Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? (14695 Views)

Eden Hazard Is An Average Player / Neymar VS Hazard / HULK Transfer To CHELSEA 90% Complete (2) (3) (4)

Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by FocusIQ: 1:32pm On May 28, 2012
Former United striker Louis Saha, also on Twitter, has claimed the starlet will play for the Champions League-winning Blues next season despite interest from elsewhere in England.

Hazard has been at the centre of a transfer tug-of-war between Chelsea, United and Manchester City recently, with the player himself admitting he had agreed terms with all three teams.

It had been thought he had narrowed his choice to two clubs, United and Chelsea, but it now seems the latter is in pole position.

Hazard finally confirmed he'd made his decision in a cryptic tweet earlier today, saying: 'Good afternoon guys. I made up my mind. See you later. Thanks.'

Last week the 21-year-old had told Belgian media he was still considering his options, but wanted to move to a club where he would play regularly.

‘I do not know when a decision will be made about my future club,' he said.

‘It will be between Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/900401-eden-hazard-set-for-chelsea-transfer-after-telling-twitter-hes-made-decision#ixzz1wAYvQ1bW

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Homar(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2012
Men you beat me to this topic . I wanted to post this thread . Well anyhow . Bleep hazard he made the wrong choice . Cause this is the downfall of chelsea
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by cashmentor(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2012
Homar: Men you beat me to this topic . I wanted to post this thread . Well anyhow . Bleep hazard he made the wrong choice . Cause this is the downfall of chelsea
and you are?..... T.B Joshua i guess?

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 28, 2012
Homar: Men you beat me to this topic . I wanted to post this thread . Well anyhow . Bleep hazard he made the wrong choice . Cause this is the downfall of chelsea

Olodo rabata
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by mikeywise(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2012
Are u not tired already? U made †ђξ same statement b4 Chelsea met Barca and Bayarn.when will all this hate stop?
I am sure Hazard has made †ђξ right choice,who says being a champion is not gud? My blood is still Blue.
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by franklampard082(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2012
The fella is yet to make up his mind jor. Anything you've heard is just a rumor. But I do hope and pray he comes to Chelsea. I just hope he is not overrated
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Abeyjide: 2:21pm On May 28, 2012
[quote author=Homar]Men you beat me to this topic . I wanted to post this thread . Well anyhow . Bleep hazard he made the wrong choice . Cause this is the downfall of chelsea[/quote

despite chelsea winin d cl,u guys ave not stop dis ur hatred issue.hop u wont get high blood pressure @ d end wen chelsea continue in der triump.
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by matoyeh(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2012
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by matoyeh(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2012
[quote author=Abeyjide][/quote] shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by mikeywise(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2012
franklampard082: The fella is yet to make up his mind jor. Anything you've heard is just a rumor. But I do hope and pray he comes to Chelsea. I just hope he is not overrated
Check dis site for confirmation http:///nv0Wc6dC
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 28, 2012
Welcome home, hazard. cool
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by ZUBY77(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2012
Good choice cos with Nani and Young, i dont know where he fits in the united squad
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by 190: 2:25pm On May 28, 2012
Just tell me why chelsea don't wanna sign me 190

I a splendid and excellent box 2 box striker

My estimated worth is a 100grand
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by valencia25(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2012
I don't agree with you bro, If the News is True then we should all be scared of their attacking option next season cos they'll have 3 Creative players that can change game among them.

Less i forget, they already sealed Marco Marin from Werder Bremen, Now Eden Hazard (If it's True) and Juan Mata.

It makes HAZARD-MARIN-MATA behind Torres with Mikel Sitting Dip and Ramires roaming....

You go Fear na! This's Coming from a Die Hard #Manutd_Fan
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by valencia25(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2012
190: Just tell me why chelsea don't wanna sign me 190

I a splendid and excellent box 2 box striker

My estimated worth is a 100grand

and ur Jersey Number will be "190"

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Abeyjide: 2:30pm On May 28, 2012

despite chelsea winin d cl,u guys ave not stop dis ur
hatred issue.hop u wont get high blood pressure @ d end wen chelsea continue in der triump.
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Reference(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2012
And what bout Arsenal. Forever waiting for the scraps that fall from the master's table.

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Ezira: 2:39pm On May 28, 2012
So happy he finally lands in Chelsea. See link http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/3132296

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by johnstar(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2012
Dis is totally rumors, fake news he hasn't said anytn bro, he only said he has made is decision, check is tweet nd confirm, @edenhazard10 undecided undecided
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by ayonuga(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2012
valencia25:
I don't agree with you bro, If the News is True then we should all be scared of their attacking option next season cos they'll have 3 Creative players that can change game among them.

