Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria (86228 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by digor: 6:35am On May 28, 2012
Whatever he likes let him be she na my family?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by bamidelemedals(m): 6:52am On May 28, 2012
Charly boy might be a gay,am not sure of that,anyone could be a gay...But charly boy is never a member of illuminaaty talkless of being the leader,he was only trying to make fame.for instance,if I should come out and confess that am a gay or illuminaty member am sure my name and pictures would be on the cover page...so pleAse help tell him to stop his diplomAtic ct of gaining popularity
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Steev(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2012
Charly boy gay? YES. charly illuminati. NO.. he's not got ilu-influence yet n will never
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by shineeye1: 8:11am On May 28, 2012
What I couldn't comprehend was Etisalat using that disgusting Charley Boi as a Judge on Nigerian Idol #smh4etisalat#
Charley Boy's case is a PATHETIC one!!! #smh4him2#

You answered your own question! Etisalat used Charley boy as a pathetic gesture(out of pity)...They chose to save a drowning man.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by jamp: 8:17am On May 28, 2012
akigbemaru: Gay activities are not new in Iboland, in fact it's an aged-old tradition. Charley boy is not just steering any controversy he's just overtly bringing out what has been covertly out there for a long period of time. No wonder they see themselves as Jews of Africa, that might be true, because Jews started these gay activities and passes it to pope in Rome. That's why Ibo people held people in high esteem, he puts their heads under his thing so that they can lick from his sugerlicious chemical. Iboland, despite been just only 25,000km squares out of Nigerian's 912,000 km squares, I still see it as Sodom and gomorrah of Africa (sodomizes and gaymorales litter Iboland).
I wish that little girl was around, Ibo Amadioha, e for dey throw brim-fire and thunder stones to her people for being the banes of Africa.

[size=14pt]Look at who is talking> where do you reason from, maybe from your anus. how did u know that the ibos started it. AHIA ONYE NA-AZU KA OMARA ANYA YA[/size]

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by amurx(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2012
Ogao charlie dis charlie that.... Atleast he is nobody
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Bastiger(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2012
His father forsaw this years ago and disowned him
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by inene: 8:38am On May 28, 2012
I dont know what to make of this funny tale. Mr.Charles Oputa aka Charlie Boy appears to be losing relevance so he needs to create a buzz to remain relevant. I am sure he is pained that he has been left out of the juicy tales about the illuminati which is in someone's imagination and so he thinks he can just wake up and claim to be the leader of a non existent illuminati. As for being gay, he can tell that to the marines. For those who do not know, Charlie Boy is a grand father with 11 children so when did he become gay or what kind of gay is he that has been married to his American wife for over twennty years. Haba Charlie Boy. Maybe leading okada drivers is no longer good business.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by jamp: 8:42am On May 28, 2012
akigbemaru: Gay activities are not new in Iboland, in fact it's an aged-old tradition. Charley boy is not just steering any controversy he's just overtly bringing out what has been covertly out there for a long period of time. No wonder they see themselves as Jews of Africa, that might be true, because Jews started these gay activities and passes it to pope in Rome. That's why Ibo people held people in high esteem, he puts their heads under his thing so that they can lick from his sugerlicious chemical. Iboland, despite been just only 25,000km squares out of Nigerian's 912,000 km squares, I still see it as Sodom and gomorrah of Africa (sodomizes and gaymorales litter Iboland).
I wish that little girl was around, Ibo Amadioha, e for dey throw brim-fire and thunder stones to her people for being the banes of Africa.

Laggard like you. looking for a place to pour your frustration. you better change your mindset before it changes you.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Gilbertmandoski(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2012
Oooooooooh......i don die........this world don da end so ooooooo...
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On May 28, 2012
sweet hunibun: Lol you have to have world power to join freemasons where do you get that from? my father in law is 32nd degree freemasons is just normal second class white british. most freemason members are police,military,politician, celebrities, judge,business men and women,etc... He try to get me involve I turn him down. I don't like secret cult that do blood sacrifice. Fck they connection

Freemasonry...lol..Your father in law can't be in such..take it or leave it..he has not told you what he is into...find out who the freemasons are, what they do, if your father in law was a part of it, trust me, you wont have time to reply such post..
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by bisiaet: 9:25am On May 28, 2012
As matter of fact why are we even wasting our time on a man that was disowned by his own father whatelse is left for him ? Nothing!!!. "Charlie Poooh" is already cursed man and he will live and die with it.

I'm so sorry for his father a lot because this old pooh call "charlie-i d i o t" is an eye sore a pain in the a s s for real. And am not so sure he has relative or family existing at all because I think his family or relative should have know how best to deal with this sort of animal in human skin old bolok fool. To hell with him a disgrace to humanity and an embarrassement to fatherhood.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Vicjustice: 9:26am On May 28, 2012
Beaf: Abeg, Charlie Boy is not gay.
The man is just trying to shock you and make money of it.

