Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,108 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War (14415 Views)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off / Mbeki’s Damning Verdict On Nigerians / Thabo Mbeki’s Verdict On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by Gbawe: 2:34pm On May 26, 2012
sheyguy: Clinton must av some yoruba/hausa blood flowing in her veins to be associated with this kind of report . . . Lol

Yes O. Her great grandmother is from Oshogbo and her great, great grandfather is from Zamfara.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by sheyguy: 2:35pm On May 26, 2012
The USA is angry becos they didn't get their fair share of 2011 election AwuF money . . . . Lol . . . . I wonder what the Gej 'Defendors' will say when they final gather enough courage to hit this thread.
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by Abimbade: 2:37pm On May 26, 2012
moderattor: who are we changing them with?
Most of the youth are currupt too! See what happens in SUG elections.
I think GEJ's approach to solving the problem is best.
People are stealing successfully because people don't know those who know are intimidated not to talk.
But this time GEJ is allowing everyone freedom of speech, so Arunma Oteh can point out that Hembe didn't return the N44M he collected to attend a seminar.
People now know how much aso rock spends.
If this continues,
in 10 years it will be impossible to steal a naira from the government.

YOU HAVE NO POINT MAN.... WHATS THE MEANING OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHEN U JUST SAY IT AND NOFIN HAPPENS AFTER ALL THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH... GEJ GOVERNMENT IS A CLUELESS GOVT... WE ARE VERY UNLUCKY IN NIGERIA TO HAVE BELIEVED HIM ... BUT NO WAHALA HE GO SOON REACH TIME TO GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS STOP TALKING ABOUT GEJ STOOOOOPID APPROACH.... MY 2CENT..... PEACE IM OUT
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by GenOrumov: 2:39pm On May 26, 2012
The emergence of GEJ has ushered in an era of looting and corrupt practices never before witnessed in Nigeria. The annoying thing is he's just playing lip service to the fight against corruption because he himself his very corrupt and weak to stand up to his co-looters. He is really a disappointment!
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by elQris1(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2012
In general it can be said that Nigerians are not lazy,its our government that have failed us!

2 Likes

Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 26, 2012
perhaps, what we need is a military coup.
we need all these people to be wiped out.
we need justice.
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by Ideasroole: 2:41pm On May 26, 2012
SimonAndal: Apart from my neighbour that has zero sperm count, GEJ's is the most impotent man I've had the misfortune to know.
grin grin Damnnn! Guy, u harsh o grin grin
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by sheyguy: 2:41pm On May 26, 2012
Gbawe:

Yes O. Her great grandmother is from Oshogbo and her great, great grandfather is from Zamfara.

her father's sch bully must av been an ijaw man then, or how do we explain the 'anti-Gej govt' report? . . . . Lol
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by ballabriggs: 2:41pm On May 26, 2012
A rogue government all round! Yet they want to force cassava bread down our throat while Abati eats 'Isiewu' with Gulder in Aso Rock. Useless people!
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 26, 2012
Where are those people who throw tantrums and defend GEJ whenever he's criticized? I doubt they'll show face for this thread.

GEJ is an incompetent, moronic, crook. The sooner all Nigerians smell this coffee, the better.
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by sheyguy: 2:51pm On May 26, 2012
ballabriggs: A rogue government all round! Yet they want to force cassava bread down our throat while Abati eats 'Isiewu' with Gulder in Aso Rock. Useless people!
u better get used to it bro, the subsidy on flour and rice will crash the Nigerian economy like a computer harddisk in the next 2 seconds if not removed . . . . Lol

1 Like

Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by chromoTop: 2:55pm On May 26, 2012
meeehn...2015, thats still a long way undecided can't Boko Haram help us out here?
get a rocket missile and blow the Aso up! you dont have to get suicidal. And no blowing the masses up please.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by obiseq: 3:01pm On May 26, 2012
ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY. We youti on NL we need 2 stand up and our Destine from these woefuly WOLVES Leaders we have in dis country.
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by 3kay945(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2012
GEj is a curse to this country he foo.l 22million dullard to get elected. I pity my country
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by obiseq: 3:05pm On May 26, 2012
ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY. We youths on NL need 2 stand up and take our Destiny from these woefuly WOLVES Leaders we have in dis country.
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by AfroBlue(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2012
The big picture

