Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years (4872 Views)

How Would She Feel? / After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully / Did She Feel It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2012
Pls dis is really my story. After my secondary skul in 2002, while awaiting results of my WAEC exam, i used a friend's result to start a security job, the name on the result which was actually what i bore all through the 2yrs i worked with the company was not my name. While working there, i fell in luv with a colleague of mine who knew me only by that name. We got admission into different skuls in 2004. At first i never thought anytin gud was gonna come out of dat relationship, but after a while i discovered we had really gotten into each other. For years i used all sort of pranks to make sure she doesn't realise i had been deceitful in name right from the beginning. Today she's a practising doctor and Am a practising lawyer. It's exactly 10years we met. And we're focused on getting married very soon. The problem now is this: Despite the amount of love we share,
(1)am afraid what the outcome would be if she gets to know my real identity,
(2)how would she feel if she gets to know dat some stories which i had actually told her in the past all in a bid to protect the pseudo name were actually not real?
(3) will she ever trust me again after locking her out of the truth for 10years?
PLEASE YOU CAN SLAP ME WITH THAT GENUINE ADVICE.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by slimyem: 9:53am On May 28, 2012
have you been using that fake name on your certificates for the past ten years still?
If you have and you tell her,she'd either feel deceived and leave you or forgive you but are you sure she wouldnt expose you and put your career at risk?
That's the real question here...
Btw,i'm trying to wonder how you pulled that true without her suspecting all these years...i wonder!
....brb!cheesy
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 10:00am On May 28, 2012
Can someone please call the police? We have an identity thief here

1 Like

Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by slimyem: 10:17am On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Can someone please call the police? We have an identity thief here
call police nah..
Abi dm hold your hand? cheesy
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by richy5(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2012
Seriously she will feel like Getting a Mouth Action from you.. She will feel horrible on a serious note
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Nobody: 10:31am On May 28, 2012
at OP My first question is Do you gain admission into higher institution with your friend Cert or You only used that for the period of 2 years? after this i know wat to Tell you ......
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2012
slimyem: have you been using that fake name on your certificates for the past ten years still?
If you have and you tell her,she'd either feel deceived and leave you or forgive you but are you sure she wouldnt expose you and put your career at risk?
Btw,i'm trying to wonder how you pulled that true without her suspecting all these years...i wonder!
....brb!cheesy
slimyem: have you been using that fake name on your certificates for the past ten years still?
....brb!cheesy

nah, my certificates and every relevant legal documents bears my real name. Jst used dat certificate wit another name in 2002 out cos i was awaiting my waec results then. And maybe out of desperation to get something doing. How i've played dis prank for 10years stil baffles me. Telling her the truth is no big deal. Just wondering how she'll take it and wat she might do afterwards.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by tellwisdom: 10:40am On May 28, 2012
Bros once u die, the name will die wit u. So don't worry tellin her. Wats d name again? Ndiampkom ororo? Huh?
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Can someone please call the police? We have an identity thief here

the police is our friend remember
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by slimyem: 10:42am On May 28, 2012
plantation:
nah, my certificates and every relevant legal documents bears my real name. Jst used dat certificate wit another name in 2002 out cos i was awaiting my waec results then. And maybe out of desperation to get something doing. How i've played dis prank for 10years stil baffles me. Telling her the truth is no big deal. Just wondering how she'll take it and wat she might do afterwards.
you'll never know how she'll take it except you tell her...and if you really care about her,tell her!
She'll be angry and dissapointed,yes!
And you might even lose her.
She also might be willing to forgive you later...
Just take your chances and see how it plays out...
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Nobody: 10:46am On May 28, 2012
Go ahead and tell her the truth if she is yours she will stay .... why are you afraid we all have our past ... and lastly ask for forgiveness
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by tellwisdom: 10:50am On May 28, 2012
Go sit down

plantation:
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by kilimanjaro(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2012
Op, u are a sharp guy! Call her up and explain things to her in the best way u can. Hope she understand; i hope she understand so far u didn't use the fake result to seek admission.
But, the challenge is : even if she forgive u, she will still find it hard to believe anything u say in future, for in her mind, u are a chronical liar!
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2012
bandiejay: Go ahead and tell her the truth if she is yours she will stay .... why are you afraid we all have our past ... and lastly ask for forgiveness

thanks i'll see if i can. It's gon be difficult anyway.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 10:55am On May 28, 2012
plantation:
Tell that to the victims of "accidental discharge"
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by kilimanjaro(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2012
plantation:
When u see police madness once, u will be convinced they are your number one enemy!
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2012
tellwisdom: Go sit down

i wasn't even standing abinitio
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2012
kilimanjaro: Op, u are a sharp guy! Call her up and explain things to her in the best way u can. Hope she understand; i hope she understand so far u didn't use the fake result to seek admission.
But, the challenge is : even if she forgive u, she will still find it hard to believe anything u say in future, for in her mind, u are a chronical liar!

if we were not gearing towards marriage, maybe i wouldn't hav been least bordered. Ok let's assume she finally decides to forgive after getting to hear dis and she still decides that we get married, what does it make if she still sees me as a chronic liar even after marriage?
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2012
kilimanjaro:
When u see police madness once, u will be convinced they are your number one enemy!

