Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Build And Maintain A Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build And Maintain A Website? (2566 Views)

Need To Build And Host A Forum / *help!!!! Could Cost Me My Job. / Build And Host A Website With Little Or No Programming Skills For FREE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Build And Maintain A Website? by Padonet(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2007
how much will it cost me to build and maintain a fine website?or can i get it for free?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build And Maintain A Website? by my2cents(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2007
It depends on requirements.

What r the requirements? What is the deadline (is this a rush-delivery?)
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build And Maintain A Website? by fransois2(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2007
It depends on what and how you want you site to be. But whichever way we are flexible and can indeed get you what you want.
Please visit http://www.web4africa.net for more details
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build And Maintain A Website? by tosinorogu(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2007
Hi Padonet,

I think this is very straight forward. If you know what you want, all you need to do is, create a list of the features and functionalities that you desire in your website, and if you have a detailed brief of other documents that might assist in determining other things that you might require on your website. If you require a quotes, simply send this to us: webservice@ebusinesspractice.com and we will respond to you confidentially within 3 hours, and send you a quotation, of the cost and time implications.

Please feel free to call any of my numbers if you wish to speak on the phone. Websites aren't all the same, the uniqueness of your requirements also affects the billing, but you can be sure of pretty low fee, and maximum of 1 week time-line for your pojects.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build And Maintain A Website? by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2007
It depends on the sort of site you intend to have built and maintained. For a Static Site, you can get it build from about Naira 30,000 depending on the number of pages and the amount of work to be done. For a dynamic site, you can find yourself paying from Naira 60,000 up, depending on the application size. The cost could be as high as in the millions too.

Maintaining a site happens to depend on what sort of maintainance you need. For daily maintainance, you are better off getting a person who will do so on a full time or parttime basis and hourly pay ranges from Naira 1000 per hour to even up to Naira 15,000 an hour and more, depending on the scale of the operation. If you want to have it updated occassionally, then you should look for a company that will charge you a one time maintainance fee each month or each week. That could turn out to be cheap but problem is if the updating you need done to the site requires more hours than agreed on, you will have to pay more. That is why I would advise to go with someone who is paid to do that job.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build And Maintain A Website? by matthews(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2013
I can build you a website like this~www.buildahome.4youplz.com for N20,000. For details email- adekanmbim@gmail.com or call 08027242699
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build And Maintain A Website? by nihinlade(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2013
It depends on what you want on it.
A 5 page business/Company's website can be around 30,000 Naira, but other type of interactive websites depends on the component.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build And Maintain A Website? by greenmouse(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2013
what type of website do you want to build
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build And Maintain A Website? by switchmax8: 9:42am On May 13, 2013
Padonet,
What services do you want to use the website to render? contact me for a modern and affordable website igtechnologyng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers On Wordpress, Drop Ur Blog Related Problems Here. / Okhype / Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.