Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify (2783 Views)

Single Female Woman check in here / Student Releases His Girlfriend's Private Photos For Cheating On Him / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by lifestyle1(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2012
A confirmed weirdo Nigerians still go online to comprehend the nature of his illness, probably after looking around and seeing his fellow celebs getting married, has decided to do his own hunting and he has come up with the requirements. Check it out:

You maybe be the lucky one! grin

1.“She has just got to have a flat tummy.” (don't be discouraged read on).grin

2.“She has just got to have long legs.”

3.“She has just got to have a slim figure.”

4.“I need a woman who will like me for who I am: a weirdo.”

5.“I need a woman who will not try to change me because she will never succeed.”

6.“She must be neat.”

7.“She must be the type that wears clean underwear.”

8. “She must be ready to wear high-heeled shoes all the time like me.”

9.“The woman I will say, “Yes I do” to must not be afraid to flaunt her sexuality.”

10.“I mean, if a man doesn’t look at my lady, there is something wrong somewhere.”

11.“So, she must be a head turner.”

12. ‘’She must be able to cook because I like good food’’.

13. “Importantly, the lady that I will give the wedding ring should have a wild streak because I wake up every morning with a loud shout.”

14. “I expect my ideal woman to do the same.”

15. ‘’I like my woman to have a reading habit.”

16. “She must be in love with books.”

17. “She should be able to talk because I am a chatterbox.”

18. “She must…”

19.“I expect…”

20.“I need…

21.“I demand…”

After checking out all these there should definitely be someone interested...

Are you the one ? grin

http://talkofnaija.com/News/newsdetailsone.aspx?NewsId=F4AB019A-FEA8-4247-BAE3-1EA55A1D9270

Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by PrettyCindy(f): 10:01pm On May 29, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Load of crap. Such weirdo!
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by luckgames(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2012
life_style: A confirmed weirdo Nigerians still go online to comprehend the nature of his illness, probably after looking around and seeing his fellow celebs getting married, has decided to do his own hunting and he has come up with the requirements. Check it out:

5.“I need a woman who will not try to change me because she will never succeed.”

6.“She must be neat.”

9.“The woman I will say, “Yes I do” to must not be afraid to flaunt her sexuality.”

10.“I mean, if a man doesn’t look at my lady, there is something wrong somewhere.”

13. “Importantly, the lady that I will give the wedding ring should have a wild streak because I wake up every morning with a loud shout.”

18. “She must…”

19.“I expect…”

20.“I need…

21.“I demand…”

Are you the one ? grin

http://talkofnaija.com/News/newsdetailsone.aspx?NewsId=F4AB019A-FEA8-4247-BAE3-1EA55A1D9270

He want a salve
Or Follow, follow
Tell the dude to go F himself
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Mynd44: 10:23pm On May 29, 2012
luckgames:

He want a salve
Or Follow, follow
Tell the dude to go F himself
More like he should marry himself

1 Like

Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 29, 2012
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Godmother(f): 10:43pm On May 29, 2012
Denrele has a list od desirable qualities?! #faints#
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by freecocoa(f): 10:44pm On May 29, 2012
I think he means the man he'll marry and not "woman"

OP make the correction(s) please.
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Goldieluks: 10:52pm On May 29, 2012
life_style: A confirmed weirdo Nigerians still go online to comprehend the nature of his illness, probably after looking around and seeing his fellow celebs getting married, has decided to do his own hunting and he has come up with the requirements. Check it out:

6.“She must be neat.”

18. “She must…”

19.“I expect…”

20.“I need…

21.“I demand…”

Are you the one ? grin

Bitcch denrele go fucck a man for all we care!!! ~~excuse my french~~
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by bekay911(f): 11:17pm On May 29, 2012
tot he was involved with area fada. abi area fada don old for am grin grin grin
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Mynd44: 3:23am On May 30, 2012
bekay911: tot he was involved with area fada. abi area fada don old for am grin grin grin
Maybe nah area fada im dey tell ke the guy for leave am as e too young for am
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Nobody: 3:26am On May 30, 2012
Who's the faggottt? 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Irritating. . Gross
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Nobody: 3:46am On May 30, 2012
REALITY101: Who's the faggottt? 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Irritating. . Gross

undecided undecided

What's with the slurs? angry
Don't be dissing Mr.Cork like that!
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Nobody: 3:47am On May 30, 2012
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Nobody: 3:49am On May 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided undecided

Lmfbo
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Nobody: 3:53am On May 30, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Mynd44: 4:02am On May 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided undecided

You badt
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Nobody: 8:59am On May 30, 2012
Bro check well. I think is qualities he needs in a man
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by richy5(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2012
[size=16pt]Datz my man[/size]
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by lifestyle1(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2012
joeydozzy: Bro check well. I think is qualities he needs in a man

Do you wanna apply ? grin
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by pussiedick: 5:03pm On May 30, 2012
Lady gaga should be his dream girl, insane slowpoke...
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by ndahbros1: 5:28pm On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:

AntiGayness and Homophobia is not Cool

~~Anti-Bogotry~~

...lol That niqqah is a Fhagg tho Im juss Sayin...

...Its ok..Gay people are cool.

The fact that u r gay does not mean u must try to flaunt it here on NL. Y not apply to marry d f.a.g.g.o.t?
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 30, 2012
life_style:

Do you wanna apply ? grin

Bros I no dey him spec.
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by SAFO(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2012
Is he like the naija version of Rupaul?
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by cindyrella(f): 7:48pm On May 30, 2012
All these qualities I am sure he will find in a man.
Re: Denrele Releases His 21 Qualitative Requirements In A Woman.- Check If U Qualify by lifestyle1(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2012
cindyrella: All these qualities I am sure he will find in a man.

are you giving up ? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbian And Gay Marriage Both Sides Of The Issue / Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? / Meet The Teacher That Seduced Her Student With Hot Facebook Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.