Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option (9416 Views)

Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Gbawe: 12:18pm On May 27, 2012
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-pdp-weighs-the-jonathan-option/116682/

2015: PDP Weighs the Jonathan Option

27 May 2012

By Chuks Okocha
Ahead of the 2015 presidential race, the Peoples Democratic Party has started weighing the options before it should the party field President Goodluck Jonathan, rumoured to be nursing a second term ambition despite his denial, or any other person.

The assessment, THISDAY gathered, is informed by the need to present a candidate who will not only be generally acceptable to party members nationwide, but whose candidacy would not trigger an intra-party crisis that could cost the party the presidential election.

Party sources said PDP cannot afford to leave the presidential race to chance in 2015, given moves by the opposition, led by the Action Congress of Nigeria, Congress for Progressive Change and the All Nigeria Peoples Party, to rally opposition parties to team up to present a common candidate to face the PDP standard bearer.

The party, therefore, has started to evaluate the pros and cons of a Jonathan candidacy, should he decide to contest again.

According to a party source, “The consideration of the odds, obstacles, pitfalls and strengths of a possible Jonathan candidacy will make the party adopt strategies that would beef up his image and chances in places where the acceptance of his candidacy might be considered weak.

It will then execute measures to improve his acceptability in places where his support base is weak.

“What the party is doing is to weigh the odds as well as his chances zone-by-zone, the positions of the governors of the party and their possible political inclinations by the 2015 presidential primary election.”

Giving an interim zone-by-zone assessment of the situation, the source said, “In the south-south, the political scenario playing itself out is that there is the possibility of the chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, Hon. Chibuike Amaechi, contesting the presidential election as a running mate to either former Vice President Atiku Abubakar or any other person from the north.

We have seen the signs and the party is watching the emerging game.”

He said the party was uncertain of the political future of Akwa Ibom State governor, Chief Godswill Akpabio, despite his promise to quit politics after his tenure.

“It is not known whether his utterances that he plans to quit partisan politics could be taken seriously or not, but only time will tell. So the zone – south-south – could be said to be neither here nor there, but his home state is solidly behind him,” he added.

The party is said not to be too bothered about the south-west, which is controlled by the ACN as the source said, “It is completely ruled out as a source of strength, at least for now.”

It was gathered that the likely position on a Jonathan candidacy in 2015 in the south-east was unclear because of the threat by the Igbo to contest the 2015 presidential election. However, it is not clear which of the four PDP governors from the zone would be able to rally support for Jonathan since all of them are completing their eight-year terms in office by 2015.

The party’s major worry, however, is the core north where some of the governors, particularly from the north-west, are suspected to have an eye on the presidency.

At the last meeting of the Northern State Governors’ Forum in Kaduna, the chairman and Niger State governor, Dr. Babangida Mu’azu Aliyu, had said northern governors would strive to reclaim the presidency for the zone in the next election.

According to the source, “This is where the fear of the Jonathan’s men lies. There is this fear that the governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido, is gradually being groomed to come out as a presidential aspirant. He is gradually being drawn into the national discourse.

“Take for instance, last week’s national discourse on security that was attended by top dignitaries from across the country. Former Presi-dent Olusegun Oba-sanjo and other top Nigerians were there. This is just part of the game plan.”

Still on the north-west, the source said Sokoto and Kebbi State governors would play very crucial roles because the governorship elections in the two states would hold in 2016 and therefore, the governors would have nothing to fear from the party during the politicking for the 2015 race.

Kaduna State as the home state of Vice President Namadi Sambo is crucial to Jonathan, if the vice president will not run, the source said, adding, “For now, it is still on our list of states that should be closely watched.”

In the north-east zone, however, the PDP suspects that the governors of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako and Bauchi State, Isa Yuguda, might work against Jonathan.
For instance, the source said the party believes that Nyako could work against Jonathan for his insistence on making Alhaji Bamanga Tukur the national chairman of the party.

Nyako was one of the governors who opposed Tukur’s emergence as the PDP national chairman, but he had to back down following the presidency’s insistence.

“Nyako was the arrow head of the opposition to Tukur, as a military man with ties to General Ibrahim Babangida, we see him playing a game that may not be favourable to the Jonathan Project,” he said.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Beaf: 12:36pm On May 27, 2012
Lol! Gbawe the new PDP news bearer! grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by ozalogbo: 3:35pm On May 27, 2012
for jonathan it is largely a question of his performance. 2015 is still ahead, so it is still early in d day to draw a conclusion on his performance. If he is unable to tackle d problems he inherited and those created during his tenure, then he should forget it.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by malc619(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2012
GEJ is yet to complete one year of his tenure and everybody is more interested in 2015 than in what he is doing now. Y ??

