Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,723 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters (1480 Views)

I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by PointB2: 10:21am On May 28, 2012
After our last meeting in the creeks (as usual) and pondering on the events of today Nigeria, we have come to realize that we have been blindly supporting GEJ because of the fact that he is our brother but he keeps on disappointing us :'. With the little pay we are receiving and despite the billions he is stealing, we decided that the insults are too heavy for us to carry. We hereby appologize to all on NL and beyond.

Peace!
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 10:23am On May 28, 2012
Hmmm... Parody account.
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by worm(f): 10:29am On May 28, 2012
PointB.:
After our last meeting in the creeks (as usual) and pondering on the events of today Nigeria, we have come to realize that we have been blindly supporting GEJ because of the fact that he is our brother but he keeps on disappointing us :'. With the little pay we are receiving and despite the billions he is stealing, we decided that the insults are too heavy for us to carry. We hereby appologize to all on NL and beyond.

Peace!

Una go confess one by one. Anoufia
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 10:31am On May 28, 2012
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by monkeyleg: 10:33am On May 28, 2012
Where is Beaf? Let him come and confess his own
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by jmaine: 10:34am On May 28, 2012
Am moving my group to Camp Atiku . . . .E be like say the baba dey pay well grin

2015 here we come cool
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 11:07am On May 28, 2012
Its a parody account people... Can't y'all see that PointB. is different from PointB?
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by doofanc: 11:11am On May 28, 2012
Kai! Never fails to bring out the laughs.
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by nduchucks: 11:20am On May 28, 2012
Edited after some reflection
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by Demdem(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2012
There is a difference between PointB and PointB.
Core supporters of the retardeen cant repent. They have sold their souls and conscience to the devil

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by habumaks(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2012
Hmmm.. This is getting interesting cheesy

Where dem dey? make them come confes o
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by pcicero(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2012
If this were true, then Nairaland and indeed Nigeria would be a better place.
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by Funkymallam(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2012
Impostor! And i fell for it.sad
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by hakanai(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2012
jmaine: Am moving my group to Camp Atiku . . . .E be like say the baba dey pay well grin

2015 here we come cool

You can't be serious!Instead of us working towards someone willing to make a change in Nigeria.A visionary and progressive leader with a track record.You are selling your soul again to the corrupt people.
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by Beaf: 12:43pm On May 28, 2012
worm:

Una go confess one by one. Anoufia

Chei! Odi very painful!
Sista, if only you know di kain deep love I have for you!
Anytime I view your profile; my heart goes thump'n, my knee's start knock'n, my eye's a pop'n; I die, resurrect and die again...

@topic
...Always strongly and unbiasedly repping for progress, from camp GEJ. We pop out the eyes of all counterfeits.

Kind regards (with Fresh Air! cool)

The only battle tested, logic deliver'n, metal chomp'n, stup!dity heal'n, bullet melt'n, woman luv'n Beaf. grin
GEJ is da man.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-J3CPhC1UkD4/TzZhqgL-CBI/AAAAAAAAKt8/TXyUwyWCAmk/s1600/Goodluck-Jonathan.jpg[/img]
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by blacksta(m): 1:05pm On May 28, 2012
who be this monkey grin
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by jmaine: 1:22pm On May 28, 2012
haka_nai:

You can't be serious!Instead of us working towards someone willing to make a change in Nigeria.A visionary and progressive leader with a track record.You are selling your soul again to the corrupt people.

You actually took my post serious ? . . . .where are my gifs, when i need them most cheesy

lol @ selling of the soul to the corrupt people . . .mind explaining that line as it reflects me ? . . .and also mind pointing me to that "incorrupt" visionary Nigerian leader with a proven track record ?

P:S . . . . Hit up my history on Atiku and the truth shall be revealed unto you . . .I don't give a shyte about him cool
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by PointB: 1:25pm On May 28, 2012
GEJ till 2015 at the very least, friends! [/b]Foes and haters should grab a live wire, or drink crude oil!
[size=18pt][b]
Fresh Air!!
[/size]
On the lighter note, my profile has indeed risen to the extent that some people cannot get enough of me. To flll the void, they have cloned me. Aint I the bomb? grin grin grin grin grin

PointB
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by jmaine: 1:28pm On May 28, 2012
PointB: GEJ till 2015 at the very least, friends! [/b]Foes and haters should grab a live wire, or drink crude oil!
[size=18pt][b]
Fresh Air!!
[/size]
On the lighter note, my profile has indeed risen to the extent that some people cannot get enough of me. To flll the void, they have cloned me. Aint I the bomb? grin grin grin grin grin

