Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! (14339 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by omosexy1: 7:13pm On May 30, 2012
But Sign Fireman funky oh
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by gmcbiz(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2012
why was the original video removed from youtube?
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by IykeD(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2012
hahahhaha interesting. Uncle Pastor please tell us a story!
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by ochukoccna: 8:28pm On May 30, 2012
No true fake pastor exposes himself!
Ha ha
Nice play of words grin grin grin

Back to the post, you mean it took close to a year for him to come up with this rebuttal?!
SMH @ this lame effort! embarassed embarassed embarassed
As Christ said, beware of wolves in sheep clothing for by their fruits, you shall know them cool cool cool
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Raybee2(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2012
Sign Fireman u are my screen saver
Thank u daddy
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by omosexy1: 8:43pm On May 30, 2012
I believe Sign Fireman isn't exposed or intelligent enough. Just watch the video clip and listen to the way he was talking. He thought Seyi Rhodes would give him the popularity he so craves for. However, the reverse was the case. Certainly, he is popular but only to the negative side. The pastor that said God is a video game. Oya where my PS3 I need to play
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by ijigbamigb(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2012
Raybee2: Sign Fireman u are my screen saver
Thank u daddy

ODE... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by vanstanzy(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2012
[quote author=Yommi£][/quote]
@NLers
Guys beware of the END-TIMES n these so-called pastors. I even doubt whether these ladies on dr firemans' poster are humanbeings. My guess is that they're agents of the devil. THE DEVIL'S GETTING REALLY DESPERATE.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by vanstanzy(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2012
[quote author=Yommi£][/quote]
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by futuspec(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2012
Seyi or whoever can say watever they want to say about Sign Fireman.but one thing I know he gave me a CAR barely one into the church.Apart from that he is a true man of God.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by logica(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2012
futuspec: Seyi or whoever can say watever they want to say about Sign Fireman.but one thing I know he gave me a CAR barely one into the church.Apart from that he is a true man of God.
LMAO
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by dammiedot(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2012
crusifis: i beg u all, please leave fireman alone, his church is in my area, and his female members feed my sexual hunger, u guys should please not put dis man out of buisness

we stay in the same area then...lol
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by taskgirl: 11:59pm On May 30, 2012
First and foremost, i think people who do not think before talking are complete fools. You should think, do research and make enquiries objectively before saying any thing.

Fools spread rumors. Everyone knows that it is a sin to speak against a man of God (1 Chronicles 16:22 and Psalm 105:15). Then who are you to even judge, criticize and speak against one?

What do you know about God? You lack common sense to even understand or articulate your feelings about mysteries beyond your understanding. You heard all he had to say about how Mr Seyi Rhodes took some thing explained so simply and editted it into what is been spread around and you still cant see whats wrong in that.

Now i feel those of you that cant see the error in that have a serious problem upstairs. There is no need for insults. The church is marching on, changing lives and the gates of hell or even you can not prevail against it.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by FatherMis: 12:21am On May 31, 2012
omosexy1: I believe Sign Fireman isn't exposed or intelligent enough. Just watch the video clip and listen to the way he was talking. He thought Seyi Rhodes would give him the popularity he so craves for. However, the reverse was the case. Certainly, he is popular but only to the negative side. The pastor that said God is a video game. Oya where my PS3 I need to play

My Dear, He really doesnt need Mr Seyi Rhodes cheap popularity because he already was doing fantastically well. He already had branches around the world and was just trying to get established here in Nigeria. Check the USA, he has been having crusades in Brooklyn, St Loius, Manhattan, Rhode Island, South Africa, Kenya, Dubai e.t.c. So what makes you think he needed seyi rhodes's popularity. And for people God has used him to heal, save, help, bless, he is popular on the positive side, its only a pity you are the one missing out here!

And when you cant pay your house rent, check for the church address, am really sure he would help you pay! And by the way, he said "GOD IS A GAME" not "A VIDEO GAME", get quick understanding in all your gettings!
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Fuzzywan: 12:23am On May 31, 2012
Dr Sign Fireman answers crucial questions

Many people feel that your claim that you were called at the age of three is impossible.
Well, many people are so deep in the flesh that they don’t know the timings of the Spirit! They refuse to accept some people’s early relationship with God because of their late relationship with Him! What they think is not the yardstick for knowing whether it is possible or not. It is the Bible that is the final authority on that. And the Bible tells us it is possible. Samuel was called when he was still very small. Jeremiah’s is even harder to believe: God said that he ordained him while he was in his mother’s womb! (Jeremiah 1:4-5). Although my claim may be rare, the Bible is so clear that it is possible.