This guy should wake up and start work, else his rule will ßξ a terrible disaster....
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by nuclearboy(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2012
All Jonathan needs to do is become pro-people! Its amazing he doesn't see this - that we are a very forgiving nation! If he would stand for Nigerians rather than the "power-brokers" he seems to worship, I wager things would change!

But assailed on a daily basis by news of fraud upon fraud, misuse of power and blatant disregard for law & authority by even government, as we are, its no wonder the man keeps getting knocks! I doubt anyone would blame him for bringing us to where we stand but why is he not bringing us out of it?

You promised, GEJ, and nobody will trust you when practically every promise you made, you have reneged on!

Given so much yet throwing it all away!
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by malc619(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2012
Beaf: Lol! Gbawe the new PDP news bearer! grin

Are ¥smileyƱ scared he's gonna take ur job?

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Beaf: 4:19pm On May 27, 2012
nuclearboy: All Jonathan needs to do is become pro-people! Its amazing he doesn't see this - that we are a very forgiving nation! If he would stand for Nigerians rather than the "power-brokers" he seems to worship, I wager things would change!

But assailed on a daily basis by news of fraud upon fraud, misuse of power and blatant disregard for law & authority by even government, as we are, its no wonder the man keeps getting knocks! I doubt anyone would blame him for bringing us to where we stand but why is he not bringing us out of it?

You promised, GEJ, and nobody will trust you when practically every promise you made, you have reneged on!

Given so much yet throwing it all away!

Firstly, I will state again that it is very unhealthy for politicians to be concerned about 2015 (the explanation why they are is simple though).
Dude, nobody can make a strong impression in their first year at the helm; not even Obj could manage it (most of his achievements came either in his 2nd term or in his 3rd and 4th years).
When you get in there, you need to begin consolidating your grip on power (that usually takes a year). It is only about a month ago that Obj left the BOT for instance.

People aren't being fair to GEJ because he is gentle, he is not the mad dog type we are used to having as leaders.
That said, he is busy reorganising; could anyone have imagined how Obj left? It was the most visble signal that blocks were being moved. A lot of what you see in this so-called 2015 saga is nak'ed justling for power, while many are shoved aside or thrown under the bus.
Even though battles are raging, you can get a sense of who is fighting and what they are fighting for. Reassuringly, it is evident that it is lovers of the status quo fighting back; that is a most sure signal that they are being thrown aside. I believe good things will come from Jonathan once the battles have been won.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by malc619(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2012
Beaf:

Firstly, I will state again that it is very unhealthy for politicians to be concerned about 2015 (the explanation why they are is simple though).
Dude, nobody can make a strong impression in their first year at the helm; not even Obj could manage it (most of his achievements came either in his 2nd term or in his 3rd and 4th years).
When you get in there, you need to begin consolidating your grip on power (that usually takes a year). It is only about a month ago that Obj left the BOT for instance.

People aren't being fair to GEJ because he is gentle, he is not the mad dog type we are used to having as leaders.
That said, he is busy reorganising; could anyone have imagined how Obj left? It was the most visble signal that blocks were being moved. A lot of what you see in this so-called 2015 saga is nak'ed justling for power, while many are shoved aside or thrown under the bus.
Even though battles are raging, you can get a sense of who is fighting and what they are fighting for. Reassuringly, it is evident that it is lovers of the status quo fighting back; that is a most sure signal that they are being thrown aside. I believe good things will come from Jonathan once the battles have been won.

Funny explanation.
So the "battles" he's fighting with the members of his PDP ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ the reason why he has failed to ♍ά̲̣̥kε̲̣̣̣̥ a "strong impression" on the over 20million people who voted F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ GEJ and not PDP ?...
Very weak and shallow excuse for non-performance. Please tell us another story, this one doesn't hold water...
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Beaf: 5:50pm On May 27, 2012
malc619:

Funny explanation.
So the "battles" he's fighting with the members of his PDP ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ the reason why he has failed to ♍ά̲̣̥kε̲̣̣̣̥ a "strong impression" on the over 20million people who voted F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ GEJ and not PDP ?...
Very weak and shallow excuse for non-performance. Please tell us another story, this one doesn't hold water...

