Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria (86219 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 27, 2012
Mothers should stop looking for children everywhere but the right way. Charly Boy is a mermaid gift to his parent.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by akigbemaru: 3:29pm On May 27, 2012
PHIPEX:

Your own attention seeking is even worse than that demented oldman in question...I pity his father.

It is amazing how every holes wanna speak his mind. I am thirsty for fame and I am about to call paparazzi on myself, you got a problem with that? Bring it on!!!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by mikron(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2012
Beaf: Abeg, Charlie Boy is not gay.
The man is just trying to shock you and make money of it.

Illuminati ke!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg, no let laf tia me bele!
And how do you know he is not speaking the truth?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Bass4J: 4:07pm On May 27, 2012
Awake! Awake!! The end of d world is now. Gay, Lesbianism, incredible technological advancements all of these are telling us dat d END IS NOW!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Sanguine77(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2012
I dont care what he is. He has a wife and may be a bi-sexual... Certainly, his face will decay like that of Michael Jackson with all those piercings on his face. God save his stupid soul.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Skoopy(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2012
Congrates charlie boy, sorry ''MAN''...at your age, u still don't have focus.
Sorry charlie's kids, don't mean to be rude to ur dad, he's just an a*ss hole.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by snthesis(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2012
if he had openly declared that he was Homosexual that would have been worth mentioning , at the moment declaring that he is "Gay" is a mere play on words- ditto check d alternate definitions of Gay
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by andyanders: 4:51pm On May 27, 2012
It's only a fool who does not know that Charley boy is not only a gay but a bi-sexu-l.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by ypzilanti: 4:54pm On May 27, 2012
akigbemaru:

It is amazing how every holes wanna speak his mind. I am thirsty for fame and I am about to call paparazzi on myself, you got a problem with that? Bring it on!!!

Dude, you have the intellectual capacity of a centipede.

Im not just calling you names because your two posts on this thread proves this fact.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 27, 2012
A fool @ 60!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Phrankin(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2012
akigbemaru: Gay activities are not new in Iboland, in fact it's an aged-old tradition. Charley boy is not just steering any controversy he's just overtly bringing out what has been covertly out there for a long period of time. No wonder they see themselves as Jews of Africa, that might be true, because Jews started these gay activities and passes it to pope in Rome. That's why Ibo people held people in high esteem, he puts their heads under his thing so that they can lick from his sugerlicious chemical. Iboland, despite been just only 25,000km squares out of Nigerian's 912,000 km squares, I still see it as Sodom and gomorrah of Africa (sodomizes and gaymorales litter Iboland).
I wish that little girl was around, Ibo Amadioha, e for dey throw brim-fire and thunder stones to her people for being the banes of Africa.
[/size][b][/b]
[size=10pt]sorry, i did'nt notice you
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by 9zeros(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2012
why are ppl 2 blind 2 see...any1 who says charlie boy is not gay must be gay.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 27, 2012
luvinhubby: God pleeeaaassseeeee kill this 'charlie papa', he is spoiling our younger generation.
lwkmd...hahahahaaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah...o boy yeee...NLers wicked..chai...c yabbn...my ribs oooo
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by damilola15: 5:23pm On May 27, 2012
Suprised he's in his sixties.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 27, 2012
akigbemaru: Gay activities are not new in Iboland, in fact it's an aged-old tradition. Charley boy is not just steering any controversy he's just overtly bringing out what has been covertly out there for a long period of time. No wonder they see themselves as Jews of Africa, that might be true, because Jews started these gay activities and passes it to pope in Rome. That's why Ibo people held people in high esteem, he puts their heads under his thing so that they can lick from his sugerlicious chemical. Iboland, despite been just only 25,000km squares out of Nigerian's 912,000 km squares, I still see it as Sodom and gomorrah of Africa (sodomizes and gaymorales litter Iboland).
I wish that little girl was around, Ibo Amadioha, e for dey throw brim-fire and thunder stones to her people for being the banes of Africa.
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
i dont pity u.i pity ur father for wasting that spermatozoa...ur mom shud hv just giving him a HEAD...happy children's day person
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by ypzilanti: 5:38pm On May 27, 2012
Who cares if he's gay. I don't share this obsession with what people do in their bedrooms. If what you are doing in your bedroom is contrary to your professed religion however, endeavour to stop doing it. As a christian, I don't condone the act, but then Jesus said he who has not sinned should cast the first stone.

Those using old testament injunctions to claim gays should be murdered, should also champion the murder of adulterers as directed in the old testament too. Despite the guilt of the adulterous woman, Jesus asked the mob to execute her only if they had not sinned as well.

The thieving politicians are more guilty in terms of the effect of their actions on other Nigerians and we have not burned down their houses yet.

My position is not popular in Nigeria, I shout myself hoarse all the time arguing with friends about this issue. Live your life, and leave others to live theirs. If you are a christian, shebe we are told not to judge that we may not be judged?

I have no idea why a man will want to sleep with another man. My rational mind tells me that there has to be something wrong with the persons 'wiring' (na madness). Spiritually, some would say that it is an evil spirit. The Oyibo scientists tell us that they are just born that way.

The question pass me, and I leave it to God to judge. As I said before...if what you are doing in your bedroom is contrary to what your religion preaches, endeavour to stop doing it...
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by REXREGIS: 5:38pm On May 27, 2012
undecidedI'D RATHER EXERCISE CAUTION AND VERIFY BEFORE PLACING MY 2 CENTS ON AN AUDACIOUS HEADLINE FROM A NOT TOO WELL KNOWN SOURCE OF NEWS AND EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS.COMMON GUYS,DANFO EXPRESS,SERIOUSLY ? grin
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex: I'm not surprised!

