Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Do I Create A Blogsite? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create A Blogsite? (893 Views)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / Move My Blogsite To Dot.com / "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Create A Blogsite? by ndahbros1: 10:20am On May 27, 2012
Hello!
I have a lot of tins I want to be doing online and was advised to have my own blogsite. How do I create and run a blogsite?
I'd really appreciate ur inputs. Thanks!
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by mavtrevor(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2012
In creating and running a blog site, you will need quite a lot of things but the most important of them all is the passion in blogging. You need to take your time and read frm the experiences of other established bloggers.
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by zangiff(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2012
if you can tink it,u can blog it.thats blogging.there two platform which are the free blogger and wordpress
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by ilekky(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2012
Blogsite is as simple as abc.Once you have registered your domain name

and host it,then go to the cpanel and load your fantastico or softaculous.

click on the wordpress and it is up and running.
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by mykejones(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2012
ilekky: Blogsite is as simple as abc.Once you have registered your domain name

and host it,then go to the cpanel and load your fantastico or softaculous.

click on the wordpress and it is up and running.
2complex. Can't u just break it down?
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 29, 2012
Setting a blogsite is easy like ABC...
There are two ways of setting blogsite:
1. Free blog
2. Paid blog

To go FREE BLOG way. You will need to have gmail account, if you're gmail member. Then you're good to go, just visit www.blogger.com and loggin with your gmail id. After you've loggin you'll redirect to where you'll create your first FREE BLOGsite. Follow the setup wizard to create the blog. Once you successful, the URL to the blog will be www.yourname..com

2. PAID BLOG: its also simple to setup. You'll to register your domain name and host it. Login to your domain cpanel (www.yourdomain.com/cpanel) and navigate to fantastico deluxe. Check the left sidebar, under the blog group click on the wordpress blog. Follow the installation wizard process to the finish stage.
That is it...

If you can't do it yourself, don't hesitate to hire me.
Call 0 8 0 6 1 3 1 4 7 8 4
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by mykejones(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2012
webace: Setting a blogsite is easy like ABC...
There are two ways of setting blogsite:
1. Free blog
2. Paid blog

To go FREE BLOG way. You will need to have gmail account, if you're gmail member. Then you're good to go, just visit www.blogger.com and loggin with your gmail id. After you've loggin you'll redirect to where you'll create your first FREE BLOGsite. Follow the setup wizard to create the blog. Once you successful, the URL to the blog will be www.yourname..com

2. PAID BLOG: its also simple to setup. You'll to register your domain name and host it. Login to your domain cpanel (www.yourdomain.com/cpanel) and navigate to fantastico deluxe. Check the left sidebar, under the blog group click on the wordpress blog. Follow the installation wizard process to the finish stage.
That is it...

If you can't do it yourself, don't hesitate to hire me.
Call 0 8 0 6 1 3 1 4 7 8 4
In d "Free Blog"...what advantage does it offer?
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 29, 2012
mykejones: In d "Free Blog"...what advantage does it offer?
The FREE BLOGMANIA advantages:
1. Free domain
2. Free hosting
3. No programming knowledge require
4. Customised it to you taste etc

It also have disadvantage:
1. Google can pull your blog down at any time
2. You can't manipulate the codes as you like
3. You as well promoting google product
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by mykejones(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2012
webace:
The FREE BLOGMANIA advantages:
1. Free domain
2. Free hosting
3. No programming knowledge require
4. Customised it to you taste etc

It also have disadvantage:
1. Google can pull your blog down at any time
2. You can't manipulate the codes as you like
3. You as well promoting google product
No jare. I meant,is there cash? I can't just go crackin my head and brain 2make the site lively and get nothin 4it.
Haba
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 29, 2012
mykejones: No jare. I meant,is there cash? I can't just go crackin my head and brain 2make the site lively and get nothin 4it. Haba
OKAY! There are lot of cash to be earn if you play the game right.
You can earn money from Adsense, affiliate, products, services, selling ads space to people.
There's money in blogging...
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by zangiff(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2012
open a gmail acct and visit blogger.com or wordpress.read through and apply the instructn above frm d guys above
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by ndahbros1: 12:02am On Jun 01, 2012
Thank u all for ur contributions. I'll set abt it now. I'll stil come back if I hv any issues.
Once again, thanks to d whole house!
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by mykejones(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2012
ndahbros1: Thank u all for ur contributions. I'll set abt it now. I'll stil come back if I hv any issues.
Once again, thanks to d whole house!
You shd include my name!! I askd all d important questions!
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by 100idea: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
google it,take time and read then practice with u will become aguru
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by perestar: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2012
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
Creating a blog is not a hard work most especially with the new blogger interface, all you need to know is at: http://www.oracleblogger.com/2011/09/all-traffic-strategies.html
Re: How Do I Create A Blogsite? by ahmedinho1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
Hello, you can check this out if you want to create a blog. You only pay for hosting, it is designed free: FREE BLOG DESIGN

(1) (Reply)

VPN For Sale At N2500 For Over 1yr / Need A Professional Web Designer/developer In Lagos Portharcourt Cal 0803523316 / Guys Please Help Me With This Wordpress Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.