.
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 31, 2012
ijawkid:

Clap!clap!!clapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well articulated write up.............

Tithing is d greatest scam of all time in modern christianity

That is why d pastors will keep buying jets,driving limozines,phantoms and building business ventures............

Do you have any proof to back this?
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 31, 2012
@op:

there are many unbelievers who have worked hard towards achieving success and wealth, without following any of your methods.

How do you explain this?
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2012
uhonmora: @op:

there are many unbelievers who have worked hard towards achieving success and wealth, without following any of your methods.

How do you explain this?
Can you name them? They took those steps..they give either directly or indirectly.
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
uhonmora: @op:

How do you explain this?
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Kay17: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2012
handsomeness: Well, those who pay 10% (tithe) still receive their blessing. Don't let the devil give you excuse upon excuse for not paying Tithe.
So your omnipotent god punishes or ignores those followers that don't give him money?
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by logicboy: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
handsomeness:
Can you name them? They took those steps..they give either directly or indirectly.

Bill Gates?

Steve Jobs?
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by eledalo: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
logicboy:

Bill Gates?

Steve Jobs?

Youve gone too far. Just mention one name closer to home:
Aliko Dangote - Guess he paid his tithes to his pastor in Kano?

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by logicboy: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
eledalo:

Youve gone too far. Just mention one name closer to home:
Aliko Dangote - Guess he paid his tithes to his pastor in Kano?

Nice one
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Dipwater(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2012
Am surprised dat people still biliv this tithe rubbish. Anyways it their money let dem keep waisting it. 2moorow they'll come to nl to seek 4 one rubbish advise .I think am gonna open my own church since naija people are so gullible,they can biliv anything
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Dipwater(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
you'd never get Supernatural Prosperity if you don't follow these principles below..don't think your wealth will last! As far as it wasn't gotten from the principles below- it will Disapear like moth -eaten clothings
Abeg. Na wen the yeye moth go come chop obasanjo cloth and why ibb money neva disappear.obj has been rich 4rm his youth and he is still smelling money pls wen is he gonna be poor so dat we aLl wuld see with our eyes and agree dat money gottn 4rm deceit wuld vanish.iwuanyawu and arthur nzeribe are very very wealthy politicians dat embezzled public funds wen are the useless moth going to eatup their wealth hissed.
All this moth of nowaday sef I wonder wat they are waiting for they shuld go ahead and eat evrithng
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by Dipwater(m): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
you'd never get Supernatural Prosperity if you don't follow these principles below..don't think your wealth will last! As far as it wasn't gotten from the principles below- it will Disapear like moth -eaten clothings

Abeg. Na wen the yeye moth go come chop obasanjo cloth and why ibb money neva disappear.obj has been rich 4rm his youth and he is still smelling money pls wen is he gonna be poor so dat we aLl wuld see with our eyes and agree dat money gottn 4rm deceit wuld vanish.iwuanyawu and arthur nzeribe are very very wealthy politicians dat embezzled public funds wen are the useless moth going to eatup their wealth hissed.
All this moth of nowaday sef I wonder wat they are waiting for they shuld go ahead and eat evrithng
Re: Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? by ijawkid(m): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2012
handsomeness: Do you have any proof to back this?

Keep waiting for proof....

Ya tithe money dey for oga account dey yield interest for am.....

More jets soon....

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here / Does This Easter Mean Anything To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.