There is a handbill on the net titled: ALL THE HOT GIRLS IN LAGOS ATTEND FIREMAN’S CHURCH. It caused a stir. What was its actual purpose?
In the Body of Christ today, people grow their churches from other churches. But true evangelism is reaching out to those who are not saved at all! This is the type of evangelism we pursue! Around the time of that handbill, we had a project: OPERATION TAKE CALL GIRLS OFF THE STREETS. By call girls, we meant harlots plus all the young girls who live their lives looking for a man to sleep with and get money. We sat down to think of how to reach them. We considered that you couldn’t walk up to them along the road to preach to them without their acting crazy. So we came up with the idea of the handbills. The intention was to present a title that would attract them, and get them saved and changed once they came. It was an innovation! We pursued it. Many came and were saved! After their salvation, to keep them saved, we went further to rent apartments and relocate many of them. We also gave money for starting business to some of them. In addition, today, some of them are married! Considering these facts, we call the operation a huge success! That is true evangelism! The Body of Christ has to wake up to the fact that the only way to reach out to the world today and save them from the innovations of the devil is by Christian innovations! This is why our church membership rose from zero to over seven thousand in two years! What we did may be controversial today, but we are only pacesetters of what churches will be doing in the near future! We are the future of Christianity!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by doctokwus: 12:31am On May 31, 2012
Anoda conman on d loose;wonder y dey neva seem to perform miracles in d western world,only in nigerIa.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Nobody: 12:48am On May 31, 2012
I suppose this latest discussion thread is in response to Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman**He Is A 419ner
Fireman crew fall my hand again cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znVIeolDNIQ
Some days ago, controversial man of God, Apostle Sign Fireman posted a video on video sharing site, YouTube claiming to have healed veteran actor, Enebeli Elebuwa of his partial stroke ailment he has been battling with for some months now.

The video showed Enebeli struggling to walk during the healing service done for him. The pastor thereafter claimed that in a matter of days, Enebeli would be able to walk well.

In a political programme, Focus Nigeria aired live on African Independent Television (AIT) this morning, the show's presenter, Gbenga Aruleba reported that investigation carried out reveals otherwise.

According to the report, Pa Elebuwa was interviewed and he claimed that his condition has not improved after his visit to Fireman's church some days ago.

The report further disclosed that the actor is presently lying critically ill at an Abuja hospital, where he is currently being taken care of by Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus, who is paying the bills.

Nigeriafilms.com called a representative of Pa Enebeli, who exclusively told us that the claim by Apostle Fireman of healing Enebeli is not true. The representative told us that the video posted online should not be believed in anyway.

Nigeriafilms.com also put a call through to Stella Damasus on the story but our phone calls were not picked as at the time of publishing this story.
Source
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by 9lifes(m): 1:56am On May 31, 2012
Religion is one reason i know very well is killing Nigerians.The people that support these ignorant morons..i repeat morons are just plain fools,cos they question nothing and they live in consistent fear.Its only in Nigeria where u don't even need a brain to lead a group of people.

God is not a Game..and can never be.It is poverty and ignorance that makes religion looks glorious.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by StarrMatthieu: 4:58am On May 31, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Sweetdbest: No man should tarnish the image of any man of God. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.

Nothing wrong with his explanation.
much appreciated
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Buc(m): 7:29am On May 31, 2012
Pls, we should stop directing our anger @ individuals who re trying or ve tried and succeeded in overcoming d harsh condition this failed Nigerian state has imposed on d people.
We just celebrated 13years of uninterrupted democracy, d only reason it is called a democracy is because no serving military man took power, if not, it hasn't being a democracy. D hardship in d country is now worse than before this democracy that is y people run 2 God/church/mosque while others take d way of alcoholism and smoking.
If d thieves that ve hijacked d state 4 their selfish interest re not removed then we should just wait 4 d end.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On May 31, 2012
Babzilla:
Pls dont be a selfish man. share the address with us so that they may feed our own hunger angry angry angry

OFF BROWN ROAD AGUDA, KETU CLOSE. MY STREET NA THE NEXT STREET. SHOW ON TUESDAY EVENING OR SUNDAY (THEIR PROGRAMME ENDS AROUND 1 ON SUNDAYS) AND MAKE UR PICK
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by Nobody: 8:57am On May 31, 2012
dammiedot:

we stay in the same area then...lol

ME NA D NEXT STREET NAH, NA MY STREET DEM DEY PASS GO CHURCH NAH, UNTO SAY THAT DEIR STREET TOO BADT. SO THEY GO THROUGH OUR STREET, NA DERE BOYS DEY AKWAYS CATCH DEM
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by femzoclem: 9:33am On May 31, 2012
MOST OF ALL THIS REPORTERS GO JUS DEY FEED US WITH LIES.... GOD ALONE KNOWS WHO IS RIGHTEOUS OOOOOOOOO
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by goodluckd: 9:50am On May 31, 2012
Fuzzywan: Dr Sign Fireman answers crucial questions