I do not recall Obj making a strong impression until his second term. GEJ is already worrying enough status quo people.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by nuclearboy(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2012
Beaf:

I do not recall Obj making a strong impression until his second term. GEJ is already worrying enough status quo people.

Strange that you feel because other people were nitwits, you too should be one - for that is what you just said! OBJ failed so GEJ is fine as a failure!

Plus your second sentence amazes me - what "status quo" people is GEJ "worrying"? Is it the "cabal" that stole 2.7Trillion or the civil servants that sodomize Nigeria daily? Is the the thug Tompolo or his band of thieves?who exactly please, is GEJ worrying aside the poor man on the street?

Look, whether or not you get paid for your activities on NL is not my concern or an issue for me, but try to be more sincere and less expansive with blatant lies and grand-standing. Keeping quiet as you have donw about the USA's broadside against GEJ's govt is more honorable than vague allusions

8 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by sheyguy: 9:02pm On May 27, 2012
They leave Oga beap quonpused. . . Kai . . .lol
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by egift(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2012
NuclearBoy, but why you dey carry Beaf mob floor like that na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by bodejohn(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2012
@ Beaf,
How did you manage to make your post at four one nine pm? LOL!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by malc619(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2012
Beaf:

Are u saying Obj is now a standard?
Ʊ haven't even tried to explain how his trying to consolidate his power within PDP should stop him from delivering on the promises made before his election..
Why should he allow his party's issues to stop him from impressing over 20million pple who voted for him??

He didn't wait to win his "battles" before:
1. Removing fuel subsidy
2. Increasing electricity tariff
3. Proposing a mild form of tenure elongation...... Etc

Please Tell a better story!!!!
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Beaf: 10:52pm On May 27, 2012
nuclearboy:

Strange that you feel because other people were nitwits, you too should be one - for that is what you just said! OBJ failed so GEJ is fine as a failure!

Plus your second sentence amazes me - what "status quo" people is GEJ "worrying"? Is it the "cabal" that stole 2.7Trillion or the civil servants that sodomize Nigeria daily? Is the the thug Tompolo or his band of thieves?who exactly please, is GEJ worrying aside the poor man on the street?

Look, whether or not you get paid for your activities on NL is not my concern or an issue for me, but try to be more sincere and less expansive with blatant lies and grand-standing. Keeping quiet as you have donw about the USA's broadside against GEJ's govt is more honorable than vague allusions

I expect objective arguments, not wishy-washy sentiment. What I percieve though is that you have not grasped the full significance of events occurring around now. There are several battles going on and people like Tompolo have always been an intrinsic part of one of those fundamental struggles, but I will let you ruminate on that for a few months.

When you mention a cabal that stole 2.7trillion, how does that affect anything? Especially when GEJ was resolute in his demand that the vehicle (subsidy) for the theft be destroyed because it was corrupt? It is quite dishonest to victimise the finger that did the pointing; in fact if GEJ had not demanded that the subsidy system be cancelled due to corruption, would you ever have known about it? If GEJ had not opened up the black box that is the oil trade, what would you be complaining about today. Go and read the constitution thoroughly and when you are done, give praise where it is due. Past Presidents simply dealt with the mafia-like oil trade as they saw fit and in silence.

As for the US saying whatever, I cannot understand if some of you are blind or something. I will reel out a short list of US actions in the last month:

1. The US opens a consulate in Kano
2. US claims boko haram is due to poverty
3. US does not invite GEJ to G8
4. Powerful lobbies in the US argue strongly about labelling boko haram a terrorist group
5. US launvhes verbal tirade
6. US cuts oil purchases from Nigeria

All the above have gone on within the last 4 weeks or so. Again, I will leave you to ruminate on those things for a couple of months.
I laugh when I hear some of the things you people say on NL. Nobody can teach you to walk or run.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Beaf: 10:54pm On May 27, 2012
malc619:

Are u saying Obj is now a standard?
Ʊ haven't even tried to explain how his trying to consolidate his power within PDP should stop him from delivering on the promises made before his election..
Why should he allow his party's issues to stop him from impressing over 20million pple who voted for him??

He didn't wait to win his "battles" before:
1. Removing fuel subsidy
2. Increasing electricity tariff
3. Proposing a mild form of tenure elongation...... Etc

Please Tell a better story!!!!