lawyers don't fear them. I'll always have my way with the cop. We know the rules beta than they do.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 11:17am On May 28, 2012
plantation:
lawyers don't fear them. I'll always have my way with the cop. We know the rules beta than they do.
The next rise they point a rifle at you, tell them that
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
The next rise they point a rifle at you, tell them that

had actually been pointed dat stuff a couple of times. Feels icy on the neck.. Lol. Anyway, thanks for stopping by.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by kilimanjaro(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2012
plantation:
if we were not gearing towards marriage, maybe i wouldn't hav been least bordered. Ok let's assume she finally decides to forgive after getting to hear dis and she still decides that we get married, what does it make if she still sees me as a chronic liar even after marriage?
That's the problem here. U need to let her know u are a complete changed person, avoid telling her any silly lies in future so that she would be thoroughly convinced u've turn a new leaf.
U must do this professionally or else the marriage will suffer trust issues.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 11:41am On May 28, 2012
plantation:
had actually been pointed dat stuff a couple of times. Feels icy on the neck.. Lol. Anyway, thanks for stopping by.
I ain't going nowhere
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by bisi16(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2012
plantation:
Since u only used d fake name 4 2yrs, u can go ahead and tell her. If she truly loves u, she'll accept u. But bear in mind dat it could take her a while to come to terms with it. Give her time to make up her mind if dis becomes d case. Gd luck.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by polokor60(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2012
op what is your profession again??tell her the truth because it was out of neccesity you made use of that certificate,she ll be dissappointed at first but she ll come to terms with it later on.but lawyers sabi lie sha,she ll take your confession as an occupational hazard cool wink

1 Like

Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2012
polokor60: op what is your profession again??tell her the truth because it was out of neccesity you made use of that certificate,she ll be dissappointed at first but she ll come to terms with it later on.but lawyers sabi lie sha,she ll take your confession as an occupational hazard cool wink

She says am the only lawyer that she can always trust to say the truth. How disappointed could she be when she'll finally discover all dis.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 6:20pm On May 28, 2012
plantation:
She says am the only lawyer that she can always trust to say the truth. How disappointed could she be when she'll finally discover all dis.
Well I guess that wraps up her impression of lawyers
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well I guess that wraps up her impression of lawyers

anyway her impressions about us isn't really the core issue here. Any profession's got it areas of public witfalls. Bro, i suggest u address the major issue here and stop cutting edges and replying at every single obiter or aside statements here.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 10:52pm On May 28, 2012
plantation:
anyway her impressions about us isn't really the core issue here. Any profession's got it areas of public witfalls. Bro, i suggest u address the major issue here and stop cutting edges and replying at every single obiter or aside statements here.
It is called evading dude
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 12:36am On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
It is called evading dude

just like i said earlier, thanks for stopping by. The thread is all urs now to continue ur rantings. I've taken the very gud words here ok.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by greedie1(f): 7:36am On May 29, 2012
Op, u didnt really tell us ow u pulled it off....u dated a girl 4 10yrs nd she didnt knw ur real name?...u must ve left a trail of lies...didnt she meet any of ur friends, family? Did ur friends i.d u by d fake name? Did u use a nick all tru? She neva came across anytin bearing ur real name tru out dis period? Etc. I find it hard to believe...

anyways, u ve to tell her d truth nd be ready to bear d consequences. If she forgives u, u must work on making her trust u again (dts gonna be a herculian task) nd pls learn to kip ur profession separate from ur personal lyf cz in d real world, bending d truth=lying.

dts d tin abt lying, u tell a lie den u ve to cover it up wit more lies... 2 bad
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2012
gree-die:
Op, u didnt really tell us ow u pulled it off....u dated a girl 4 10yrs nd she didnt knw ur real name?...u must ve left a trail of lies...didnt she meet any of ur friends, family? Did ur friends i.d u by d fake name? Did u use a nick all tru? She neva came across anytin bearing ur real name tru out dis period? Etc. I find it hard to believe...

anyways, u ve to tell her d truth nd be ready to bear d consequences. If she forgives u, u must work on making her trust u again (dts gonna be a herculian task) nd pls learn to kip ur profession separate from ur personal lyf cz in d real world, bending d truth=lying.

dts d tin abt lying, u tell a lie den u ve to cover it up wit more lies... 2 bad

it's really somtin i stil cant believe myself. As the only child of my parents my mom who's the only surviving of my parents refers to me by a name which in our local dialect implies my singles child status. It was obvious to her why my mom calls me dat. And a couple of my friends i allowed her to meet (especially my roomate in skul) had been intimated by me on wats going on between us and given roles to play too to safeguard the name, which they also did perfectly well. I never gave her any chance to com across any of my confidential documents. All my books bore dat name which my mom calls me (which has almost becom lyk my nickname). I never invited her to any occasion where i wud most definitely be identified by my real name. Infact it went on and on like dat and i played it well and never gave her any cause to suspect anytin being amiss. And as for my profession, it's quite afar off frm my personal life. The whole saga started even long b4 i got called to the bar remember. Right now am jst trying to come up wit the most viable strategy to unravel dis whole story to her while awaiting the inevitable disastrous outcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) / Male Advice Needed / Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.