50% of Nigerian men in Nigeria are closet homos - hence, why they wear female jeans, in the name of skinny jeans. cheesy
50% ncha...hahahahahah. Guy you are always uneccessarily dramatic with the way you post your poo. My twin brother wears skinny Jeans yet he aint gay...lol....so in America only gay guys wear tight fitting jeans
Fact is that, gay fashion has kinda crept into mainstream fashion, people wear some gay clothes without realising the origin is even gay...lol...when it comes to fashion, na follow follow thing....never you call my twinny gay again....e nu go?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by AdeCharity: 5:50pm On May 27, 2012
ifebosco: Controversial maverick entertainment personality, Charles Oputa, better known as Charly Boy, has set another record with his confession that he is gay. By so confessing, he becomes only the second publicly known gay man in Nigeria.

This is a record that Pastor Rowland Macaulay beat him to by being the first Nigerian to openly come out and even establish a church that catered for only gays. Those who know Charly Boy well however say he’s not someone who likes being a follower. He’s always a leader in everything he does and he’s now ready to take his rightful leadership position in the gay world. Continue to read…

In an interview with a new publication, Danfo Express, Charly Boy declared that he is gay and not ashamed of being gay.

Even as he made other disclosures about himself, he didn’t forget to add that he is the head of the Illuminati in Nigeria, the same Illuminati that people accuse Jay-Z, D’Banj and Don Jazzy of being members and they keep denying membership. While his audacious revelations might seem like a publicity stunt on his part, let’s not forget the popular saying ‘there’s no smoke with-out fire’.

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/17524/39/im-gay-and-the-head-of-illuminati-in-nigeriacharly.html

For Charly Boy to say all these things about himself there must be an element of truth in them,........... is this true
job vacancies in Nigeria; click here: www.wealthandhealth.com.ng
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by ofala(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2012
Charles Oputa is agaian trying to make more money for the brand: Charly boy....I don't believe he is gay
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by pin4eva1yahoocouk: 6:32pm On May 27, 2012
Charly is not trying to gain attention at all. If anyone thinks Charly Boy does know what he is saying, then the person is the dumest person on earth. Charly is actually telling the truth and as for D'banj and Don jazzy, they will later admit they are members of Illuminati. Charly Knows people would think he was joking. But from every indications, these guys are taking Nigerians very close to HELL.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by dasparrow: 6:35pm On May 27, 2012
ofala: Charles Oputa is agaian trying to make more money for the brand: Charly boy....I don't believe he is gay

I don't know why some of you refuse to believe the assertions Charly boy made about himself. This is one of the many character attributes I don't like about Nigerians. I-too-know. Do you know Charly boy better than he knows himself? If he says he is gay, then he is gay. Did you not see the picture of him kissing denrele? which heterosexual man will passionately kiss a fellow man on the lips? Anyway, people can continue living in denial. It does not change who Charly boy claims to be.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2012
Charlie boy just want attention he aint gay if he is gay he would not have been married and have kids he is just foolin you all not me and for the illuminati well its all up to him
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2012
The guy truly looks gay with his antecedents, anyway that's his problem but being Illuminati na PR stunt abeg.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by andyanders: 7:28pm On May 27, 2012
@ Revolva

Listen,we have straight gays and also bi-sexual.Bi-sexual meet men and women.They do have children. Charley Boy is fuc-k-in gay.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 27, 2012
One way to adjudge a man is by what he says but the best way is by what he does. Which of the
Females on Nairaland has dated charly boy so we can be sure he is not gay?? We have seen him kiss Denrele abi? Gay confirmed. Then which of you goes to the same church or mosque with charly boy?? If any yes then he's not illuminati, but if any no, illuminati confirmed. Why do we talk about other people? Don't be deceived only little people discuss people. Be wise. Be occupied enough not to have time for such discussions. Be wise. Take heed with ur life.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by cjfavour(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2012
Smbody opened his mouth and said dt he's a gay and head of illiuminati in Nig and u guys are doubting him, sorry nt me,i'm nt doubting him. To me he's gay and d head of illuminati in nig. My bible says,on d last day, we shall know them,d wolves in sheep clothing from their actions. My bible says,guide ur mouth well bcs what kills is what goes or comes out of d mouth. The old man have exposed himsef.I'm just waiting to hear from danrele about his man lover. He shld also explain his weird dressing.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by lynxpro(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2012
carlos86: This Illuminati crap again.Every ediot is now an "Illuminati"
You don vex ni?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by lukecent: 7:54pm On May 27, 2012
Real n**gaz dnt mak mouth. Make I hear word.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by true2god: 7:59pm On May 27, 2012
I wish that little girl was around, Ibo Amadioha, e for dey throw brim-fire and thunder stones to her people for being the banes of Africa.[color=#990000][/color]
I am particularly dissapointed @ ur thinkig faculty. Either u do a copy and paste or you spent 1hr writing this scrap without proper sense of reasoning rooted in ethnicity and hate. Im sure u hav not for once been to igboland. Anyway i hav come across frustated pple like u. U better change ur evil mindset or u die in it. IDIOT!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by kingPINN(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2012
Papa Charly is tryin too hard to get our attention! Charly pls grow up son!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.