Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap (4282 Views)

Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2012
vedaxcool:

Its a pity you are a shallow reader go thru, the wiki stuff u read and u will see that parthogenesis can be induced in mammals, more important it is also has been demonstrated to have been done artificially to human stem cells resulting to producing human embryos, unfortunately I am browsing from my phone, could u do the public good by posting from wiki? Thanks as for convincing you, that is is hardly why I am responding, only exposing that ur claims jave severe K - leg grin grin lol
Humans
On June 26, 2007, International Stem Cell Corporation (ISCC), a California-based stem cell research company, announced that their lead scientist, Dr. Elena Revazova, and her research team were the first to intentionally create human stem cells from unfertilized human eggs using parthenogenesis. The process may offer a way for creating stem cells that are genetically matched to a particular woman for the treatment of degenerative diseases that might affect her. In December 2007, Dr. Revazova and ISCC published an article[52] illustrating a breakthrough in the use of parthenogenesis to produce human stem cells that are homozygous in the HLA region of DNA. These stem cells are called HLA homozygous parthenogenetic human stem cells (hpSC-Hhom) and have unique characteristics that would allow derivatives of these cells to be implanted into millions of people without immune rejection.[53] With proper selection of oocyte donors according to HLA haplotype, it is possible to generate a bank of cell lines whose tissue derivatives, collectively, could be MHC-matched with a significant number of individuals within the human population.
On August 2, 2007, after much independent investigation, it was revealed that discredited South Korean scientist Hwang Woo-Suk unknowingly produced the first human embryos resulting from parthenogenesis. Initially, Hwang claimed he and his team had extracted stem cells from cloned human embryos, a result later found to be fabricated. Further examination of the chromosomes of these cells show indicators of parthenogenesis in those extracted stem cells, similar to those found in the mice created by Tokyo scientists in 2004. Although Hwang deceived the world about being the first to create artificially cloned human embryos, he did contribute a major breakthrough to stem cell research by creating human embryos using parthenogenesis.[54] The truth was discovered in 2007, long after the embryos were created by him and his team in February 2004. This made Hwang the first, unknowingly, to successfully perform the process of parthenogenesis to create a human embryo and, ultimately, a human parthenogenetic stem cell line
well whaddayaknow ? its on wiki. still does not change anything though. ROMANS 1 VS 3[b] The Good News is about his Son. In his earthly life he was born into King David's family line[/b] he was born through the line of king david which is josephs line.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by italo: 8:13pm On May 30, 2012
buzugee: I think this is what you need here
romans 3 vs 23[b] for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God[/b] i think that pretty much ties in mary. so she is a sinner too. and as such 'perfect mary doctrine ' is a heresy, its preposterous, its a doctrine of seducing spirits, its greco-roman mythology and its ludicrous. all the great men of God struggled with sin. king david, solomon, paul, even Jesus struggled with sin when he was tempted but he alone defeated sin. The point here is mary was as much a sinner as the next man grin

Have all people committed actual sins? Consider a child below the age of reason. By definition he can’t sin, since sinning requires the ability to reason and the ability to intend to sin. This is indicated by Paul later in the letter to the Romans when he speaks of the time when Jacob and Esau were unborn babies as a time when they "had done nothing either good or bad" (Rom. 9:11). 

We also know of another very prominent exception to the rule: Jesus (Heb. 4:15). So if Paul’s statement in Romans 3 includes an exception for the New Adam (Jesus), one may argue that an exception for the New Eve (Mary) can also be made. 

Paul’s comment seems to have one of two meanings. It might be that it refers not to absolutely everyone, but just to the mass of mankind (which means young children and other special cases, like Jesus and Mary, would be excluded without having to be singled out). If not that, then it would mean that everyone, without exception, is subject to original sin, which is true for a young child, for the unborn, even for Mary—but she, though due to be subject to it, was preserved by God from it and its stain.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by vedaxcool(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2012
buzugee: well whaddayaknow ? its on wiki. still does not change anything though. ROMANS 1 VS 3[b] The Good News is about his Son. In his earthly life he was born into King David's family line[/b] he was born through the line of king david which is josephs line.