Illuminati ke!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg, no let laf tia me bele!
Prove yourself right
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Vicjustice: 9:28am On May 28, 2012
This Charlie should have been born in Iran
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by xpensive05: 9:59am On May 28, 2012
i cn agree dat he is a gay bt nt an illuminati memba...........coz dat a rong way of makin himself popular :
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by EFFRAKATA: 10:12am On May 28, 2012
Charly boy is gradually becoming a symbol of satanic manipulation.

U are a disgrace to your family, Nigeria and the black race!

God's consunming fire will soon catcht up with all you Gays and the Illuminatis.

God forbid!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Pain(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2012
Okay. I drink to that. 2shots Please!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by SAOguns(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2012
i beg dis crazy man b fixed out and be hanged instantly. im no fit to b in the midst of man.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by abdulsadiq25yahoocom(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2012
Am sure he doesn't knw d meaning of Illuminati ....anywhr no b everybody go knw book sha .Bt dis na end of d world oooh,
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Ogblikwe(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2012
Walai you are very lucky grin
Kamardiran: thank God.....he is not my father...........
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 28, 2012
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
you are obviously crazy and illiterate. I studied history as a discipline and never has it been mentioned that the Ibos practised homosexuality or lesbianism. Actually the Yorubas were known for incest because a man who committed incest and lived was viewed as untouchable even to the gods so many strove to attain such 'power'. Then the daughters of the Oba occasionally had kids that they claimed belonged to a god. Well news flash, the Obas screwed their daughters. The Hausa tribe was known more for lesbianism due to the closeted lives of the harem women. The Ibo tribe is the Nigerian tribe with the highest number of taboos. Thus gayism isn't an Ibo trait. The long and short of my lecture is gayism isn't an ethnic thing. Therefore bloody fo.ols like you shouldn't type shi.t on the internet just cause you stole a blackberry and can manage to operate it with intelligence below that of a chimpanzee's. You bleeping oaf!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 28, 2012
He might be gay but is certainly not illuminati. They select initiates carefully esp Nigerians (and D Banj is just a toddler. I pray he survives the various programmes). CharlyBoy might be a Freemason though cos it's easy to become one. http://freemasonry.org/ But to be an illuminati member is a whole different game. He's too insignificant to be selected as even a common errand boy thus his illuminati claim is to boost his public image. He hasn't even gotten to a top level Freemason status cos a top level Freemason is very enlightened as he has been granted the Sight. Thus no Freemason would allow his reputation be soiled by his hands or another's. ~ "Malice towards none and charity to all..."
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 28, 2012
Dis wnt b d 1st tym i'm hearin he's gay, n also dat he's d head of Illuminati...nt surprisd as dos in d past dat reignd durin his prime has gon into extinctn yl he has remaind in d limelight 4 so long a tym dat u begin to wonda wat job he does sinc he doesnt sing n isnt d pres of nig's music grp anymor. Yet he stil has a street in his name n travels to europe n asia evry wk.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by JimmyBoy1: 3:21pm On May 28, 2012
He is just looking for popularity.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by DANNED(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2012
i may believe this story if only i see him say it with his own mouth on TV
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by fesse(f): 4:30pm On May 28, 2012
If you worry over his stu.pid utterances then you cares about him. I don't give a mess about him or whateva concerns him.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Serginho(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2012
Even without u saying it, everybody knows you're one big idiot. Which matured nd responsible man will dress the way that billy dresses. You're just a disgrace to men. You can be satan himself in 9ja, who cares....
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by akko: 5:23pm On May 28, 2012
Na lie jo he is seeking for attention.
(Ako)
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Whiteguru: 6:28pm On May 28, 2012
Hear ye oh Nigerians!!! i am sexy, gay, lesbian, illuminati, egbesu, ekong, ekpe, boko odua, militant.... and i know it!!!! So u see, no be charlie alone sabi be something!!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Whiteguru: 6:37pm On May 28, 2012
I Love Nigeria!, once somehting enter naija, even if na something wey dem dey carry as very serious matter for other place, here ee become child's play.Iluminati dun come Nigeria, everybody dun become member, Don jAZZY, d BANJ, now nah old Charlie, next ee go be Aki and Pawpaw and then Mama iJO,that mad woman wey dey illesha Junction. one day she go just enter Molue Express go tell them say na she be the undercover agent for Illuminati in Nigeria!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by mager: 9:26pm On May 28, 2012
Abeg any1 dat knowz diz so called charly man abi boy should tell him dat his 2 old 2 b young $ he should go $ Bleep his son since his guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.