Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today (4855 Views)

Open Letter To Neco / Alternative To Neco / What Is Happening To Neco? There Site Is Not Going. (2) (3) (4)

Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by mukina2: 10:28am On May 26, 2012
Nairaland wishes you success in your exams

may you come out with flying colours.
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by alex406(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2012
Good luck to em'
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by HenryJosephs(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2012
mukina2: Nairaland wishes you success in your exams

may you come out with flying colours.

Good Luck not "Goodluck" or bros 'J' badluck go follow em'

Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by Luckygurl(f): 11:07am On May 26, 2012
Henry-Josephs:

Good Luck not "Goodluck" or bros 'J' badluck go follow em'
LOL!!!Abi na our presido symbolizes bad omen.All d same wishing all prospective candidates d bst.
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by Carmall(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2012
Wishing them success...but will 2go, facebook and other social media let the wish come tru?
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by msb247(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2012
Wishing them all the very best of luck! I just hope there won't be no.1:A, no.2: D etc grin
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by msb247(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2012
Carmall: Wishing them success...but will 2go, facebook and other social media let the wish come tru?

you can't blame the social networks for their lack of concentration. they shouldn't use facebook, 2go, twitter & the rest knowing fully well they have exams to write. most parents should even be blamed if this gets to happen lipsrsealed
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by joejeezy(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2012
i tot neco starts june, or has d date been changed?
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by juman(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2012
Good luck to them.
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by wandeay: 12:56pm On May 26, 2012
is neco biometric data capture important, i need answers, pls
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by valencia25(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2012
JONATHAN To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today grin grin grin grin
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by joelala(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2012
GOOD LUCK FIRE!...abeg OBAMA and CAMERON to all NECO candidates jaree...
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by garvins: 2:29pm On May 26, 2012
Hey Guys am confused
The timetable shows that the NECO examinations would officially hold between June 1 and July 12, 2011.
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by garvins: 2:34pm On May 26, 2012
U guys post wrong Date oooooo........Pls amend it
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by kaiter: 2:35pm On May 26, 2012
Wishing them all the very best of luck![img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by ganye1: 3:15pm On May 26, 2012
wandeay: is neco biometric data capture important, i need answers, pls
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by ganye1: 3:32pm On May 26, 2012
I don't know the implication but they said that it is cimpulsory for all candidates to have their bio-metric data captured. NECO is insisting that all candidtes must do so by Monday 28th May.However their are some registered candidates who presented themseves for the bio-metric data capture but could not have their finger prints captured because their data was not found in the list of candidates NECO gave their man to use in capturing the data. What happens to those candidates even officials at the NECO do not know.
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by olivia19(f): 4:05pm On May 26, 2012
Goodluck to u all
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by Odunnu: 4:18pm On May 26, 2012
garvins: U guys post wrong Date oooooo........Pls amend it
Whats the correct date please?
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by Camola(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2012
Goodluck to all neco candidates. Passing exam is a risk of trying and also probability of passing or failing wishing all candidates goodluck.
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by oyestephen(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2012
joejeezy: i tot neco starts june, or has d date been changed?

i thought neco starts june 12
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by Ren2004: 11:24pm On May 26, 2012
cheesy[color=#770077][/color] Amen ooo
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by Ren2004: 11:26pm On May 26, 2012
oyestephen:

i thought neco starts june 12
yes! Neco start june 12.
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by cindyrella(f): 11:54pm On May 26, 2012
joejeezy: i tot neco starts june, or has d date been changed?

I thought so too
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by msb247(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2012
is madam patience also gonna sit 4 it? grin
Re: Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today by otodeluxe(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2012
Lol. Obama ke?

Need: Excellent Secondary Schools In Festac/amuwo Odofin Area / Why We Love Nigerian Boarding Schools / Registration In Progress: Tuition Free University In Norway, Finland Sweeden