Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Who Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Euro 2012 Competition? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Euro 2012 Competition? (1359 Views)

Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / Echejile Disqualified As First Goal Scorer Against Tahiti / Super Eagles' All-time Highest Goal Scorers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Euro 2012 Competition? by Rotdavdara(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2012
So the Euro 2012 will be kicking off in a couple of weeks and there's been a lot of talks about who will WIN, who will LOSE, Who will MAKE it into the final team and who WILL NOT. Spain, Germany, Netherlands, England, Portugal, Sweden and the rest. Who will be the tourney's highest goal scorer??

P.S---> Hi. Are you interested in having your own foreign Online Betting Account where you can place bets in Dollars, Pounds, Yen and other foreign currencies without stress? Do you want to know how you can get your money won from ur betting accounts into your nigerian bank account? (NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED) Do you want to know how I stopped losing while betting online?? How about a free USA Mastercard, with your name on it shipped to your address?? If yes, send for my free info package. Send a text to 08083967690 with the words 'BettingOnline' or reply this post with YOUR OWN phone numbers and I'll get in touch with you.

Hurry now and send that text. THE OFFER IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. I'm making my money and I just want to help.

(1) (Reply)

1st National Youth Sports Festival: Live In Abuja / Kenneth Otigba Waiting To Hear From Keshi Over National Team Future / The Three Kings: The Next 3 Global Sports Superstars Of Nigerian Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.