Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

..... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ..... (1716 Views)

Job Without NYSC / How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? / Help: Can I Get A Job Without NYSC Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

..... by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 26, 2012
Re: ..... by Odunnu: 3:37am On May 27, 2012
You just cant wake up in May and decide to start an Msc programme before Nov.
There is the form buying, filling and submitting stage.
If you buy any Msc form now in Nigeria, the earliest start time is November and thats for a school with a 'sharp' calendar

1 Like

Re: ..... by CrazyMan(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
dotobo: The problem now is this: Is it mandatory to serve first (after B.Tech/B.Sc) before going fo M.Sc in Nigeria?
Hi...

Its mandatory that you serve first before thinking of going for your masters.

Applying for Masters without an NYSC certificate can be likened to someone who applies for a job without his NYSC certificate as well.

You would be denied Admission.

dotobo: Also, I graduated with a B.Tech in Agricultural Economics, CGPA: 2.95, and I'm planning to switch lane to ICT/Comp. Sci or Business Related M.Sc. What do you advice?

Thanks in advance for your candid advice and opinion, they are most appreciated....
A business related M.Sc like finance, risk management, Cooperative Econs and Management...etc is quite ok, but I doubt if its possible to switch from one field/faculty to another for your M.Sc program.(Eg Agric Econs to ICT/Comp. Sci)

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

2016 NYSC ‘batch A’ Call-up Letter Is Out – How To Print Yours / How True Is It Dat Camp Is On D 21st / Finally!!! I Have Received My August Allawee!!!! How About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.