Many people feel that your claim that you were called at the age of three is impossible.
Well, many people are so deep in the flesh that they don’t know the timings of the Spirit! They refuse to accept some people’s early relationship with God because of their late relationship with Him! What they think is not the yardstick for knowing whether it is possible or not. It is the Bible that is the final authority on that. And the Bible tells us it is possible. Samuel was called when he was still very small. Jeremiah’s is even harder to believe: God said that he ordained him while he was in his mother’s womb! (Jeremiah 1:4-5). Although my claim may be rare, the Bible is so clear that it is possible.

There is a handbill on the net titled: ALL THE HOT GIRLS IN LAGOS ATTEND FIREMAN’S CHURCH. It caused a stir. What was its actual purpose?
In the Body of Christ today, people grow their churches from other churches. But true evangelism is reaching out to those who are not saved at all! This is the type of evangelism we pursue! Around the time of that handbill, we had a project: OPERATION TAKE CALL GIRLS OFF THE STREETS. By call girls, we meant harlots plus all the young girls who live their lives looking for a man to sleep with and get money. We sat down to think of how to reach them. We considered that you couldn’t walk up to them along the road to preach to them without their acting crazy. So we came up with the idea of the handbills. The intention was to present a title that would attract them, and get them saved and changed once they came. It was an innovation! We pursued it. Many came and were saved! After their salvation, to keep them saved, we went further to rent apartments and relocate many of them. We also gave money for starting business to some of them. In addition, today, some of them are married! Considering these facts, we call the operation a huge success! That is true evangelism! The Body of Christ has to wake up to the fact that the only way to reach out to the world today and save them from the innovations of the devil is by Christian innovations! This is why our church membership rose from zero to over seven thousand in two years! What we did may be controversial today, but we are only pacesetters of what churches will be doing in the near future! We are the future of Christianity!

bros as much as ur post seem to av/sum form of light it is filled up with heresy and deceit. Let me ask u certain questions if u needed to take call girls out of the streets did u need to advertise it on bills with the title HOT girls?? What is ur defination of HOT girls? I feel if dy were hot when dy were not saved they should conform to christ who does not recognise hot but holy wen dy join ur church. how did the apostles who where the pillars of the church convert sinners to christ? So if i want to convert i witches i should print handbills and say ALL BLOOD SUCKING WITCHES SHOULD ATTEND FIREMANS CHURCH,then when i want to convert herbalist,thieves etc i should do same and print handbills. My oga if u want to run an NGO its fine and God will reward u for ur kind gesture but toidithsalvation of GOd is utmost blasphemy preach to all and sundry to cum to the knwlege of christ

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by goodluckd: 9:50am On May 31, 2012

bros as much as ur post seem to av/sum form of light it is filled up with heresy and deceit. Let me ask u certain questions if u needed to take call girls out of the streets did u need to advertise it on bills with the title HOT girls?? What is ur defination of HOT girls? I feel if dy were hot when dy were not saved they should conform to christ who does not recognise hot but holy wen dy join ur church. how did the apostles who where the pillars of the church convert sinners to christ? So if i want to convert i witches i should print handbills and say ALL BLOOD SUCKING WITCHES SHOULD ATTEND FIREMANS CHURCH,then when i want to convert herbalist,thieves etc i should do same and print handbills. My oga if u want to run an NGO its fine and God will reward u for ur kind gesture but toidithsalvation of GOd is utmost blasphemy preach to all and sundry to cum to the knwlege of christ
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by goodluckd: 9:51am On May 31, 2012

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by goodluckd: 9:52am On May 31, 2012

Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by kandiikane(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2012
taskgirl: First and foremost, i think people who do not think before talking are complete fools. You should think, do research and make enquiries objectively before saying any thing.

Fools spread rumors. Everyone knows that it is a sin to speak against a man of God (1 Chronicles 16:22 and Psalm 105:15). Then who are you to even judge, criticize and speak against one?

What do you know about God? You lack common sense to even understand or articulate your feelings about mysteries beyond your understanding. You heard all he had to say about how Mr Seyi Rhodes took some thing explained so simply and editted it into what is been spread around and you still cant see whats wrong in that.

