Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help (1518 Views)

20 Naira Daily Unlimited Free Browsing On MTN With Simpleserver And Autoproxy / Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by Danapache(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2007
I ve helped enough and need to take time off,u that cal me that your are now browsing free good luck,and 4 few whom i sent d setting who are not browsing yet,be on d look out,my email is Lt_apache@yahoo.com
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by Emeka72(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2007
please I will need WAP settings to browse free and I use SAGEM myX5-2v
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by zankey(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
A big thank you to Danapache, I text him and he did sent the configuration, though my phone is not browsing yet but thank you assisting me.
Am just wondering why is not working everything seem ok expect for configuration under setting/connection settings/configurations. Is showing no configurations. Maybe I should still call you.

Thanks Man.
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by zankey(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
A big thank you to Danapache, I text him and he did sent the configuration, though my phone is not browsing yet but thank you 4 assisting me.
Am just wondering why is not working everything seem ok expect for configuration under setting/connection settings/configurations. Is showing no configurations. Maybe I should call you I believe you can help.

Thanks Man.
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by nelcliff(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Danapache, please won't it work with sony ericsson p800 phone?
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by zankey(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2007
A big thank you to Danapache, I text him and he did sent the configuration, though my phone is not browsing yet but thank you 4 assisting me.
Am just wondering why is not working everything seem ok expect for configuration under setting/connection settings/configurations. Is showing no configurations. Maybe I should call you I believe you can help.

Thanks Man.
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by honsule(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2007
@zankey.Don't be ignorant ok.There is a big difference between celtel settings and activation.You can't browse simply because your sim is not ACTIVATED.
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by kulex2k1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ honsule
u see wat i mean most of dis guys r just so annoying. Dats y i hate posting on anything dat has celtel browsin in it.
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by Danapache(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2007
U must tell me if u ve been browsing b4 wit d line or not so dat u i can also activate ur line first,just cal me and in five minute u are browsing 4 free.
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by Emeka72(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2007
Good day Danapache, pls my own case is that My line is browsing but not free but I need to browse for free
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by honsule(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2007
@Denapache.Stories!! Even celtel can't activate your line for now.Stop telling lies okay.Some of us know better.
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by Emeka72(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2007
I feel Danapache is lying because I know celtel is not activating lines for now, it is only those who had earlier activated lines that can browse but no longer free which I can't bear and if He is actually browsing free he has to prove it and I wonder why you want people to call or text to your number, My advice to yhose who have earlier activated lines is 2 b careful about that or in case u are sincere I will still need the assistance because I need to enjoy unlimited browsing.
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by Emeka72(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2007
pls if any of you guys have found help on that just post it here that you have now been assisted 2 be browsing 4 free but do not post the procedure so dat we can now be rest assured that He can assist .
Many are on celtel network and only a few will browse with it at all
Only 3% of that few will now be able to browse for free
I am wishing to be among the phone gurus on Nairaland that will be able 2 browse for free no matter d condition and no matter d level of security on the GPRS
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by dragnet: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2007
, be c0nsiderate
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by Trevelyan(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ honsule
danapache sent me d settings so it soundz like you are not 2 gullible enough by bin eccentric, so i bet ur reasoning is obviously superficial n rather idiosyncratic if we come 2 luk at it.
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by dragnet: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
.there'z a white line between settingz & activatn
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by kulex2k1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2007
@Honsule and whoever
I think its time we stopped posting anything on this free celtel browsing thingy or else, me no want make qanybody pour sand for some of us garri o! know what i mean. maybe until when there is really anything new.
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by Emeka72(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2007
I am still hoping to browse free with my celtel line may be I should try changing some parameters but dat would be a hard guesswork
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by sniperwolf(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2007
Why not drop the info instead of receiving mails that you will not reply
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by Emeka72(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2007
pls is it there yet any chances of browsing free with celtel's WAP
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by kkkossy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2007
honsule if u av the activation settings 4 celtel pls send to kkkossy4life@yahoo.com also my mig33 username is kkkossy,pls add me 2 ur contacts,i will need us too
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by honsule(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2007
@kkk.Your id dey scare guys o!Hope it is not a confraternity id.Am just joking.I will add you.
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by kkkossy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2007
hey,honsule!wonder y ur not always online despite the fact that u are browsing 4 free.guess i go jam u i day!
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by Wysiwyg: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2007
@kkkossy,

Stop wondering why you've not been seeing honsule online, honsule has been banned from nairaland!!!
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by worldbest(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2007
@Kulex2k1

na me kennedy.Bros see o.This celtel guys don Disconnect me.Wetin i go do now??!!
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by dedarkman(m): 12:13am On Dec 17, 2007
help me out on my ce;tel please
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by skipo87(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2007
deleted
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by topeteadr(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2007
Welcome back hons.
Re: Celtel Free Browsing,if You Need Help by werlay(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2007
hey guys dont let anybody lie to you that he can activate celtel free browsing As a matter of fact even the celtel staffs cant activate sims from there pc. i knw this cos my bro works there.the only lines that can be activated is the postpaid lines . so dont be decived.
if you do have a post paid line i could help you talk to my bro.NOTE only post paid

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Or Nokla ? / Help On Samsung Galaxy S2 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.