Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide (3533 Views)

Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? / Why Are Girls Called “sluts” But Guys Are “just Having Fun”? / Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by OK2NV4: 1:44am On May 28, 2012
With years of "snorkeling" and enough used rubber to form a Saturn-like ring round the earth, I have decided to let you guys into my secrets.
What is my success secret? Sluts!
Yes, good old fashion sluts.
Sluts are not the enemy. On the contrary, they are man's second best friend.
Are you married? Having that itch? Where do you go? The slut shop!
Are you lonely and suffering from low esteem? Who better than to cheer you up?
Sluts of course!
You don't marry or friend a slut, they are like that emergency Tyre which you may never need during your trip in life but it is always consoling to know you have them as backups.
Sluts make you better in bed by providing the necessary training session so by the time you end up with that gal of your dreams you know you will phuck her silly and thus be able to consolidate your authority as man of the house.

Now, the good news is that sluts have never ever been a scarce commodity. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!
A recent poll put slut population ranging to about 50 -75% and climbing depending on where you are.
In Nigeria, the slut density ratio is almost 1:1. Estimated at about 70 -90%

Now before you dive into the slut market you need to look out for the slut that maybe more appropriate for you and in meeting your initial pressing needs.
That's the reason for this post/thread.

Now if for some reason the benefits of having a slut around were not made clear to you from my opening narrations, then consider that the benefits of being able to identify a slut makes you as that man in the market for a good woman know how to avoid them.
Identifying the rotten apples so to speak.

Here are basically the 3 main types of sluts.

1. Borderline Sluts: As the term suggest, these sluts may appear had to detect but the giveaway is that such a slut will have a lot of male friends out of which a few say 3 -4 she will consider to be close friends.
The Borderline slut will have a boyfriend or an ex to which she considers the primary relationship in her life but it will always be a rocky one at best.
This will lead him to be constantly depressed at trying to make things workout.
The borderline slut will make her boyfriend feel like the king of the world in the initial stages of the relationship but this won't last by which time she will begin to continually devalue him. You have a month or two to get your sh1t up and running before this begins. Do not become one of her male friends waiting for her to fall in love with you because she hates herself so much to allow any real intimacy in her life.

2. Histrionic Sluts: This type of slut like the borderline type will have a majority of male friends in her life but will keep a handful of ugly female friends. She will flirt with you to make you feel like you are the hottest thing on the planet.She is after all just after your attention and whatever can come out of it. The more apathetic you are to her, the more she will crave you.But the minute she thinks she has gotten you, then she begins to consider you worse than sh1t.Never ever tell this type that you love her, unless you want the relationship to be over.
These types end up becoming, if ever they do marry, the dominant partner and a highly prone to continue their slutty ways till they get buried with not a single pinch of conscience.

3. Narcisit Sluts:
This type appear to come of like the girl next door. They seem to have more balance than the Borderline and Histrionic types when it comes to the appropriate ratio of female to male friends they keep. They maybe highly motivated to succeed in life but at the end of the day your attention (and as well as every other man on the planet) is gold to her. She will do anything to come off balanced. Appear at first to take interest in your life, hobbies, work etc. But in reality her inadequacies makes her trying to live her life in the shadow of men.
She will have a retinue of ex'es which may turn out much better than you, and one day you will catch her cold eyes staring hard at you and hating every reason why she could not make it work with her past lovers. By this time you will begin to ask yourself the same question. She most likely will be the type not to succeed in settling down since she will find it hard to get a man. Your best guide here is just to ride the storm, lie to her that you love, get as much as you can from the relationship with an open mind that one day when you show up at her door another man will answer the door.

In conclusion, these traits may not be wholly distinguishable as they may intertwine or morph making it difficult for you to know which personality dominates. If you do come across these women your best action is to run like hell since it will lead to more complicated disaster in your future life. But being that Pro am able to harvest enough bootiee time from them like a skilled venom milker. You can adopt the hit and run strategy as an initail start up and carefully work your way up to the ultimate sage level 9 Casanova muthaphucker that I am.
Bear in mind that sluts bear no singular gene of empathy. Be ruthless. Be assertive. But most importantly be that playa!.
Or else she will play your a55 out
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by MrCork17: 2:19am On May 28, 2012
OK=2=NV:
With years of "snorkeling" and enough used rubber to form a Saturn-like ring round the earth, I have decided to let you guys into my secrets.
What is my success secret? Sluts!
Yes, good old fashion sluts.
Sluts are not the enemy. On the contrary, they are man's second best friend.
Are you married? Having that itch? Where do you go? The slut shop!
Are you lonely and suffering from low esteem? Who better than to cheer you up?
Sluts of course!
You don't marry or friend a slut, they are like that emergency Tyre which you may never need during your trip in life but it is always consoling to know you have them as backups.
Sluts make you better in bed by providing the necessary training session so by the time you end up with that gal of your dreams you know you will phuck her silly and thus be able to consolidate your authority as man of the house.

Now, the good news is that sluts have never ever been a scarce commodity. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!
A recent poll put slut population ranging to about 50 -75% and climbing depending on where you are.
In Nigeria, the slut density ratio is almost 1:1. Estimated at about 70 -90%

Now before you dive into the slut market you need to look out for the slut that maybe more appropriate for you and in meeting your initial pressing needs.
That's the reason for this post/thread.

Now if for some reason the benefits of having a slut around were not made clear to you from my opening narrations, then consider that the benefits of being able to identify a slut makes you as that man in the market for a good woman know how to avoid them.
Identifying the rotten apples so to speak.

Here are basically the 3 main types of sluts.