Now i feel those of you that cant see the error in that have a serious problem upstairs. There is no need for insults. The church is marching on, changing lives and the gates of hell or even you can not prevail against it.
Wait did you make him a man of God? Rubbish! These days any tom dick and harry would go around saying "I'm a man of God. Don't speak ill of me" Who ordained you? You are a man and sinner like the rest of us.
You say the church is changing the gates of hell? That's probably true, probably making it bigger so to fit all the people its taking to hell.

Wait did anyone hear his comment about raising the dead? Or did I hear wrong? WTF! O.o

@fathermis, he may have had crusades in brookln n co but if it wasn't for seyi rhodes he won't have been exposed to the world. If it wasn't for this program I won't have heard of him because there are 10,000 more of him who are also doing what he is doin. Do you see where I'm going with this?
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by omosexy1: 1:48pm On May 31, 2012
FatherMis:

My Dear, He really doesnt need Mr Seyi Rhodes cheap popularity because he already was doing fantastically well. He already had branches around the world and was just trying to get established here in Nigeria. Check the USA, he has been having crusades in Brooklyn, St Loius, Manhattan, Rhode Island, South Africa, Kenya, Dubai e.t.c. So what makes you think he needed seyi rhodes's popularity. And for people God has used him to heal, save, help, bless, he is popular on the positive side, its only a pity you are the one missing out here!

And when you cant pay your house rent, check for the church address, am really sure he would help you pay! And by the way, he said "GOD IS A GAME" not "A VIDEO GAME", get quick understanding in all your gettings!

@Fathermis now I know the category of people that attends his church (poor and needy people, vulnerable people) why wont they believe whatever he says, because they need house rent or chop money. Do you intend to doubt me on that? How about the call girls (as widely claimed by your pastor). Even in the video, I took care to look at the composition of people in the church, many of them seem vulnerable just like you. He has no blessing to offer. God has made his secret available for us all to know but many choose not to know or choose to follow mere men who claim that they were sent from God. No man on earth can convince me to follow him because he claims to be a man of God, no man I repeat myself.

FYI, I knew your pastor way back in 2001 - 2002. My only amazement is that he is living well with nice cars and it clearly follows the principle of wealth - when you do what you love, more will be added to you. I do not wish him bad. However, to me he is not a man of God, he just knows the bible and interpretes it well to either convince people or confuse them.

Goodluck to you and also tell Taskgirl to stop promoting Sign Fireman on Nairaland, she can go somewhere else to do it. People here are not convince. Maybe many will attend to get themselve a cheap girl.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by esere826: 4:05pm On May 31, 2012
Wow! I wonder to myself: are we just having fun yabbing the Fireman guy or actually critisizing him. If its the first, then well go ahead. I mean everybody that is somebody in this world is yabbed for the fun of it. That's the way of life, and makes for good comedy relief (much like what politicians do to their opponents all over the world). If its just plain bad belle critism, then the reasoning displayed by most of the commentators is to say the least mediocre, and quite unfortunate for educated people. I'll explain in subsequent posts.
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by esere826: 4:18pm On May 31, 2012
Lets take one of the issues of posters of HOT girls needing to come to church without even refering to Fireman's explanation. What is wrong with this I beg you? In my university days, I was bombarded with Scripture Union kinda churches and the effizy ones preaching and advertizing round the campus that real 'guy men' attend church or get born again. How is this different from Fireman's flyer suggesting that a real hot girl should attend his church. Lets consider the dressing of the girls in the posters, they don't seem in anyway indescent if you ask me. I sure won't flinch if my daughter, wife, mom, sister or girlfriend dresses like any of the girls in the poster. I don't think many of you from the christian south would mind either. I think what bring out the fury in most people is the entire mix of the words, girls and the one funky pastor used in the poster. And I think that this is a function of our dirty minds (this does not mean that the Fireman guys doesn't also have a dirty mind, neither does it imply that he does).
Re: Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! by esere826: 4:33pm On May 31, 2012
Now, let me teach some of us the way to think critically. You would need this in your journey through life if you want to avoid being as simple minded as everyone else.

Look at the flyer of Fireman's HOT GIRLS, and mentally move things around. For example, imagine that the words were not there, or that it was just one girl in the picture, or that Fireman's pix was that of a woman, or that Firman was looking shabby. You would notice that the effect is different.

Now, back to looking at the flyer in the through form, you might suddenly realise that it is simply meant to provoke attention without neccessarily being indescent. I mean gaining attention, is that not one of the unique characteristics of any marketing strategy. Even during the mating 'game'. Boys trying to attract girls or the other way round. The breweries use this too. Everybody does thos

Dude, if you don't realise this. Sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body / I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! / Pope Francis Expels Cristian Precht, Bañados Of Chile, Over Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.