Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding (47943 Views)

Wizkid Hangs Out With Osaze Odemwingie (Photo) / An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son / Bella Adenuga Engaged To Osaze Odemwingie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by NAJALYN: 1:06pm On May 28, 2012
Congratulations to Osaze and his bride. I wish them a happy married life.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by lucrecia: 1:28pm On May 28, 2012
congrats to them.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by matoyeh(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2012
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Onyenna(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2012
pro01: Best of luck to him and his otu ocha. I don't know why he had to settle for otu ocha when otu ojii sure tastes better. By the way, I hope he has repatriated most of his assets and money back to Nigeria - where they would be safe from the rapacious arms of oyinbo law, just in case.

Seconded...These white gals cherish divorce....(Aπϑ of cos ya owo) grin grin grin .... otu ocha grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by kevin0021(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2012
cool cool cool,u are mr utility,no doubt about your durability having a perfect bond of union
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 28, 2012
donigspain: black + white = mixed

mixed + white = ?
WhiteMixed or MixedWhite
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Freesia(f): 4:50am On May 29, 2012
okay just found out who he is
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by londoner: 6:04am On May 29, 2012
Biyi1471: WhiteMixed or MixedWhite

^^^^^ Mixed race.............
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by donelcee: 7:43am On May 29, 2012
Onyenna:
its nt al abt d "otu" its abt d carrier of d "otu". "Otu" shld be d least fin a wyz man shld fink of in a futr mate. So, irrespectiv of ha race whr u see woman 4 u, go get her.
Kudoz 2 u bro HML. Seconded...These white gals cherish divorce....(Aπϑ of cos ya owo) grin grin grin .... otu ocha grin grin grin
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Frank0010(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2012
Hoodrat:

Not true except the chines pucci which get extremely wet and boring. Adult oyino ranging from 24 upward are not enjoyable for they generally need lots of time and oil massage before they get wet and its quick to became boring after the 2nd round cuz of the dryness of the pucci so what is oil for?. The sweetest one are the newly matured ranging from 18 to 23 they are generally sweet and enjoyble/good to f**k.
PROFESSOR EMERITUS OF CUNTOLOGY!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by toyesebalogun: 7:02pm On May 29, 2012
follow on twitter @Adetoyese4 and visit www.toyese-balogun..com for hot and sassy gossips
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by anonymous6(f): 7:56pm On May 29, 2012
Abagworo:

Osaze deserved a shining dark beauty from Bayelsa. Now he's gonna have white kids.

I wish him the best anyway.

he was raised by his mother who is white, raised in the white culture of his mother; so it is a no brainer he ended up with a white women, so people shouldn't complain. Biracial men majority of the time marry women like their mothers

he is mixed race
Mayflowa: I really do not find it odd for Osazee to marry a white girl. Don't forget the mum is white and he is kind of use to the whiteman's attitude, gestures, sense of humour, simplicity and realness. So, he could be very easy for him to click with Sarah.

When you are used to white girls, it is kinda difficult to click it with black. They see things and behave differently!

AMEN, exactly; excellent response
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by anonymous6(f): 8:23pm On May 29, 2012
tpia@:

maybe in the UK/Europe?

obama was raised by his white mum and white grandparents but still married black.

although he did spend his childhood in mostly non-white environments.

Obama was raised in non-white environments outside America in his early years, even though he was eventually raised by his white grand parents in Hawaii, he grew up in America where they judge you by your color of your skin, and obama was considered a black man, African American; which is how one of mentors became Reverand wright. So it makes sense obama ended up with a black women of the African American community as well. Obama is a rarity and doesn't represent the majority of mixed race men from white mothers though because not many are raised like obama was or influenced like he was.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by tpia5: 8:28pm On May 29, 2012
anonymous6:

Obama was raised in non-white environments outside America in his early years, even though he was eventually raised by his white grand parents, he grew up in America where they judge you by your color of your skin, and obama was considered a black man, African American; which is how one of mentors became Reverand wright. So it makes sense obama ended up with a black women of the African American community as well. Obama is a rarity and doesn't represent the majority of mixed race men from white mothers though because not many are raised like obama was or influenced like he was.

