Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria (86117 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by mandsignal(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2012
carlos86: This Illuminati crap again.Every ediot is now an "Illuminati"
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2012
I learnt he's broke and indebted (to his landlord).
Moreover what do you expect to hear from a 'skunk' smoking, 'kparaga' drinlinking 61yr old man?......'thrash'. (Exactly!!!) angry
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by nodullin(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2012
What I couldn't comprehend was Etisalat using that disgusting Charley Boi as a Judge on Nigerian Idol #smh4etisalat#
Charley Boy's case is a PATHETIC one!!! #smh4him2#
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by kenyguy(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2012
akigbemaru: Gay activities are not new in Iboland, in fact it's an aged-old tradition. Charley boy is not just steering any controversy he's just overtly bringing out what has been covertly out there for a long period of time. No wonder they see themselves as Jews of Africa, that might be true, because Jews started these gay activities and passes it to pope in Rome. That's why Ibo people held people in high esteem, he puts their heads under his thing so that they can lick from his sugerlicious chemical. Iboland, despite been just only 25,000km squares out of Nigerian's 912,000 km squares, I still see it as Sodom and gomorrah of Africa (sodomizes and gaymorales litter Iboland).
I wish that little girl was around, Ibo Amadioha, e for dey throw brim-fire and thunder stones to her people for being the banes of Africa.
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]

Your also seeking attention just like charlie, am sorry you can't get it.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by bd4u(f): 8:48pm On May 27, 2012
He just dey run im mouth!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by bisiaet: 8:52pm On May 27, 2012
And this someones father this is so pathetic. Definately Charlie Boy or Charlie Boo is a "bloody skunk dead wood old fools seeking silly" attention. It was because of him I dont watch the so called Nigeria Idol because I dont see anything in him that make him an idol or a role model by looking so dirty with all sort of craps nonsense all over his body I always wonder did this refuse to grow old fool has kids at all or wife at all or even a relative at all??

I have only be his follower when he came newly to the scene of music in Nigeria but after a while watching his life and his age and still live like an old i d i o t like this I dumped him, he is a "correct manner corrupted old fool" that any youth that follow his step is already in dungeon of destruction and live in a wied world.

I dont care may be he a lair or not but all I know is "Mr Charlie you honestly disgust me" for refusing to grow up at your age you are just an "eye sore" "bolok". I wonder why Etisalat would use such a man for a Judge in a world wide TV show. Bloody old fool.

Pls Moderator dont hide my word because we need to talk sense to this old fool CALLED cHARLIE i d i o t 0who suppose to be a role model, a father, a councillor, an adiser but make hiself a monster and disgusting A S S HOLE.-+
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by redsun(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2012
kenyguy:

Your also seeking attention just like charlie, am sorry you can't get it.

You don't compare such a creature with charlie.He is bitterly in bondage,like a typical nigerian.Creatures that are just living carcasses.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by hoha4life(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2012
uncle, u sabi lie shaa. Abeg no spoil the younger generation abeg, today na children's day. try behave small, at least for popsie sake. See your life, reputation u no get, money u neva make, u dey form illuminatty where ur mate dey form boko. abegi. illumi ni, olumo ko. T. B. Joshua your urgent attention is needed here.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by redsun(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2012
hoha4life: uncle, u sabi lie shaa. Abeg no spoil the younger generation abeg, today na children's day. try behave small, at least for popsie sake. See your life, reputation u no get, money u neva make, u dey form illuminatty where ur mate dey form boko. abegi. illumi ni, olumo ko. T. B. Joshua your urgent attention is needed here.