Less i forget, they already sealed Marco Marin from Werder Bremen, Now Eden Hazard (If it's True) and Juan Mata.

It makes HAZARD-MARIN-MATA behind Torres with Mikel Sitting Dip and Ramires roaming....

You go Fear na! This's Coming from a Die Hard #Manutd_Fan

Amazing...made the right choice joining the True Pride of London. Welcome to the Bridge.
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by 1025: 2:46pm On May 28, 2012
Men you beat me to this topic . I wanted to post this thread . Well anyhow . bleep hazard he made the wrong choice . Cause this is the downfall of chelsea

@homar,
pls if u wanted the correct spelling of ur name as it concerns the american truck, it hummer. again, u better go and commit suicide because chelsea has refused to fall. ur types are in various villages doing what they know how to do best - poisoning ppl and making sure others don't progress. u are an evil man.

@topic,
who no like better thing? hazard, pls come because we are red hot. we are expecting soon the arrival of hulk the brazilian version of tevez. we are in for greater things. i will not be surprise if chelsea goes ahead in winning euro 2012 and world cup 2014.
my greatest joy goes to the one and only mikel-the chelsea pivot. the man calling the shots at the middle of the park.
one love!
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by ayonuga(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2012
johnstar: Dis is totally rumors, fake news he hasn't said anytn bro, he only said he has made is decision, check is tweet nd confirm, @edenhazard10 undecided undecided

Its just speculation for now. But I think he has a better chance of getting 1st team shirt @ the Bridge. Especially if the likes of Kalou and Malouda leave, which is most likely gonna be the case.
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by FocusIQ: 2:55pm On May 28, 2012
@Homar, it beats me that a lot of Chelsea critics have not changed their minds after their recent successes. Well, Eden made the right choice. in Chelsea, he will have more playing time and he already has a begging chance to lift the European Super Cup and the Club World Cup this season. Moreover, in the interest of Belgium, he will gel with Belgian team-mates in Chelsea such as Cortouis, Lukaku and De Bryune. But i wouldnt pretend his decision doesnt have a negative effect--->Chelsea midfield will loose its physicality, especially with the arrival of Marin, and the combo of Mata.

Lets slug it out on http://fanrave..com lets tweet @ejemtweets. it would enable me to have the chance to say 'I TOLD YOU SO'
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by johnstar(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2012
@homma, bomb dey ya head, werin dey worry u self undecided undecided, u jst dey vx say chelsea 1 sign hazard, nonsense u
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by valencia25(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2012
Falcao still coming...
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by johnstar(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2012
@ valencia, dnt be scared yet undecided, less i 4gt we r stil gonna sign incredible hulk 4rm porto 2 replace kalou, nd falcao 2 replace didier drsadgba. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Domaro: 3:10pm On May 28, 2012
Anu ofia, false prophate, pathetic man U rate, regrating lost of Harzard Bid. For ur info, it will be harzadious for u, beware

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 28, 2012
Beware of fake news hazard hasnt md his choice known 2 anybody.saha just tweeted oo
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 28, 2012
1025:

@homar,
pls if u wanted the correct spelling of ur name as it concerns the american truck, it hummer. again, u better go and commit suicide because chelsea has refused to fall. ur types are in various villages doing what they know how to do best - poisoning ppl and making sure others don't progress. u are an evil man.

@topic,
who no like better thing? hazard, pls come because we are red hot. we are expecting soon the arrival of hulk the brazilian version of tevez. we are in for greater things. i will not be surprise if chelsea goes ahead in winning euro 2012 and world cup 2014.
my greatest joy goes to the one and only mikel-the chelsea pivot. the man calling the shots at the middle of the park.
one love!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by 1025: 3:21pm On May 28, 2012
Beware of fake news hazard hasnt md his choice known 2 anybody.saha just tweeted oo

@chiover,
all destinations head to standford bridge now. every reasonable players wants to be where trophies meet with money. if na u be hazard, u go leave this wedding come dey go burial?
see our list, bosingwa, kalou and drogba out, van dar weil, hulk and hazard in. how u see am?
pls do not be angry because opportunities still dey for u to join the moving train.
we are going higher every day.
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by DidiLove1: 3:23pm On May 28, 2012
Domaro: Anu ofia, false prophate, pathetic man U rate, regrating lost of Harzard Bid. For ur info, it will be harzadious for u, beware

And you call this crap you just wrote English?
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by mikolo08(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2012
aguiyi:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin Are you alive chelsea winning the World Cup shocked

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 21st April 2012 / Westbrom Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 21st November 2015 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023