Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Am A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Virgin (3644 Views)

Poll: Have you ever been intimate before?

Yes: 33% (9 votes)
No: 48% (13 votes)
Yes but by force: 3% (1 vote)
No, not had the chance: 7% (2 votes)
i dont know what sex means: 7% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2012
Can i get a virgin like me in Nigeria?smiley

every guy i ever talked wiv said he's had sex before. That makes me the only virgin guy in Nigeria.
Re: Am A Virgin by Mynd44: 2:51pm On May 27, 2012
Do you have a degree in stupidity?
Re: Am A Virgin by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 27, 2012
Shareboyz: Can i get a virgin like me in Nigeria?smiley

every guy i ever talked wiv said he's had sex before. That makes me the only virgin guy in Nigeria.

Congrats
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Do you have a degree in stupidity?
mayb you have. Cuz i askd a question. And i expectd an answer not another question. YOU "DICK HEAD" tongue
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2012
joeydozzy:

Congrats
u sound so cosy... I know u ar a virgin like me. smiley
Re: Am A Virgin by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 27, 2012
Shareboyz: u sound so cosy... I know u ar a virgin like me. smiley

I wish I were.
Re: Am A Virgin by lifestyle1(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2012
How old RE YOU ? undecided
Re: Am A Virgin by claire190: 3:26pm On May 27, 2012
OP RE U SURE UR JOYSTICK IS WORKING.WORK ON IT OR U RE NOT PRIVELAGED.
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2012
joeydozzy:

I wish I were.
ha...Ha.... So how many u don nack so far? E reach 5? Oh sory i meant 2 say 5000? tongue
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2012
life_style: How old RE YOU ? undecided
am 27
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2012
claire190: OP RE U SURE UR JOYSTICK IS WORKING.WORK ON IT OR U RE NOT PRIVELAGED.
ha..Ha.. smiley nothng do me. I strong wella. I had my chances. Bt i didnt do it. just wana b a gud guy wink
Re: Am A Virgin by Killz1(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2012
WTF is this nonsense?
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2012
Killz.:
WTF is this nonsense?
sake of say u loose ur own virginity no mean say mek u hate me! Or abi i resembl person wey deflower u? tongue
Re: Am A Virgin by gidiMonsta(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2012

There are 3 scenarios here;

1. You're very bored and looking for a way to make your miserable existence bearable,

2. You're a gay or

3. You're just plain dumb.

Wetin concern us with your level of sexual experience?
Re: Am A Virgin by gidiMonsta(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2012
Re: Am A Virgin by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 27, 2012
And so what, u better try se.x and get disvirgined beside how many award av u won for been a friend
Re: Am A Virgin by calabaman(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2012
So poster u wanna start a Virgin only club or what? Jeez no be by force to open thread oo! SMH
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2012
gidiMonsta:

There are 3 scenarios here;

1. You're very bored and looking for a way to make your miserable existence bearable,

2. You're a gay or

3. You're just plain dumb.

Wetin concern us with your level of sexual experience?
dis guy na goat head tongue
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2012
calabaman: So poster u wanna start a Virgin only club or what? Jeez no be by force to open thread oo! SMH
hahahahahahaha *thread indeed* my brou... tongue
Re: Am A Virgin by mart2k(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2012

so we should run away because of ur stupidity
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2012
Adetayo100: And so what, u better try se.x and get disvirgined beside how many award av u won for been a friend
my brou!! Heavenly awards dem full o. Trust meeeee wink
Re: Am A Virgin by flairlady(f): 9:37pm On May 27, 2012
Op,dont mind them,they are just jeolous,keep it up,you are not alone
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2012
mart2k: so we should run away because of ur stupidity
who b dis idiòt wey no d read b4 him reply... *Hissing*
Re: Am A Virgin by OK2NV4: 9:41pm On May 27, 2012
I bet you are one ugly phuck
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2012
flairlady: Op,dont mind them,they are just jeolous,keep it up,you are not alone
abi? U too much... smiley i knw say u b too.wink
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2012
OK=2=NV:
I bet you are one ugly phuck
yeah... But not as ugly as ur fat assss dad... tongue
Re: Am A Virgin by OK2NV4: 9:47pm On May 27, 2012
Shareboyz: yeah... But not as ugly as ur fat assss dad... tongue

[b]What the phuck did you just phucking say about me, you little b1tch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the phuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my phucking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh1t to me over the Internet? Think again, phucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're phucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh1t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your phucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn 1d1ot. I will sh1t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're phucking dead, kiddo.[/b]
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2012
OK=2=NV:

[b]What the phuck did you just phucking say about me, you little b1tch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the phuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my phucking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh1t to me over the Internet? Think again, phucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're phucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh1t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your phucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn 1d1ot. I will sh1t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're phucking dead, kiddo.[/b]
bla bla bla bla bla simple words 2 describe u => u are just a "dicckk head" tongue
Re: Am A Virgin by OK2NV4: 9:53pm On May 27, 2012
Shareboyz: simple words 2 describe u => u are just a "dicckk head" tongue
and you are dikless spine who makes pathetic posts about not getting any.

Die a virgin and end you genealogical mistake, ugly ahole!
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2012
OK=2=NV:

and you are dikless spine who makes pathetic posts about not getting any.

Die a virgin and end you genealogical mistake, ugly ahole!
*ears closed* tongue kant listen 2 a goat fuccker like ya.
Re: Am A Virgin by OK2NV4: 10:04pm On May 27, 2012
Shareboyz: *ears closed* tongue kant listen 2 a goat fuccker like ya.
in this world there are only 2 kind of people.
those who get to phuck and those that get phucked.
obviously you don't belong to the first group.
Re: Am A Virgin by Shareboyz(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2012
OK=2=NV:

in this world there are only 2 kind of people.
those who get to phuck and those that get phucked.
obviously you don't belong to the first group.
yeah and i dont belong in any of ur dicck headed groups. Am a free man. Yeah i knw u're a "Dög" Wake up dogie! Hey i just realized: u r worse dan a dog....

inshort u b *dog shìt* tongue LMAO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? / Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! / Ladies, Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned Guys? Which Do U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.