Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Need Help For A New App To Be Programmed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help For A New App To Be Programmed (1057 Views)

Check Out My Recently Programmed Platform And Comment On It / Need Beta Testers For A New App. / ATM Machines Should Be Programmed To Speak In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help For A New App To Be Programmed by rizopet: 10:59am On May 28, 2012
I am a programmer and myself and my team have started programming apps for blackberry. We are interested in tapping into the Nigeria/African market.. Please advise on what kind of app will appeal to Nigerians.. If we find your suggestion viable,we will conatct you and you will be included in the team for ideas.Contact me at alar400@gmail.com.Thank you
Re: Need Help For A New App To Be Programmed by megaplaza(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2012
lol, seriously? Ohk i get it, i have an idea, software to cure cancer

1 Like

Re: Need Help For A New App To Be Programmed by rizopet: 9:48am On May 30, 2012
This isnt a joke its an opportunity to become a multi millionaire. Ive gotten a good response and currently weighing our options.
Re: Need Help For A New App To Be Programmed by lordZOUGA(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2012
rizopet: This isnt a joke its an opportunity to become a multi millionaire. Ive gotten a good response and currently weighing our options.
thats the highest conviction you can muster?
Re: Need Help For A New App To Be Programmed by zhoujingei: 2:41pm On May 30, 2012
Ive gotten a good response and currently weighing our options.
[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hardware.gif[/img]
Re: Need Help For A New App To Be Programmed by talk2hb1(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2012
How much are you willing to pay for the Idea?
well to get started with, develop a mobile application that I can use to send bulk sms from my fone through all this sms gateway.
For another application to develop you must pay me in advance because I have up to three mobile app Idea.
Re: Need Help For A New App To Be Programmed by rizopet: 11:49pm On May 30, 2012
Thank u talk2hb1. I will try the phone number on your profile to speak to you.I am based in uk but will visit Nigeria in about 3 weeks so will be great if we can sort out a deal.Please expect my call within the next two days.Thank you
Re: Need Help For A New App To Be Programmed by talk2hb1(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2012
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

I Just Developed Stanbic IBTC Opencart Payment Module / . / 7 Resources Every Javascript Developer Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.