I gave Obj as an example, since you fellows see him as a very strong guy. I have not said (or even remotely implied) that he is a standard.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by CyberG: 4:31am On May 28, 2012
Comparing any recent leader in Nigeria's recent history to OBJ is got to be the dumbest thing desperate bootlickers would do! But to compare imbecilic retardeen Jonathan Shitluck is taking madness to the 99.9% of brainlessness! Retardeen only deserves to be summarily disposed off for his appalling uselessness to the position he claims to occupy!
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Gbawe: 1:04pm On May 28, 2012
malc619: GEJ is yet to complete one year of his tenure and everybody is more interested in 2015 than in what he is doing now. Y ??

This guy should wake up and start work, else his rule will ßξ a terrible disaster....

Simple. His leadership is "abysmally poor" as opposition Parties generously described GEJ's one year in office (even as it is actually two).

Many are already looking beyond the man because of the simple and commonsensical notion that a President failing woefully at the most basic things even a kid should be able to handle, will simply be hopeless in regards to complex issues. There is no way hopelessness, in an information age, will not set in under such a grossly incompetent leader.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by blacksta(m): 1:09pm On May 28, 2012
As BEaf states " he is re organising at the moment " yet Corruption continues

hopefully reorganization will complete before 2015
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by kumar77(f): 5:04pm On May 29, 2012
we have barely covered a year and all we are hearing is 2015.this is sad,bad,pathetic,painful and unexpected..where is the hope of our nation,no jobs.schools,okpo every where,omila on point yet they wanna rule us again a very karid revolution is imminent

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by betrani(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2012
See these bloody bastards, and criminals(PDP) instead of thinking of a way out of this predicament(GEJ) they ve put us! They are busy thinking of hw further to murder the already "death-threatening" masses, with the imposition of another bandit! Where is ACN? Let these guys field FASH come 2015 so I can try my luck for the second time! I just hope he doesn't turn out; another traitor, betrayal and terrorist like the man who never had shoes!
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Delafruita(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2012
Beaf:

I expect objective arguments, not wishy-washy sentiment. What I percieve though is that you have not grasped the full significance of events occurring around now. There are several battles going on and people like Tompolo have always been an intrinsic part of one of those fundamental struggles, but I will let you ruminate on that for a few months.

When you mention a cabal that stole 2.7trillion, how does that affect anything? Especially when GEJ was resolute in his demand that the vehicle (subsidy) for the theft be destroyed because it was corrupt? It is quite dishonest to victimise the finger that did the pointing; in fact if GEJ had not demanded that the subsidy system be cancelled due to corruption, would you ever have known about it? If GEJ had not opened up the black box that is the oil trade, what would you be complaining about today. Go and read the constitution thoroughly and when you are done, give praise where it is due. Past Presidents simply dealt with the mafia-like oil trade as they saw fit and in silence.

As for the US saying whatever, I cannot understand if some of you are blind or something. I will reel out a short list of US actions in the last month:

4. Powerful lobbies in the US argue strongly about labelling boko haram a terrorist group

All the above have gone on within the last 4 weeks or so. Again, I will leave you to ruminate on those things for a couple of months.
I laugh when I hear some of the things you people say on NL. Nobody can teach you to walk or run.
i wish to have you as a publicist for my company.you seem to have good skills at this sorta thing.anyways back to topic,the subsidy fraud actually had its root in jonathan.when rilwan was minister,there were only 6 recipients of petrol subsidy,3months after jona became president,it rose to 133.the total amount paid for subsidy in 2007 was 480 billion and consumption was 35million litres.in 2010 the consumption remained same and payment of was 557billion.how is it possible that by 2011,consumption became 57million litres and subsidy of 2.7 trillion is paid?diezanni gave 128 companies license to import within 3 months.we should also remember that between january and march 2011 subsidy payment was 24billion monthly,but by april(election month) it jumped to 200billion monthly.lets stop decieving ourselves by saying ebele was brave enough to expose the subsidy fraud.the truth is he is the master behind the fraud and thats why he cant prosecute anybody despite the overwhelming evidence.he even paid out over 400billion arrears of kerosene subsidy of 2008-2010 despite the fact that subsidy had been removed on kerosene in 2007.ebele didnt expose any fraud,he created the fraud

7 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Dsage1: 5:46pm On May 29, 2012
Beaf:

You must be either PDP or get pay to post here in favour of GEJ. What is wrong with you, are you happy with the present situation in Nigeria?