U seems to be in a deeper mess than who u are condemning.Charlie's life has nothing to do with his father or anybody whatsoever.He only crosses the public when he becomes a public nuisance,like thieves like obj,anenih,david mark and co.Aswell as con men like tb joshua.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by pdpiperpippen: 9:58pm On May 27, 2012
Hmmm! Charlie boy is gay, I say not much of a disguise.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by emmalezy(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2012
carlos86: This Illuminati crap again.Every ediot is now an "Illuminati"
Idiot not EDIOT
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by profbumbe: 10:07pm On May 27, 2012
charliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee na wa 4u
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by omidhe(f): 10:13pm On May 27, 2012
dat dude is no gay,neither he is a iluminati.he is jus cravin for fame,nobody talks about him anymore,so he jus needed to pull some stunt to attract attention to himsef.does he knw wat it takes to ba an illuminati? He isnt even klos to being one,kos am sure is account is not so fat. So baba charlie,go sidon nunu
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by jevic(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2012
I wonder what his problem is?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by ReLaTE(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2012
Yeske!:
The guy truly looks gay with his antecedents, anyway that's his problem but being Illuminati na PR stunt abeg.
so being illuminati is nw a stunt? why not join them so that people wl start praising u olodo.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by ReLaTE(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2012
omidhe: dat dude is no gay,neither he is a iluminati.he is jus cravin for fame,nobody talks about him anymore,so he jus needed to pull some stunt to attract attention to himsef.does he knw wat it takes to ba an illuminati? He isnt even klos to being one,kos am sure is account is not so fat. So baba charlie,go sidon nunu
u are so dumb
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by dr12digits: 11:04pm On May 27, 2012
Lol ! The old fool is playing with 14 years if d story is true.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by andyprez(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2012
I know I do not comment here regularly but can't just help to read some of the comments here..... Very hilarious!!!!
He may be bi but definitely not the head of illuminati group in 9ja. Crazy fellow I tell you. *still laughing*
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by bobolic: 11:13pm On May 27, 2012
The man called Charly boy must be more than 60 years old now. I think one of his daughters is even married. What does it pay him to still behave in this irresponsible way? He may be craving ettention. Ok let him go the whole hog and name his husband who climbs his fat behind while in the act.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2012
Just imagine even people that does not know what the illuminati is about now saying they are head if it in nigeria lies bulluck shit -;;; illuminati orders only work in the western world ok even if it wanna penetrate here not in nigeria cuz the nation is a mess
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by sweethunibun(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2012
dadaic: lol....illuminati..i laff..to be a member...u have to have world power...to be black and be a part of this...lol...i laff...not u charlie...not even jayz...illuminati is bigger than one thinks...the pope runs the illuminati, run ur mouth black dude, u r just bleeped..
Lol you have to have world power to join freemasons where do you get that from? my father in law is 32nd degree freemasons is just normal second class white british. most freemason members are police,military,politician, celebrities, judge,business men and women,etc... He try to get me involve I turn him down. I don't like secret cult that do blood sacrifice. Fck they connection
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by KayDee4: 11:38pm On May 27, 2012
Yes, Charly boy is illuminati and I am Boko Haram undecided undecided

Lol !!! **next topic**
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by cindyrella(f): 11:43pm On May 27, 2012
Charly boy seriously needs to grow up.. gosh the dude is almonst 60 and he still behaves like a 10 year old smh. undecided undecided
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2012
ILLUMINATI REGISTRATION FORM AVAILABLE

BRONZE MEMBERSHIP = N50,000/YEAR

SILVER = N150,000YEAR

GOLD = N250,000/YEAR

JOIN THE WORLD TOP STARS AND BE FAMOUS , INTERESTED APPLICANTS, DROP YOU EMAIL .
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 27, 2012
Bass4J: Awake! Awake!! The end of d world is now. Gay, Lesbianism, incredible technological advancements all of these are telling us dat d END IS NOW!

Hope you had fun today with ur parents and colleagues?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01am On May 28, 2012
cindyrella: Charly boy seriously needs to grow up.. gosh the dude is almonst 60 and he still behaves like a 10 year old smh. undecided undecided

You must have forgotten his name or did he change it to charly man?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Tinynita(f): 12:22am On May 28, 2012
Na wa oh...i think say gay no dey marry.
Abi charly boy gay start 4 old age afta him don turn person papa?
D saying "a fool @ 40 is a fool 4eva" is really true.
Imagine a grandpa being gay...him wan tell us say no be him born those children?
D fool doesn't even knw wat illuminati is all abt.....he just needs attention dat is y he said he is d national abi regional manager of illuminati in 9ja...
Make him go back 2 hell where he belongs.
Mumu wey neva get sense even 4 old age
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Kaboom1: 12:28am On May 28, 2012
That people would even take this serious is more Crazy than the news itself because once you click the link provided you find out there is no news or where the news itself generated from. Na wah!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by maga1: 12:53am On May 28, 2012
fg no go catch am put 4 prison? angry angry angry angry

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by cemeseh(m): 1:05am On May 28, 2012
grin don't talk anyhow.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01am On May 28, 2012
Does he think Illuminaty is for Local chimps seeking Local publicity in Local places?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by EMPERORZIMUS: 2:56am On May 28, 2012
RICHIE BOI: Haba! Retired justice chukwudifu oputa don suffer no be small. this guy is a disgrace to his father a retired supreme court judge. angry
chalie fada u be goat,idiot,stupid shit and most of all a disgrace to all africanz ..as for derele you were ma role model and now uve messed up plzz president good luck kill dis people before dey jaga jaga ur country 4 you ow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! / DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.