Could the authors be mistaken? Remember mathew and luke differ on Jesus genealogy that is at one point of the list they went separate ways. The Qur'an on the other provides Jesus genealogy thru Mary etc and Christians take Joesph to be his Jesus suposed father ( u find as was suppose in some bible translations. As for oga Paul, let take he was just saying his own, as Paul contradicts Jesus at every juncture possible and I wonder did Paul actually say jesus is thru joseph? As he could have been saying thru Mary, well I will say the biblical story sometimes provides this muddle as we see the contradiction in luke and mathew! To sum up the case, Jesus is the son of Mary miraculously conceived.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by 2good(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2012
vedaxcool:

Till you can show what i wrote is nonsense we will have to ignore your illitrate display here as nothing more than a manifestation of declining intellect and dullard brain. shocked shocked shocked

No need to exchange further comments with you except to tell you to continue to live and die in your delusion.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by vedaxcool(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2012
^

Lol grin for a man who wakes up every morning not knowing why he exist the above comments can best be described as delusions of a slave of godlessness grin grin grin
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by 2good(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

Lol grin for a man who wakes up every morning not knowing why he exist the above comments can best be described as delusions of a slave of godlessness grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by ijawkid(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2012
italo:

Have all people committed actual sins? Consider a child below the age of reason. By definition he can’t sin, since sinning requires the ability to reason and the ability to intend to sin. This is indicated by Paul later in the letter to the Romans when he speaks of the time when Jacob and Esau were unborn babies as a time when they "had done nothing either good or bad" (Rom. 9:11). 

We also know of another very prominent exception to the rule: Jesus (Heb. 4:15). So if Paul’s statement in Romans 3 includes an exception for the New Adam (Jesus), one may argue that an exception for the New Eve (Mary) can also be made. 

Paul’s comment seems to have one of two meanings. It might be that it refers not to absolutely everyone, but just to the mass of mankind (which means young children and other special cases, like Jesus and Mary, would be excluded without having to be singled out). If not that, then it would mean that everyone, without exception, is subject to original sin, which is true for a young child, for the unborn, even for Mary—but she, though due to be subject to it, was preserved by God from it and its stain. 

So mary is d new eve??

Never knew that.........

Mayb soon we'll hear mary died for us too...........

And hung on a cross as well
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2012
italo:

its all alot of assumptions and innuendos and conjectures and hypothesis and opinions in your post. where did you get that Jesus is the new Adam and Mary is the new Eve ? Notwithstanding i still think all these are vain opinions. i have never seen anywhere in the bible where it says that Mary is holy. This is a roman-catholic church concept. Nothing to do with reality. its make-belief. you do know that subscribing to greco-roman religious doctrine is one of the facets of the mark of the beast right ? you do know this is bordering on idolatry right ? placing Mary on a pedestal created by men with seducing spirits is not the way you want to go brah. undecided
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by italo: 10:44pm On May 30, 2012
I thought you said you'll wait for others. Okay, since you can't keep shut, answer the question I asked you:

How is the Immaculate Conception a heresy, who declared it so and by what authority?
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by ijawkid(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2012
buzugee: its all alot of assumptions and innuendos and conjectures and hypothesis and opinions in your post. where did you get that Jesus is the new Adam and Mary is the new Eve ? Notwithstanding i still think all these are vain opinions. i have never seen anywhere in the bible where it says that Mary is holy. This is a roman-catholic church concept. Nothing to do with reality. its make-belief. you do know that subscribing to greco-roman religious doctrine is one of the facets of the mark of the beast right ? you do know this is bordering on idolatry right ? placing Mary on a pedestal created by men with seducing spirits is not the way you want to go brah. undecided

Soon we might even be told by italo that mary is sitting @ Yahwehs left hand in d heavens...............
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2012
vedaxcool:

Could the authors be mistaken? Remember mathew and luke differ on Jesus genealogy that is at one point of the list they went separate ways. The Qur'an on the other provides Jesus genealogy thru Mary etc and Christians take Joesph to be his Jesus suposed father ( u find as was suppose in some bible translations. As for oga Paul, let take he was just saying his own, as Paul contradicts Jesus at every juncture possible and I wonder did Paul actually say jesus is thru joseph? As he could have been saying thru Mary, well I will say the biblical story sometimes provides this muddle as we see the contradiction in luke and mathew! To sum up the case, Jesus is the son of Mary miraculously conceived.
i see where you are getting mixed up. ok quick analogy. a 75 year old man and a 10 year old boy in this world today. you need information about the second world war, who do you ask ? the 75 year old or the 10 year old ? i would hope any rational minded sound thinking person would ask the 75 year old man because he is older and probably lived through that period. The quran is written from the bible. the bible is wayyyyyyy older than the quran so getting your information from a book that was parroted from the main source, when you can easily go to the main source is crazy.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2012
ijawkid:

Soon we might even be told by italo that mary is sitting @ Yahwehs left hand in d heavens...............

grin grin grin grin grin and sippin on sacramental wine while breaking bread with Yahweh LOL
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by italo: 7:03am On May 31, 2012
ijawkid:

Since you can't keep shut, answer the question I asked you:

How is the Immaculate Conception a heresy, who declared it so and by what authority?
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by ijawkid(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2012
italo:

Since you can't keep shut, answer the question I asked you:

I think d answers to ya heretic questions would be by asking u questions.......