You did the same here when your retarden boss removed FS without considering its consequent on the masses. GEJ administration is not only a mess to the country but also brought pains and impoverished the people as well.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by wyt(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2012
no matter how bad u guys see GEJ, he was the best candidate in last presidential poll. mark my word, he will bite @ appropriate tym. what he need is upgrade our power to about 15,000mwts, achieve some other stuffs on or befor 2014, he will buy back out votes. come next presidential poll who is really better?

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 29, 2012
Beaf:

i do not usually agree with this "yes sir" guy and he knows it but,

there is somthing fishy about the US timing of things here.

same US that was invited GEJ to everythin, even things that he didnt need to attend all of a sudden, gej govt is corrupt a den blah blah blah.

but the biggest one that got me was 2 days after OBJ called the national assembly rogues and armed robbers the american government issued a statement that only fell short of calling GEJ and his govt criminals.

now, with the wave of coups going on in west africa and knowing our history that most nigerian coups only hapun after another country's i find the timing and the statements suspect.

makes me wonder, if both OBJ(CIA) & the US term both arms of govt corrupt, what are they really saying (isnt that killin democracy and givin excuses for...)? so can GEJ really achieve anything even if he wants to?

now back to the dundee, grow some balls and act like a president, the problem is obvious and we will stand by you but only if you can point the finger at them and tell them Fk U (kinda like mark did with the go to hell statement) and i promise you, you do not need to beg like a baby asking not to be abandoned!!!

be a nigeria president and not an ijaw president and we will not only not abandon you, we will protect you and if need be, fight and die for you, we want a leader not a coward, so wake up

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Salmuazu(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2012
Gej should be ok for PDP by 2015. There is no need to weigh him.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Jack65: 6:14pm On May 29, 2012
I knew Jonathan was a useless dullard from day one but I never expected him to attain this hight of uselessness. He had a great mandate but managed to greately dissapoint the majority of Nigerians that voted for him. If he still have an atom of dignity left he should just forget about contesting and conduct a real free and fair ellection come 2015.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by polokor60(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2012
Delafruita: i wish to have you as a publicist for my company.you seem to have good skills at this sorta thing.anyways back to topic,the subsidy fraud actually had its root in jonathan.when rilwan was minister,there were only 6 recipients of petrol subsidy,3months after jona became president,it rose to 133.the total amount paid for subsidy in 2007 was 480 billion and consumption was 35million litres.in 2010 the consumption remained same and payment of was 557billion.how is it possible that by 2011,consumption became 57million litres and subsidy of 2.7 trillion is paid?diezanni gave 128 companies license to import within 3 months.we should also remember that between january and march 2011 subsidy payment was 24billion monthly,but by april(election month) it jumped to 200billion monthly.lets stop decieving ourselves by saying ebele was brave enough to expose the subsidy fraud.the truth is he is the master behind the fraud and thats why he cant prosecute anybody despite the overwhelming evidence.he even paid out over 400billion arrears of kerosene subsidy of 2008-2010 despite the fact that subsidy had been removed on kerosene in 2007.ebele didnt expose any fraud,he created the fraud
the proliferation of brief case marketers emanated during the era of allison maduake.these fraudulent marketers got their approvals from d.a.m.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by segunjowo(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2012
I fear for Nigeria. @Beaf, pls stop posting in support of mr clueless, cos you'd be disappointed come 2015. And that's if anything is left called Nigeria. Mr Clueless is an insult to Nigeria right now, considering how hardworking we are individually and how intelligent we are mentally, only to be ruled by some retards in the name of kleptocracy, stealing our money. It is only Nigeria Government that share money monthly in the whole world without working for it. The best mr slowpoke could do today was devalue the brand name Unilag has been carrying for years all over the world! Shame on you mr clueless and ur supporters..
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by ndahbros1: 7:26pm On May 29, 2012
Beaf:

U'v brought out the student of int'l politics and diplomacy in me. U got me thinkin. In diplomatic games, no move is made for d fun of it. Yea, even if all wat u said abt battles and all don't hold water for me, on this u got me thinkin real hard. Wat cud they be up to? The vulture does not circle in vain. We don't qualify as a Libya or Iraq. We don't merit intervention. And dia feet-dragging in Syria won't let them interfere anywhere else for now. Well, I'll ask Obama directly wen next we play chess together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three-Day Working Policy Won't Affect Salaries - Okorocha / Former OC Sars Awkuzu Was Captured And Beaten Mercilessly In Ghana (Video/Pics) / Lagos Taskforce Impounds 130 Motorcycles Operating In Restricted Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.