not sure i get your point.

many mixed race men are raised in mostly non-white environments, and are quite familiar with the same.

neither does being raised in a white environment automatically mean someone will marry white, in any case.

osaze would still be considered black in most parts of europe.

he could be white in brazil.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by anonymous6(f): 8:32pm On May 29, 2012
tpia@:

not sure i get your point.

many mixed race men are raised in mostly non-white environments, and are quite familiar with the same.

neither does being raised in a white environment automatically mean someone will marry white, in any case.

osaze would still be considered black in most parts of europe.

he could be white in brazil.

well you brought it up and the non-white environment influenced obama. If he was raised in America in white American culture all his life he wouldn't have ended up with Michelle. At the sametime environment doesn't determine everything all the time but for obama it shaped him, you need to read his biography. Majority of the time it is the parents(particularly the mother) and the culture of the parents you are exposed to, I could give you many examples of that.

Actually osaze would be considered mixed in many parts of Europe not black but if he bumps into a racist European they will treat him the same way as a full black person, in Brazil he would not be considered white, lol
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by tpia5: 8:38pm On May 29, 2012
anonymous6:

well you brought it up and the non-white environment influenced obama. If he was raised in America in white American culture all his life he wouldn't have ended up with Michelle.

we dont know that.

he might have still married her regardless.

i brought up the point about him being raised in non-white environments, but lets not forget his dad was still african in spite of that.

even white ladies who were raised in white environments, marry blacks, so its not really unusual.

no doubt, these days biracial men tend to marry whites only, but i wouldnt consider it a necessarily hard and fast rule although i do see your point.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by anonymous6(f): 8:49pm On May 29, 2012
tpia@:

we dont know that.

he might have still married her regardless.

i brought up the point about him being raised in non-white environments, but lets not forget his dad was still african in spite of that.

even white ladies who were raised in white environments, still marry blacks, so its not really unusual.

no doubt, these days biracial men tend to marry whites only, but i wouldnt consider it a necessarily hard and fast rule although i do see your point.

Majority of the time it tends to be that, especially in America; If obama was raised like that he wouldn't have married Michelle, if he wasn't exposed the way he was, and his father being African is irrelevant because he was never there for him or was there to expose his culture to his son. when it comes to white females, they easily marry outside their race regardless of whether they are in their community or not because to a extent in the western world whites are treated as the most desired over other races(especially when they are the majority) and many white woman know this. Until Blacks start getting this concept they will keep hurting themselves because this is not the first time I see people bring up this fact when a biracial ends up with a white person when the signs were there and the obviousness of the person upbringing was a no brainer.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by tpia5: 8:55pm On May 29, 2012
anonymous6:

Majority of the time it tends to be that, especially in America Obama. If obama was raised about that he wouldn't have married Michelle, if he wasn't exposed the way he was, and his father being African is irrelevant because he was never there for him or was there to expose his culture to his son. when it comes to white females, they easily marry outside their race regardless of whether they are in their community or not because to a extent in the western world whites are treated as the most desired over other races(especially when they are the majority) and many white woman know this. Until Blacks start getting this concept they will keep hurting themselves because this is not the first time I see people bring up this fact when a biracial ends up with a white person when the signs were there and the obviousness of the person upbringing was a no brainer.

^^true, but if even blacks are ending up with white persons, why wouldnt biracials do the same?
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by anonymous6(f): 8:57pm On May 29, 2012
tpia@:

^^true, but if even blacks are ending up with white persons, why wouldnt biracials do the same?

True, but those blacks are few, know better and don't represent the majority any way. I am not saying biracials can't marry white but who their parents are, particularly their mother and to a extent where they were raised, majority of the times determines what culture they will end up living as & who they will end up with. Until blacks get that through their head, this ridiculous debate will always come up.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by tpia5: 9:39pm On May 29, 2012
^people marry within their class constructs, or slightly higher or lower, but generally remain in the same. However, this doesnt necessarily apply when immigration/migration is involved. So, what would be considered a rule of thumb in a situation where all things being equal, will have different pull and push factors when the ground rules are changed ie the basic environment. In this case, migration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / Worst Dressed Celebrities At Headies Award 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.