How was mary born

Was. She giving birth to through sex or was her life also transferref to her mothers womb

And then mayb an angel stroled by to tell mary's mum"" look u are going to give birth to a daughter and her name would be called Mary,daughter of God and also mother of God"""

What is immaculate about mary's conception?

I dnt even know why I'm tryin to discuss this issue......

Its so crazy,..................
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by italo: 8:56am On May 31, 2012
buzugee: its all alot of assumptions and innuendos and conjectures and hypothesis and opinions in your post. where did you get that Jesus is the new Adam and Mary is the new Eve ? Notwithstanding i still think all these are vain opinions. i have never seen anywhere in the bible where it says that Mary is holy.

This is a roman-catholic church concept. Nothing to do with reality. its make-belief. you do know that subscribing to greco-roman religious doctrine is one of the facets of the mark of the beast right ? you do know this is bordering on idolatry right ? placing Mary on a pedestal created by men with seducing spirits is not the way you want to go brah. undecided

Anti-Catholics! You always like to change topics when you are being proved wrong.

Firstly, do you agree that when Paul said "all have sinned", he didn't mean absolutely everyone?

After that, we can handle your other allegations one after the other.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by italo: 9:13am On May 31, 2012
ijawkid:

I think d answers to ya heretic questions would be by asking u questions.......

How was mary born

Was. She giving birth to through sex or was her life also transferref to her mothers womb

And then mayb an angel stroled by to tell mary's mum"" look u are going to give birth to a daughter and her name would be called Mary,daughter of God and also mother of God"""

What is immaculate about mary's conception?

I dnt even know why I'm tryin to discuss this issue......

Its so crazy,..................

I'm not trying to convince you to believe in The Immaculate Conception. Its you who made an allegation that it's a heresy and I only asked you to substantiate your claims. If not for me, at least for the neutral people who might be viewing this thread.

How is The Immaculate Conception a heresy? Who declared it so and by what authority?
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by UyiIredia(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2012
buzugee: ROMANS 1 VS 3[b] Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;[/b] according to the flesh means ' by birth'. Joseph was of the lineage of King David by the flesh ( by birth ) and Jesus was the seed of King David by the flesh ( by birth ), hence Joseph slept with mary to produce the messiah because mary was not of King David by the flesh ( by birth )

It's obvious you've not read the Bible from cover to cover. Read the geneologies in the books of Matthew, Mark Luke & John and note how Jesus' unique case is recorded. Another classic case of taking the Bible out of context.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by LogicMind: 10:52am On May 31, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

It's obvious you've not read the Bible from cover to cover. Read the geneologies in the books of Matthew, Mark Luke & John and note how Jesus' unique case is recorded. Another classic case of taking the Bible out of context.

try and listen to your own advice.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by vedaxcool(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2012
buzugee: i see where you are getting mixed up. ok quick analogy. a 75 year old man and a 10 year old boy in this world today. you need information about the second world war, who do you ask ? the 75 year old or the 10 year old ? i would hope any rational minded sound thinking person would ask the 75 year old man because he is older and probably lived through that period. The quran is written from the bible. the bible is wayyyyyyy older than the quran so getting your information from a book that was parroted from the main source, when you can easily go to the main source is crazy.

Actually u are the one mixed up, Your analogy fail coz wat if the old man suffered dementia? Or have difficulty remembering things? You simply ignored the other points that paints your theory false I will restate them and in addition a very important point that shows you are undergoing a series of cherry picking fallacy. Let remove the Qur'an from the equation so that you do not use it as an excuse not to answer the points that refute wat u wrote:

1. We agreed that its' possible to have the virging birth.

2. Which is the geneaology of christ between mathew and luke is acceptable since they are contradictory.

3. The verse you quoted did Paul refer to Jesus as being from joseph? And could Mary had been from the line of David?

4. Most importantly the annuciation of Mary, nowhere did God say Mary will conceive by any man and pls could you quote the verse that speaks of the annunciation, atleast u should have brought these on the table.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 31, 2012
buzugee: ROMANS 1 VS 3[b] Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;[/b] according to the flesh means ' by birth'. Joseph was of the lineage of King David by the flesh ( by birth ) and Jesus was the seed of King David by the flesh ( by birth ), hence Joseph slept with mary to produce the messiah because mary was not of King David by the flesh ( by birth )
shut ur maggot shi..t.y mouth up! Mary is a relative of David.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by LogicMind: 3:43pm On May 31, 2012
solidbroda: shut ur maggot shi..t.y mouth up! Mary is a relative of David.

shut ur maggot shi..t.y mouth up! Mary is a relative of Samson.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 31, 2012
Logic Mind:

shut ur maggot shi..t.y mouth up! Mary is a relative of Samson.
are they not all from Abraham? ok...Adam?
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2012
italo:

Anti-Catholics! You always like to change topics when you are being proved wrong.

