Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK (21332 Views)

Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / Wizkid Featured On The Billboard Charts / Security Guard At P'square House Injured Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by otumfour(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2012
why are most Nigerians so bitter with this dude's success, D'banj dey fly the flag of Naija and the rest of Africa for tht matter, celebrate the dude jeez
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by otumfour(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: See what Dbanj has started . . . everywhere you go in the UK now Nigerian security guards are practising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQGTH4Z9QTc

lmao!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin, ^^^ dude! u bad
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by amosy007: 8:32am On May 28, 2012
bashr8: jumping around like a monkey , you and your reta ..rded brothers are yet to let us know wetin concern dbanj and igbos , you guys need to learn to mind your buisness.and yes don jazzy is igbo

don jazzy is igbo ke? shocked shocked grin grin grin
*i laff troway my laptop*
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by amosy007: 8:32am On May 28, 2012
otumfour: why are most Nigerians so bitter with this dude's success, D'banj dey fly the flag of Naija and the rest of Africa for tht matter, celebrate the dude jeez

go back to ur hole
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by Orikinla(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2012
koruji: You just keep hating, and let D'banji keep making his dough.

Besides these are the kind of stories we want to be hearing about Nigeria abroad, not the shameless Ibori "I pleaded guilty to save Nigeria's reputation crap".

. Well said.
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by amosy007: 8:35am On May 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
How has hurriedly releasing a wack song help your cause? Oliver twist is old according to some dumb arzz fools. You should know that D'banj is multi-tasking, shuttling between London, NewYork and Lagos, making vidoes, preparing for his tour and producing a movie with Kanye West in far away Qatar and still making more MONEY. Is it moi-moi?. . .in his words, he said "I am a business man"!

. . .By the way, Do you even know when last he produced an album even when he was still with your almighty God, Don jazzy?. . .four fuckin'g years!! . . And two years from his remix with snoop dog.. . .was that a failure on your almighty GOD, don jazzy??

so, why the hell are you asking for new song, if you are not some self hating squirrel? If it took both him and jazzy two fuckin' years to make "Oliver Twist", then why are you asking for new single, few months later?

That song is enjoying massive air time and huge downloads, and none of you haterzz can stop the rain. Free the guy and if you are soooo desperate for a new song, then make one yourself and give us the links. Cazzo!

well said cool
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by amosy007: 8:39am On May 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
So Isoko man from Delta state is now ibo? How low can you go?. . Guy, it is too early to be drinking kparaga.

grin grin grin grin
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by paulhamak(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2012
ebamma: hate him or like him that won't stop money entering his bank account.

thats true. The reality that can't b denied.
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by otumfour(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2012
amosy007:

go back to ur hole

will do tht after ur mother shaves her grey-black-grey mustache
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by yinchar(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2012
saniby: Pls take time to help others. One Mr. Adesina, Isiaka Olalere, Borife Local govt. Oshogbo, Osun state, and a graduate of Ladoke Akintola university lost his credentials in Maraba near Abuja. . A good samaritan found them and brought them. But there was no contact number to reach Mr. Adesina within the lost documents. Please,
If you know the person please tell him to contact me via email saniby@yahoo.com or via phone on 08186333499 for his documents.
May the Almighty rewards you as you help others.
Actually this not the right place to post this..but all well and good....perhaps i would suggest you should contact LAUTECH through their website, and make a report of the lost but found credentials....they would surely have his details and send his contact details to you...thanks for being a good nigerian...may God bless you.
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by Victorjoseph(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2012
Hey hey hey u guys shuld stop commenting nonsense.Dbanj isn't a gay.Never the less,he is stil makin his cash
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by amina143: 9:01am On May 28, 2012
binhozie: Lool. . dbanj should flex now that they are dancing to oliver twist, definitely not singing it tho cos its lyric is crap
But i know one thing, when everyone eventually tires of the song and it falls from the charts, i hope he will be able to come up with something else
cos everyone is watching grin

that's true...not just attaining success, but maintaining it is what matters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLRrQ4QJLKc
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by olivia19(f): 9:01am On May 28, 2012
If some pple dont no what to say, dey should close dere mouth ok. We all knows how he make it, after braking 4m mohit.
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by Rhino5dm: 9:11am On May 28, 2012
You are just another self-hating sicktard, without any thinking capability. Cane barstardo.

Tinyemeka:

Talking to me? I don't have your time. Look for a fellow crazy park tout to exchange words with. You'll find a lot of them here on NL.
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by free2ryhme: 9:29am On May 28, 2012
Dbanj is not flying any Nigeria flag neither is he doing us proud.. He is only doing the biddings of those who has initiated him into the evil music industry. I will not praise or foot myself with anyone associate with Kanye West, Jazzy, Madonna, Rihanna etc .. they are all evil.. And dbanj is not far from it
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by Tinyemeka(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
You are just another self-hating sicktard, without any thinking capability. Cane barstardo.