PointB

Congrats . .You are officially a nairaland god . . .Just like Beaf . . . cheesy

I dey envy una grin
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by Ejine(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2012
Nice butt, Worm cool
Yes... I noticed.
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by Ejine(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2012
I wanna sink my teeth into it!
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by noiseless: 1:46pm On May 28, 2012
And who are capable of carrying such shamel act? ofcourse those desperate support seeking bloody YYYs aka CONFUSED.COM
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by PointB: 1:51pm On May 28, 2012
jmaine:

Congrats . .You are officially a nairaland god . . .Just like Beaf . . . cheesy

I dey envy una grin

E no easy oo my brother, to become a legend in Nairaland; a god of the Arena!!

I am praying for you. May you also attain Nairaland immortality!! grin grin grin grin
When the stories of Nairaland titans, gladiators, and legends are told a thousand years from now, may jmaine, through his different clones be equally idolised! grin grin grin grin

I am gloating. grin grin grin
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by jmaine: 2:21pm On May 28, 2012
PointB:

E no easy oo my brother, to become a legend in the Nairaland; a god of the Arena!!

I am praying for you. May you also attain Nairaland immortality!! grin grin grin grin
When the stories of Nairaland titans, gladiators, and legends are told a thousand years from now, may jmaine, through his different clones be equally idolised! grin grin grin grin

lol . . . .grin
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by Beaf: 2:47pm On May 28, 2012
PointB:

E no easy oo my brother, to become a legend in Nairaland; a god of the Arena!!

Ayam also in fervent prayer for broda jmaine to be relentlessly pursued, hallowed and counterfeited by the baying mobs, howling clowns and bow-legged one-eyed winshes!

No be small tin o! grin grin grin

Broda PointB, you are very welcome to the club!!! grin
May you and broda jmaine be stripped niked and wikidly "bounced" on by the most beautiful winshes! Pop sontin!
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by Sweetlemon(f): 3:51pm On May 28, 2012
Demdem: There is a difference between PointB and PointB.
Core supporters of the retardeen cant repent. They have sold their souls and conscience to the devil
very sad but true
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by jmaine: 3:57pm On May 28, 2012
Beaf:

Ayam also in fervent prayer for broda jmaine to be relentlessly pursued, hallowed and counterfeited by the baying mobs, howling clowns and bow-legged one-eyed winshes!

May you and broda jmaine be stripped niked and wikidly "bounced" on by the most beautiful winshes! Pop sontin!

The last sentence must come to pass cheesy . . . . .
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by Onlytruth(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2012
hehe! It is not easy being the one and only PointB. grin cool
Haters gon' hate. We know the real deal. No shaking. cool
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by PointB: 4:12pm On May 28, 2012
Beaf:

I fear those winshes oo. Especially those with dog-like faces are decorated wickedly with baboon [/b]marks. Those ones are [b]blood [/b]suckers! grin grin grin

Anyway, I agree with you bros jmaine is long overdue for induction into the Nairaland hall of legends. [b]Those winshes are RAZISTS they are bloody RAZISTS![/b]I can't imagine why they are too slow to do bros Jmaine the honors. It is my fervent wish that he is quickly inducted into this exclusive club of Nairaland [b]immortals
. grin grin grin grin
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by PointB: 4:14pm On May 28, 2012
Onlytruth: hehe! It is not easy being the one and only PointB. grin cool
Haters gon' hate. We know the real deal. No shaking. cool

At all my brother and Eze! Haters will just keep hating, while we keep setting the agenda and pace! grin grin grin
Re: On Behalf Of Myself, Beaf And All GEJ Supporters by PointB: 7:25pm On May 28, 2012
Those who doubt PointB's commitment to the struggle - here is my answer!

We shall not abandon you!

Like a caterpillar's cocoon
We will shelter you

Like a tortoise shell
We will protect you
Like a ram's horn
We will defend you

The 'owners of Nigeria'
Will suffer diphtheria

Within the treacherous horde
There shall be discord
And those 'born to rule'
To ruins will be their tools

All their machinations
Shall suffer frustrations
Their campaign of calumny
Surely will end in agony

While you star as the actor
We shall be your gladiators

Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan, GCFR
You are our President
Our compatriot
Our brother
Our son

We shall not abandon you!
Until 2015, When we meet again

PointB
May 2012

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Poorest President In The World / 60 Anambra Royal Fathers In Trouble Over Visit To Ifeanyi Ubah / A Comprehensive Review Of Jonathan's Achievements In The Roads Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.