Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Dr. Sign Fireman Answers Crucial Questions!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman Answers Crucial Questions!!! (1045 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Sign Fireman Answers Crucial Questions!!! by Fuzzywan: 8:58am On May 27, 2012
Many people feel that your claim that you were called at the age of three is impossible.[/i]
Well, many people are so deep in the flesh that they don’t know the timings of the Spirit! They refuse to accept some people’s early relationship with God because of their late relationship with Him! What they think is not the yardstick for knowing whether it is possible or not. It is the Bible that is the final authority on that. And the Bible tells us it is possible. Samuel was called when he was still very small. Jeremiah’s is even harder to believe: God said that he ordained him while he was in his mother’s womb! (Jeremiah 1:4-5). Although my claim may be rare, the Bible is so clear that it is possible.

There is a handbill on the net titled: ALL THE HOT GIRLS IN LAGOS ATTEND FIREMAN’S CHURCH. It caused a stir. What was its actual purpose?
[i]

In the Body of Christ today, people grow their churches from other churches. But true evangelism is reaching out to those who are not saved at all! This is the type of evangelism we pursue! Around the time of that handbill, we had a project: OPERATION TAKE CALL GIRLS OFF THE STREETS. By call girls, we meant harlots plus all the young girls who live their lives looking for a man to sleep with and get money. We sat down to think of how to reach them. We considered that you couldn’t walk up to them along the road to preach to them without their acting crazy. So we came up with the idea of the handbills. The intention was to present a title that would attract them, and get them saved and changed once they came. It was an innovation! We pursued it. Many came and were saved! After their salvation, to keep them saved, we went further to rent apartments and relocate many of them. We also gave money for starting business to some of them. In addition, today, some of them are married! Considering these facts, we call the operation a huge success! That is true evangelism! The Body of Christ has to wake up to the fact that the only way to reach out to the world today and save them from the innovations of the devil is by Christian innovations! This is why our church membership rose from zero to over seven thousand in two years! What we did may be controversial today, but we are only pacesetters of what churches will be doing in the near future! We are the future of Christianity!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Answers Crucial Questions!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On May 27, 2012
am really impressed wit such moves. i think this is where my 'tithe' would be most useful.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Answers Crucial Questions!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 27, 2012
Halleluia... praise God!!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Answers Crucial Questions!!! by mrmayor(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2012
Wow, 3 gbosas to Dr Fireman. Atleast he didn't try deny the controversial hand bill as his own and not that of detractors.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Answers Crucial Questions!!! by Fuzzywan: 11:50am On May 30, 2012
mrmayor: Wow, 3 gbosas to Dr Fireman. Atleast he didn't try deny the controversial hand bill as his own and not that of detractors.

Why deny something that is true and with a very decent reason unlike some other people?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Answers Crucial Questions!!! by Watkind: 12:02pm On May 30, 2012
Fuzzywan: Many people feel that your claim that you were called at the age of three is impossible.[/i]
Well, many people are so deep in the flesh that they don’t know the timings of the Spirit! They refuse to accept some people’s early relationship with God because of their late relationship with Him! What they think is not the yardstick for knowing whether it is possible or not. It is the Bible that is the final authority on that. And the Bible tells us it is possible. Samuel was called when he was still very small. Jeremiah’s is even harder to believe: God said that he ordained him while he was in his mother’s womb! (Jeremiah 1:4-5). Although my claim may be rare, the Bible is so clear that it is possible.

There is a handbill on the net titled: ALL THE HOT GIRLS IN LAGOS ATTEND FIREMAN’S CHURCH. It caused a stir. What was its actual purpose?
[i]

In the Body of Christ today, people grow their churches from other churches. But true evangelism is reaching out to those who are not saved at all! This is the type of evangelism we pursue! Around the time of that handbill, we had a project: OPERATION TAKE CALL GIRLS OFF THE STREETS. By call girls, we meant harlots plus all the young girls who live their lives looking for a man to sleep with and get money. We sat down to think of how to reach them. We considered that you couldn’t walk up to them along the road to preach to them without their acting crazy. So we came up with the idea of the handbills. The intention was to present a title that would attract them, and get them saved and changed once they came. It was an innovation! We pursued it. Many came and were saved! After their salvation, to keep them saved, we went further to rent apartments and relocate many of them. We also gave money for starting business to some of them. In addition, today, some of them are married! Considering these facts, we call the operation a huge success! That is true evangelism! The Body of Christ has to wake up to the fact that the only way to reach out to the world today and save them from the innovations of the devil is by Christian innovations! This is why our church membership rose from zero to over seven thousand in two years! What we did may be controversial today, but we are only pacesetters of what churches will be doing in the near future! We are the future of Christianity!

Now, this is a pastor that knows what he is saying. Omo, i agree, this is where my tithe will be of use!!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Answers Crucial Questions!!! by FatherMis: 12:14pm On May 30, 2012
LOL, Imagine!!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Answers Crucial Questions!!! by Micaye: 12:22pm On May 30, 2012
mrmayor: Wow, 3 gbosas to Dr Fireman. Atleast he didn't try deny the controversial hand bill as his own and not that of detractors.

How is that handbill controversial?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Answers Crucial Questions!!! by omosexy1: 8:39pm On May 30, 2012
Sign Fireman do send him church members to Nairaland. LMAO. Who cares if you want to give him your tithe

(1) (Reply)

The Potter And His Vessel. / Sabbath Day : Saturday Or Sunday? / Something Mysterious About 'ember' Month Periods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.