LOL. If only you knew me.

Your rants are funny sha. Kindly refrain from abusing me again. Just ignore this reply and pretend I don't exist. Ok? For your health's sake. Hating is bad and elavates the blood pressure.
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by mjconcept(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2012
grafikii: Igbo people don't understand success, while sunny ade and Femi were getting grammy nominations, Oliver de cote or whatever was busy growing bia bia
What has the Igbo got to do with this,if you don't have anything to say s.h.u.t up your stinking mouth olodo angry
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by mjconcept(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2012
free2ryhme: Dbanj is not flying any Nigeria flag neither is he doing us proud.. He is only doing the biddings of those who has initiated him into the evil music industry. I will not praise or foot myself with anyone associate with Kanye West, Jazzy, Madonna, Rihanna etc .. they are all evil.. And dbanj is not far from it
Then keep quiet.
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by mjconcept(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2012
adelaja70:
Ask the monkey lookin Ibos on Nairaland,u hear he-goat?
Bro. who started the tribal war on this topic? It is better to switch on your brian before commenting you hear.
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by mjconcept(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2012
bashr8: if any group look like monkeys in nigeria its yorubas, i wonder what dbanj have to do with igbo people you insecure bastards. besides his success was all cus of producer don jazzy an igbo man, his manager also an igbo man . of course he wouldnt have gone that far if he was eating ewedu and oily soup with his fellow yorubas like his stu..pid and ugly yoruba bodyguard that beats up female fans. hediot
Guy you should correct him in a friendly manner.

1 Like

Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by kramer: 11:04am On May 28, 2012
mjconcept:
Guy you should correct him in a friendly manner.

I agree, fighting fire with fire never helps on NL
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by iker: 11:07am On May 28, 2012
binhozie: Lool. . dbanj should flex now that they are dancing to oliver twist, definitely not singing it tho cos its lyric is crap
But i know one thing, when everyone eventually tires of the song and it falls from the charts, i hope he will be able to come up with something else
cos everyone is watching grin

shame you know only `one thing` , one other thing anyone with an average I.Q should know is that you will be watching when after `everyone eventually tires of the song and it falls from the charts` he buys a car probably worth $500k and drives by you while you`re dragging with one okada man because he cannot `come up` with your 40 Naira change fast enough.I`m sure everyone will be watching that one .
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by Rhino5dm: 12:14pm On May 28, 2012
. . .and you are what? Certainly not GOOD. Nigerians are the most dangerous creatures.

free2ryhme: Dbanj is not flying any Nigeria flag neither is he doing us proud.. He is only doing the biddings of those who has initiated him into the evil music industry. I will not praise or foot myself with anyone associate with Kanye West, Jazzy, Madonna, Rihanna etc .. they are all evil.. And dbanj is not far from it
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2012
guonno: I wonder why these dirty black looking yoruba boys on nairaland will not let NdIGBO be. Dbanj is on the top 9? Ok naa! How e take concern DdIGBO naa? I wonder why igbos hate yorubas and yorubas hate igbos more than even gboko haram that is anti christian.
when u r tru with ur kindergarteen,den cum for ur answer,FOOL...u r case z beyond redemption..BTW,am igbo
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2012
guonno: I wonder why these dirty black looking yoruba boys on nairaland will not let NdIGBO be. Dbanj is on the top 9? Ok naa! How e take concern DdIGBO naa? I wonder why igbos hate yorubas and yorubas hate igbos more than even gboko haram that is anti christian.
when u r tru with ur kindergarteen,den cum for ur answer,FOOL...ur case z beyond redemption..BTW,am igbo
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 28, 2012
Am an igbo..nwa afo anambra but this aint got nothing to do with tribe for f.uck sake...haba...if someone does well,then we wish him/her the best..lets stop displaying stupidity with this unecessary tribal E-fight..i wish D'banj sucess upon sucess and don jazzy too...i love y'all wether together or not...simples!!!

1 Like

Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by Pain(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2012
This is pleasing to my heart and soul. Ride on Skib. Ride on. Haters are bleeding now.
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by clemmonce(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2012
WHY DOES EVERY SUCCESSFUL PERSON OR CELEBRITY LIKE TO SAY THEY CAME FRM A POOR BACKGROUND OR DID SMETHING POOR B4..
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by love4ual: 3:59pm On May 28, 2012
most of u guys do not understand how this works........once the song gains a grassroot popularity....it spreads more rapidly and becomes more popular.....
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by daviesmania(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2012
Up D'banjnati
Re: D’banj’s Story: From A Security Guard To Topping Charts In The UK by otilox(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2012
The white dude got carried away and switched to azonto lol... abeg d oliver twist dance is boring jor. Azonto is the one!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum / Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done / Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.