Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Sun Newspaper Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sun Newspaper Girl (21369 Views)

Why Girls Nor Dey Sun Their Pantties??? (underwear) / Cost Of Change Of Name In National Newspaper / Revealed: Tribe Where Women Have Multiple Sex Partners- Nigerian Pilot Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sun Newspaper Girl by cupid4ig(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2012
pls guy what is ur intake about this sun girl. the picture of girls they publish on their daily papers and what will u do if u see ur gf or sister in it. pls i need ur sincere opinions. thanks sad smiley
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Mynd44: 12:22pm On May 28, 2012
cupid4ig: pls guy what is ur intake about this sun girl. the picture of girls they publish on their daily papers and what will u do if u see ur gf or sister in it. pls i need ur sincere opinions. thanks sad smiley
You need answers? Dude are you trying to tell us something?
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Sijo01(f): 12:36pm On May 28, 2012
Hit d nail on its head by letin us kno if u saw ur sist or gf on it.
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by cupid4ig(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
You need answers? Dude are you trying to tell us something?
just ur sincere opinion
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Mynd44: 12:44pm On May 28, 2012
Confession time
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by plaetton: 10:54pm On May 28, 2012
Yeah. I hv always wondered about these sun girls that pose seductively and even leave their email and phone numbers. Who are they leaving those phone numbers for! Is this a new kind of gloried prostitution or runs!
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Mynd44: 11:00pm On May 28, 2012
[quote author=plaetton]Yeah. I hv always wondered about these sun girls that pose seductively and even leave their email and phone numbers. Who are they leaving those phone numbers for! Is this a new kind of gloried prostitution or runs![/quoteAs if you have not tried calling one before. The do it so people will think the girls actually the next door neighbour type of girl and not models. Not that I am in support anyway
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2013
Have u ever tried calling before? Those numbers never go through most times.
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Mynd44: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2013
dozzybaba: Have u ever tried calling before? Those numbers never go through most times.
You tried them?
shockedshockedshocked
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by xynerise: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2013
They are husband seekers grin
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Mynd44: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise: They are husband seekers grin
And since you are a husband, you can as well call them

1 Like

Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by xynerise: 6:47am On Aug 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
And since you are someone's husband, you can as well call them
So your church encourages adultery? undecided
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Mynd44: 6:48am On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise:
So your church encourages adultery? undecided
A lot of religions support polygamy dude.......

1 Like

Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by xynerise: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
A lot of religions support polygamy dude.......
I dont play their games. My religion is unique
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by k2039: 6:57am On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise:
Which religion is that?.

1 Like

Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by k2039: 6:58am On Aug 13, 2013
dozzybaba: Have u ever tried calling before? Those numbers never go through most times.
kai, na im be say you done dey try call the line. You wan capitalise on there desperation or wetin.
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Mynd44: 7:00am On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise:
Mind telling us the religion?
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Mynd44: 7:00am On Aug 13, 2013
k2039: kai, na im be say you done dey try call the line. You wan capitalise on there desperation or wetin.
He is also desperate
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by xynerise: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2013
k2039: Which religion is that?.
Guess?
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by k2039: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
He is also desperate
I doubt if he will be that stupi.d to think of something really worthwile with those girl on a long run. Maybe he is just desperate for the punny.

Hey, you never can tell though, make the guy come defend himself o.
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by k2039: 7:11am On Aug 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
Mind telling us the religion?

xynerise:
Guess?
Either Sango or Ogun.

Iba sango olukoso ayanran ina ina loju ina lenu akata yeri yeri arabambi oko oya eni sango tojue wole kii boba koso

Iba ogun lakaye osin imole olomi nile feje we olaso nile fi mokimo bora ogun waa ogun woo ogun alara nii jaaja ogun ajero ni memu ogun gbenagbena esun isu nii je

This are the only two gods that I know of that one should be scared of if one swears to an oath to be faithful to one's wife.
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Mynd44: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2013
Xynerise is already scared
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by xynerise: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2013
Mynd_44: Xynerise is already scared
Ya, am scared K2039 is going bananas grin
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by k2039: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise:
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Godson201333(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2013
cupid4ig: pls guy what is ur intake about this sun girl. the picture of girls they publish on their daily papers and what will u do if u see ur gf or sister in it. pls i need ur sincere opinions. thanks sad smiley

why dont you tell us whats happening?did your girl made the SUN Newspaper front page? undecided
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Mynd44: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise:
That'd make you a moneytongue

stop derailing grin
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Godson201333(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=Mynd_44][/quote]

what do you expect?They paid being on that newspaper page,so they gotta drop their contacts so as to get clients lol grin grin
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by xynerise: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
That'd make you a moneytongue

stop derailing grin
grin. Says the king of derailing
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2013
One particular sun girl was my neighbour. The biatch changed her name and dropped her email, when I confronted her. . . of course she denied! (N/B: I carry the newspaper show her and she still no gree grin)
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Forzap: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2013
I tink most of dem are aspirin models,infact it's now a competion,the sun gal of d year wil be d overall winner whose votes are d highest @ d end of d year,emergin frm d monthly winnerz.the star prize wil be a car!
Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Oohrhii(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
k2039:

Either Sango or Ogun.

Iba sango olukoso ayanran ina ina loju ina lenu akata yeri yeri arabambi oko oya eni sango tojue wole kii boba koso

Iba ogun lakaye osin imole olomi nile feje we olaso nile fi mokimo bora ogun waa ogun woo ogun alara nii jaaja ogun ajero ni memu ogun gbenagbena esun isu nii je

This are the only two gods that I can know of that one should be scared of if one swears to an oath to be faithful to one's wife.

Wow Oriki to complete!

Esu na nko! Lanroye...Esu laalu Ogiri oko,onile Orita, Ebora tin je latopa, Elekun sun'kun, lanroye n'sueje, Onimi n su'mi, laranroye n su'fun. kiss.... Esu mase mi.. omo elomi nio se.
! tongue

1 Like

Re: The Sun Newspaper Girl by Goldenboy007(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Voodoo tinzzzz........#picks race!!!# shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. / Why Some Toto Dey Carry Meat And Some Toto Dey Get Little Or No Meat ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.