Firstly, do you agree that when Paul said "all have sinned", he didn't mean absolutely everyone?

After that, we can handle your other allegations one after the other.
ALL have sinned sounds 'inclusive' to me. only mortal who managed to evade sin is christ. everyone else has dabbled in sin. although if you let your catholic cabin biscuit and ribena consuming cretins tell it, they will say mary was holy.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

says the man who couldnt even break down genesis 1, the most basic scripture, in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/949996/which-light-did-god-create
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2012
Logic Mind:

try and listen to your own advice.
grin grin grin exactly LOL. that fool talking about 'electromagnetic bollocks' is how the lord formed the sun grin grin
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2012
vedaxcool:

Actually u are the one mixed up, Your analogy fail coz wat if the old man suffered dementia? Or have difficulty remembering things? You simply ignored the other points that paints your theory false I will restate them and in addition a very important point that shows you are undergoing a series of cherry picking fallacy. Let remove the Qur'an from the equation so that you do not use it as an excuse not to answer the points that refute wat u wrote:

1. We agreed that its' possible to have the virging birth.

2. Which is the geneaology of christ between mathew and luke is acceptable since they are contradictory.

3. The verse you quoted did Paul refer to Jesus as being from joseph? And could Mary had been from the line of David?

4. Most importantly the annuciation of Mary, nowhere did God say Mary will conceive by any man and pls could you quote the verse that speaks of the annunciation, atleast u should have brought these on the table.
see, you have been discombobulated by seducing spirits. thats all that is. everything you wrote is irrelevant if you take into consideration the meaning of the word 'virgin' before it got lost in translation by the catholic church.

vir·gin   [vur-jin] Show IPA
noun

an unmarried girl or woman.

now we all know fornication is when you sleep with someone without marrying them because according to Gods laws, whomever you sleep with, you must keep as your wife. therein lied the trepidation of joseph. EXODUS 22 VS 16
[b]And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.[/b]so joseph was compelled to mary her.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2012
solidbroda: shut ur maggot shi..t.y mouth up! Mary is a relative of David.
here comes 'liquidbroda' full of dutch courage after drinkin cheap palmwine angry grin
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by LogicMind: 8:29pm On May 31, 2012
solidbroda: are they not all from Abraham? ok...Adam?

Well, that makes mary your relative.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by LogicMind: 8:32pm On May 31, 2012
buzugee: see, you have been discombobulated by seducing spirits. thats all that is. everything you wrote is irrelevant if you take into consideration the meaning of the word 'virgin' before it got lost in translation by the catholic church.

vir·gin   [vur-jin] Show IPA
noun

an unmarried girl or woman.

now we all know fornication is when you sleep with someone without marrying them because according to Gods laws, whomever you sleep with, you must keep as your wife. therein lied the trepidation of joseph. EXODUS 22 VS 16
And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.[/b]so joseph was compelled to mary her.

Just adding that Genesis 24:16 also makes a distinction between a virgin and a girl that has laid with a man. They are two separate beings. see the "neither".

[b]Genesis 24:16

And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2012
Logic Mind:

Just adding that Genesis 24:16 also makes a distinction between a virgin and a girl that has laid with a man. They are two separate beings. see the "neither".

Genesis 24:16
And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
now lets look at that statement. it says A VIRGIN ( MEANING SHE WAS UNWED ) and then it goes on to say 'NEITHER HAD ANY MAN KNOWN HER' this obviously is another separate statement. these are two statements. dig ? so the two statements will go like this 'she is unwed, and no man has ever slept with her' GERRIT ?
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by LogicMind: 8:56pm On May 31, 2012
buzugee: now lets look at that statement. it says A VIRGIN ( MEANING SHE WAS UNWED ) and then it goes on to say 'NEITHER HAD ANY MAN KNOWN HER' this obviously is another separate statement. these are two statements. dig ? so the two statements will go like this 'she is unwed, and no man has ever slept with her' GERRIT ?

We are saying the same thing here. The bible calls a virgin any damsel that may have fvcked the whole neighbourhood but remains unmarried.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2012
Logic Mind:

We are saying the same thing here. The bible calls a virgin any damsel that may have fvcked the whole neighbourhood but remains unmarried.
ahhh ok. i kinda got my wires crossed there. dunno about the 'fvcked the whole neighborhood' part though grin but yeah, these folks think being a virgin has to do with s-e-x. even the bible clearly demarcates between 's-e-x' and 'virgin' . its two seperate things. virgin simply means you are unwed. but yeah thanks for the backing scripture Logic Mind. That should make all these virgin-no-sex mary amigos hold their peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE / Element Of Every Temptation / 666 Officially Launched Today Under Covid-19 - Check Yahoo News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.