Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Blogger Lodge: Calling On All Bloggers To Share Challenges And Help Others - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger Lodge: Calling On All Bloggers To Share Challenges And Help Others (842 Views)

Nairaland Blogs And Bloggers To Watch Out For In 2016 / New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Lodge: Calling On All Bloggers To Share Challenges And Help Others by mavtrevor(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2012
Lets use this post to share challenges we have as bloggers in Nigeria and proffer solutions to one another. No matter your blogging platform, share your challenges or useful tips so other can learn from you so we can become successful as bloggers in Nigeria. When i see some naija blogs, i only imagine what others in other parts of the world are thinking about us, we can help ourselves in different areas to improve our blogs. Please don't just use this post to advertise your blog url.

You can ask for reviews as well......let's come together naija bloggers.

Happy blogging......
Re: Blogger Lodge: Calling On All Bloggers To Share Challenges And Help Others by zangiff(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2012
what i observed about blogging is that if you post what the people need,then u r good to go
Re: Blogger Lodge: Calling On All Bloggers To Share Challenges And Help Others by mavtrevor(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2012
Different people blog for different reasons of course. While some blog for the passion of blogging, others blog for money. But no matter what we are blogging for, our blogs should atleast be up to a certain standard to show how serious we are in what we do...I hope Nigerian bloggers will realize this and wake up to making better blogs. Sometimes when i see some Nigerian blogs i really laugh hard cos as a visitor i will immediately know the motive of the owner of such blogs....
Re: Blogger Lodge: Calling On All Bloggers To Share Challenges And Help Others by mavtrevor(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
I believe every blogger is obsessed with traffic, so mind sharing your traffic strategies here?
Re: Blogger Lodge: Calling On All Bloggers To Share Challenges And Help Others by zerocool(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
You won't see any webmaster with good considerable traffic share their secret with you because it will be at a disdvantage to them. Every website on the internet is in competition. But it is simple, and don't forget GOOGLE result has everything.
Re: Blogger Lodge: Calling On All Bloggers To Share Challenges And Help Others by mavtrevor(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
zerocool: You won't see any webmaster with good considerable traffic share their secret with you because it will be at a disadvantage to them. Every website on the internet is in competition. But it is simple, and don't forget GOOGLE result has everything.

I know alot that can share their secrets and i do share my secrets, if you read my blog as well you will find out i share my secrets as well.

(1) (Reply)

Paying And Reliable Hyip Sites Revealed / Website Design TOS Contract Sheet. / Procedures For Setting Up A Sms Server/gatway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.