Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... (35346 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Riskymallam: 2:56pm On May 26, 2012
^^ Forgot her under-wear at my place last night. No, I think she left it as a parting gift. grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Tinax(f): 3:08pm On May 26, 2012
OK/2/NV:
YOU SWINE. YOU VULGAR LITTLE MAGGOT. YOU WORTHLESS BAG OF FILTH. YOU ARE A CANKER, AN OPEN WOUND. YOU'RE A PUTRESCENT MASS, A WALKING VOMIT. YOU ARE A SPINELESS LITTLE WORM DESERVING NOTHING BUT THE PROFOUNDEST CONTEMPT. YOU ARE A JERK, A CAD, AND A WEASEL. I TAKE THAT BACK; YOU ARE A FESTERING PUSTULE ON A WEASEL'S RUMP. YOUR LIFE IS A MONUMENT TO STUPIDITY. YOU ARE A STENCH, A REVULSION, AN OVERFLOWING LATRINE, A BIG SUCK ON A SOUR LEMON. I WILL NEVER GET OVER THE EMBARRASSMENT OF BELONGING TO THE SAME SPECIES AS YOU. YOU ARE A MONSTER, AN OGRE, A MALFORMITY. I BARF AT THE VERY THOUGHT OF YOU. YOU HAVE ALL THE APPEAL OF A PAPER CUT. LEPERS AVOID YOU. YOU ARE VILE, WORTHLESS, LESS THAN NOTHING. YOU ARE A WEED, A FUNGUS, A STINKING SNOTRAG, THE DREGS OF THIS EARTH. YOU ARE A TECHNICOLOR YAWN. AND DID I MENTION THAT YOU SMELL LIKE YOU ARE A SQUEAKING RAT, A MISTAKE OF NATURE AND A HEAVY METAL BAGPIPE PLAYER. YOU WERE NOT BORN. YOU WERE HATCHED INTO AN UNWILLING WORLD THAT REJECTS THE LIKES OF YOU. YOU DIDN'T CRAWL OUT OF A NORMAL EGG, EITHER, BUT RATHER A MUTANT MAGGOT EGG REJECTED BY AN EVIL SCIENTIST AS BEING BELOW HIS LOW STANDARDS. YOUR ALLEGED PARENTS ABANDONED THEIR BASTARD WHELP AT BIRTH AND THEN DIED OF SHAME IN RECOGNITION OF WHAT THEY HAD DONE TO AN UNSUSPECTING WORLD. GO EAT SHIT AND DIE.
Ewwwoooo see yab......pls oh am not in the game.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Mynd44: 3:10pm On May 26, 2012
^^
sucks joysticks for 50 naira
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Riskymallam: 3:17pm On May 26, 2012
^^ Taught her how to do it grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Mynd44: 3:23pm On May 26, 2012
^^
Of course I did. She learnt with mine.
Did you not just send me a personal mail to let you suck me?
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Riskymallam: 5:29pm On May 26, 2012
^^ grin as if u didn't like it lol .. Should I also let them know u are a closet transvetite? grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 5:31pm On May 26, 2012
Fantasized about me leaving my underwear at his place. It was actually his. Red lacy g-string.

2 Likes

Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by hottprince: 6:16pm On May 26, 2012
Don't mind her its actually hers she begged me to giv her as a gift for lettin her suck me

1 Like

Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 26, 2012
a village boy!
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
sucks joysticks for 50 naira

grin grin

*btw i forfeit participation in this thread. Skip me! grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by kay9(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2012
ijebabe: Fantasized about me leaving my underwear at his place. It was actually his. Red lacy g-string.
^^Has 23 d!ldos. grin grin grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by 190: 6:29pm On May 26, 2012
dabrake:
chineke meeeeeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okokobioko!!!!!!!

Rotfl
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 9:08pm On May 26, 2012
kay9:
^^Has 23 d!ldos. grin grin grin
Because after him, I HAD to have those d[i]i[/i]ldos wink
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by richy5(m): 9:18pm On May 26, 2012
ijebabe: ^^ Stop drinking ur urine undecided
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Riskymallam: 10:33pm On May 26, 2012
ijebabe:
Because after him, I HAD to have those d[i]i[/i]ldos wink

^^ Out of the 23 D!ldos only one is still functional, the rest developed various malfunctions due to excessive usage grin grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Mynd44: 10:43pm On May 26, 2012
Atleast she is active. You have not had an Erec-tion since you were born
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 10:53pm On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Atleast she is active. You have not had an Erec-tion since you were born
LMFAO! Mynd from today ur my friend grin grin grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Mynd44: 11:10pm On May 26, 2012
ijebabe:
LMFAO! Mynd from today ur my friend grin grin grin
good but I am still not borrowing you money to get a shot for your STI
(the game is still on)
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Riskymallam: 11:11pm On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Atleast she is active. You have not had an Erec-tion since you were born

^^ grin, mynd when u guys are thru send her over.. Your joystick might not fit in again o, friendly warning. grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 11:16pm On May 26, 2012
Aboki, when will you learn that to stop fingering ur anus undecided
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Mynd44: 11:37pm On May 26, 2012
ijebabe: Aboki, when will you learn that to stop fingering ur anus undecided
When will you stop self servicing with pictures of mating goats?
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 11:42pm On May 26, 2012
See who's talking! Your pet dog sucks ur d[i]i[/i]ck after covering it with peanut butter. Poor bingo, SMH!
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Mynd44: 11:55pm On May 26, 2012
ijebabe: See who's talking! Your pet dog sucks ur d[i]i[/i]ck after covering it with peanut butter. Poor bingo, SMH!
was that not what you tried to do before animal rights activists took away you dog?
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 12:10am On May 27, 2012
Awwwww someone is still hurting. It was a mishap, 'she' looked so fine and sexy how cud u have known it was a man? But what fall my hand be say you no even stop after. U even give BJ undecided undecided
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by hottprince: 12:59am On May 27, 2012
Stop pretendn as if u didnt beg me 4 jst 1 hour wit me dog
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 1:07am On May 27, 2012
It was only to give ur girlfriend the best fcck of her life. And she confirmed it undecided
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by mykali(m): 1:15am On May 27, 2012
^^gives a very awful blowj0b...she almost chewed my diick sad
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by hottprince: 1:21am On May 27, 2012
ijebabe: It was only to give ur girlfriend the best fcck of her life. And she confirmed it undecided
U 4got 2 add dat u willingly steppd in wen my gf refused 2 do it
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 2:04am On May 27, 2012
...refused to do it with you. Obviously after me she decided to be a lesbian lipsrsealed
(aren't u supposed to go for the person directly over you? Didnt know i hit a nerve) grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Riskymallam: 6:52am On May 27, 2012
^^ I got your msg grin, but my goat is still recuperating. He'll be active again within the next two weeks.

P.S: Pls take it easy this time, last time around my neighbours asked a lot of questions grin.. So look 4 a new venue grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 7:06am On May 27, 2012
grin grin grin
why are u calling urself a goat grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Mynd44: 7:08am On May 27, 2012
ijebabe: grin grin grin
why are u calling urself a goat grin
and why are you calling yourself a she-goat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Will You __________ With Me / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active / Download Ea Sports Fc 24 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Fifa 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.