1. Borderline Sluts: As the term suggest, these sluts may appear had to detect but the giveaway is that such a slut will have a lot of male friends out of which a few say 3 -4 she will consider to be close friends.
The Borderline slut will have a boyfriend or an ex to which she considers the primary relationship in her life but it will always be a rocky one at best.
This will lead him to be constantly depressed at trying to make things workout.
The borderline slut will make her boyfriend feel like the king of the world in the initial stages of the relationship but this won't last by which time she will begin to continually devalue him. You have a month or two to get your sh1t up and running before this begins. Do not become one of her male friends waiting for her to fall in love with you because she hates herself so much to allow any real intimacy in her life.

2. Histrionic Sluts: This type of slut like the borderline type will have a majority of male friends in her life but will keep a handful of ugly female friends. She will flirt with you to make you feel like you are the hottest thing on the planet.She is after all just after your attention and whatever can come out of it. The more apathetic you are to her, the more she will crave you.But the minute she thinks she has gotten you, then she begins to consider you worse than sh1t.Never ever tell this type that you love her, unless you want the relationship to be over.
These types end up becoming, if ever they do marry, the dominant partner and a highly prone to continue their slutty ways till they get buried with not a single pinch of conscience.

3. Narcisit Sluts:
This type appear to come of like the girl next door. They seem to have more balance than the Borderline and Histrionic types when it comes to the appropriate ratio of female to male friends they keep. They maybe highly motivated to succeed in life but at the end of the day your attention (and as well as every other man on the planet) is gold to her. She will do anything to come off balanced. Appear at first to take interest in your life, hobbies, work etc. But in reality her inadequacies makes her trying to live her life in the shadow of men.
She will have a retinue of ex'es which may turn out much better than you, and one day you will catch her cold eyes staring hard at you and hating every reason why she could not make it work with her past lovers. By this time you will begin to ask yourself the same question. She most likely will be the type not to succeed in settling down since she will find it hard to get a man. Your best guide here is just to ride the storm, lie to her that you love, get as much as you can from the relationship with an open mind that one day when you show up at her door another man will answer the door.

In conclusion, these traits may not be wholly distinguishable as they may intertwine or morph making it difficult for you to know which personality dominates. If you do come across these women your best action is to run like hell since it will lead to more complicated disaster in your future life. But being that Pro am able to harvest enough bootiee time from them like a skilled venom milker. You can adopt the hit and run strategy as an initail start up and carefully work your way up to the ultimate sage level 9 Casanova muthaphucker that I am.
Bear in mind that sluts bear no singular gene of empathy. Be ruthless. Be assertive. But most importantly be that playa!.
Or else she will play your a55 out

Summary. please!! angry
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by OK2NV4: 2:20am On May 28, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Summary. please!! angry
eat cork
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by MrCork17: 2:23am On May 28, 2012
OK=2=NV:

eat cork

95 views and only 1 response?? Bro be nice, am your only friend! undecided
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by OK2NV4: 2:28am On May 28, 2012
Mr..Cork:

it's not a democracy. threads come and go.
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by Mynd44: 2:35am On May 28, 2012
Can we start nominating for thread of the year now? This one should be nominated.
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by lifestyle1(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2012
Mr..Cork:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by OK2NV4: 10:36pm On May 31, 2012
life_style:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by lifestyle1(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2012
I can't quote the pic....

is that idibia ? undecided
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by OK2NV4: 10:46pm On May 31, 2012
life_style: I can't quote the pic....

is that idibia ? undecided
no. but thread is picking up.
great success!

Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by ijebabe: 10:50pm On May 31, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Khekhekhekhekhekhe! grin grin grin
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by OK2NV4: 10:51pm On May 31, 2012
ijebabe:

Khekhekhekhekhekhe! grin grin grin
WTF NOW!!!!

Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by lifestyle1(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2012
OK=2=NV:

no. but thread is picking up.
great success!

I can help you! grin
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by joudini(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2012
All you poosie boiz fall back. These are laws a man should know. A real man.
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
An expose turns into a joke
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by Sijo01(f): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
Course title - Introduction to slute

Course code - slu 101

Course lecturar - OK 2 NV

Course rep - Mr. Cork

Students - Males viewers/commenters
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by ektbear: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:

lmao grin grin grin

This Cork guy...hilarious fellow

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by Mynd44: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sijo01: Course title - Introduction to slute

Course code - slu 101

Course lecturar - OK 2 NV

Course rep - Mr. Cork

Students - Males viewers/commenters
That will make you what?
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by Sijo01(f): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
That will make you what?

Course adviser!
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by Mynd44: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sijo01:

Course adviser!
Then you have failed in you job. Is this the type of course you should be advising these students to take?
See me in my office, you will be queried.
Mynd_44=HOD
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by Sijo01(f): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Then you have failed in you job. Is this the type of course you should be advising these students to take?
See me in my office, you will be queried.
Mynd_44=HOD

**Reported**
Sir, ahually, am nt in suport of d course because der's no moral in it.

I was jst waitin for d pipo involve 2ask 4my advise bfor letin dem kno hw i feel abut d course.

I yam very sureri sir.
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sijo01:

**Reported**
Sir, ahually, am nt in suport of d course because der's no moral in it.

I was jst waitin for d pipo involve 2ask 4my advise bfor letin dem kno hw i feel abut d course.

I yam very sureri sir.
Okay no problem
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by snthesis(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:

meanie, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide by joudini(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
Going thru life without the ability to recognise a ho is like going to a strip club without the ability to recognise a stripperr. It's no socratic irony.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba / Annoying Things Ladies Do / Counter Thread: Ladies, Which Is Your Type.??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.