listen & learn

Coast to Coast: Urgent Warning From Lindsey Williams

21.5.2012 - 4/4 - Financial Crisis Special

Lindsey Williams - Coast to Coast AM 21.5.2012

Ordained Baptist minister Lindsey Williams shared his contention that the collapse of the dollar is being orchestrated. According to his "elite" sources, we should be on the lookout for signs that a collapse is imminent. These indicators include a crack in the derivatives market, currency & trade wars, as well as a 1% rise in interest rates. He suggested that people "secure their assets immediately," which means to get out of all paper, and invest in gold and silver (which he was told will be used to back the new world currency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDl9-YSN1OQ
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by EagleNest(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2012
GEJ government is a DISASTER! His actions points in the direction of ineptitude, indolent and lack of will to tackle corruption in Nigeria.
In a developed clime, he would been pushed out of the office for 'lack of confidence' to lead and turn thing around for good.
US is overtly or covertly telling Nigerians and in deed the oppositions to rise and they would give the background support.
Personally I am feed-up with the whole system. Better we dont have government than what we have now. The suffering and pains are too much!
However we dont need war rather peacefull dialogue and I think moving in the direction of regional govt will be a kind of first aid and seccession into three countries will be a permanent treatment unless miracle happens and we get someone who will lead effectively even now. As it stands now, I dont even think GEJ need to finish his four years term unless he improves.
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by mrman2(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2012
i think what America is saying is that they will support a coup.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by PeterKbaba: 3:20pm On May 26, 2012
YOU WONDER WHY YORUBAS ARE SO RESPECTED IN THE WORLD... YORUBA IS NOT A LANGUAGE, BUT A RELIGION, EVEN THE POPE AND ALL RELIGION LEADERS WERE SITED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oye-hUO5bNU&feature=related
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On May 26, 2012
During his campaign for the presidency, Jonathan Goodluck announced his strategy for fighting corruption. We all heard what he said, so why are people here whining that his Government has not done this or that when he made it all too clear that he would take a 'removed' approach to tackling this particular issue. What war on corruption are folks yapping about now?
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by honeric01(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2012
3 more years to go, chai.. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by murtalaa(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2012
horseshit! was it not the same mr. clean you announced to high heavens that his election was free and fair? how could a democratically elected leader be so corrupt and bereft of ideas?
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by cheikh: 3:30pm On May 26, 2012
ogugua88
GEJ is an incompetent, moronic, crook. The sooner all Nigerians smell this coffee, the better.

Why would Nigerians smell "this" coffee? Nigerians know what the "deal" is, so no complaints about lucky Joe-"if I can make it, you can make it". Nigerians are masochists hence Lucky Joe is so self absorbed and with his political/spiritual adviser(Clarke), he is being advised to go for 2015, as if a day longer in office is not too long already. He's very much a Nigerian like the rest of us- Corrupt,apathetic, lazy and inherently insensitive.
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On May 26, 2012
murtalaa: horseshit! was it not the same mr. clean you announced to high heavens that his election was free and fair? how could a democratically elected leader be so corrupt and bereft of ideas?

What brain-dead analysis is dead? What stops an elected leader who was 'freely and fairly' elected, from running a corrupt system? undecided undecided undecided
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by cheikh: 3:35pm On May 26, 2012
kobojunkie
so why are people here whining that his Government has not done this or that when he made it all too clear that he would take a 'removed' [/b]approach to tackling this particular issue. [b]What war on corruption are folks yapping about now?

Gbam!! I wonder o o.
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by stivin(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2012
sheyguy: The USA is angry becos they didn't get their fair share of 2011 election AwuF money . . . . Lol . . . . I wonder what the Gej 'Defendors' will say when they final gather enough courage to hit this thread.

y cant u serious?
this is serious matter, we are seeing the hopes of our tolerated existence go up in flames
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by kokoA(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2012
moderattor: who are we changing them with?
Most of the youth are currupt too! See what happens in SUG elections.
I think GEJ's approach to solving the problem is best.
People are stealing successfully because people don't know those who know are intimidated not to talk.
But this time GEJ is allowing everyone freedom of speech, so Arunma Oteh can point out that Hembe didn't return the N44M he collected to attend a seminar.
People now know how much aso rock spends.
If this continues,
in 10 years it will be impossible to steal a naira from the government.
Honestly, i don't understand this post.
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by malc619(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2012
I just drove past one Beer Parlour ‎​Άŋϑ I saw beaf drinking Ogogoro...
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by Eazeee(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2012
Blame Buhari & Atiku 4 our predicament. yes datz exactly wat GEJ & his associates are always painting.*smh*walks away blaming buhari*

1 Like

Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by najoke: 3:59pm On May 26, 2012
Kobojunkie: During his campaign for the presidency, Jonathan Goodluck announced his strategy for fighting corruption. We all heard what he said, so why are people here whining that his Government has not done this or that when he made it all too clear that he would take a 'removed' approach to tackling this particular issue. What war on corruption are folks yapping about now?
;

End of story grin
Still waiting for those eediot on jona goat paylist to air their corrupt smelly no good view.....Beaf,leomax where una dey
Mumu people

malc619: I just drove past one Beer Parlour ‎​Άŋϑ I saw beaf drinking Ogogoro...

Saw him too
grin
Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by walex0709: 4:05pm On May 26, 2012
Truly d allegatn, GEJ govt is 2 corrupt 2 d extent they ve embezzled all public fund they nw find it difficult 2 run govt. D corruption is frm d presidency 2 d national n state assembly, state n local govt re nt left out, judiciary ve been dragged into it. In fact all Nigerian public officers re corrupt, may God save Nigeria frm being milked 2 death by our politicians

1 Like

Re: U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War by Biggyd2: 4:08pm On May 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What brain-dead analysis is dead? What stops an elected leader who was 'freely and fairly' elected from running a corrupt system? undecided undecided undecided

I wonder ooo!!! Nigerians were fooled once but it wont happen again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Peter Obi Hero Beer{popular Demand In Lagos State} / Adamawa Now Free Of Boko Haram — Nigerian Army / 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.