Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,035 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:50 AM

MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave (2797 Views)

We Didn't Do Anything Wrong Nokia CEO Cries Out / Short Code Service On MTN, Vmobile, Glo And Mtel / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by Seun(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2007
Acting Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Mtel, Ladi Williams, announced today that with the loyalty package, subscribers can now make unlimited free calls and send free text message within the Mtel network in a rebound move by the company and as “a way of giving back to its customers for their undiluted passion for the Mtel brand”, in a statement to Technology Times.
http://www.technologytimesng.com/post/mtel-moves-to-regain-lost-market--offers-free-calls--text-messaging

Unlimited phone calls and text will definitely make their unreliable network more reliable. What a brilliant idea!
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by honsule(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2007
My mtel is still very active.But i doubt if their gprs is still functioning.Here i go again calling their customer care.(170) it is one pick,no delay.How come celtel and mtel mode of checking account balance is the same?*123# who is copying who?Federal govt set to review the sale of mtel.
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by dragnet: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2007
Nice tactics bt it'd take a miracle 2 make m start using my m-tel line fully
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by tobs(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2008
m-tel go try o,b4 them see enough customer.i advise them to make sure they av network in every part of naija b4 they full start operation.with out dat,them go suffer.unless they do free callz or free browsing.
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by honsule(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2008
@tobs.Mtel is doing free call.But one thing that still baffles me is that:for up to one good month now,no celtel network in university of Ibadan.I can't just believe it.
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by tobs(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2008
@honsule,wow.1month?celtel dey craze o.from wat time do mtel do there free callz?but dat mtel simpack no dey.i don find am tire.na only MTN,GLO and CELTEL dey.
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by phishaman(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2008
mtel rolled out again with free gprs, but it think they've moved it up to 10kobo/kb. i saw one guy using mtel gprs in abuja and the speed was killa. im going to get one and test it out.
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by honsule(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2008
@tobs.Their free call is 24/7 mtel to mtel.I even try one of my guy number that works in their main office in Abuja in the day time .after the call,i check my account balance it was still intact.Didn't you see my posting on free mtel call?I even have their gprs manual configuration.Their sim is in Ibadan.But i bought mine in Jos for #250
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by dragnet: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2008
honsule, activate me n0w .u g0t my mtel numberwink
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by honsule(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2008
@dragnet.You have started.Maybe i will give you one of my guy's number that work in mtel office in Abuja for him to activate it for you.check your mail for his number.
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by phishaman(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2008
abeg hook me up too, been tryin to get them to activate me since, phishaman@gmail.com,
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by honsule(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2008
@Phishaman.Check your mail
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by dragnet: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2008
honsule, all correct hons cheesy
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by phishaman(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2008
thanx o, i'll call him tomorrow, lets see what mtel has to offer
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by umar2: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2008
Oga Hunsule it me again. I beg i no go mind the MTEL GPRS Setting or the guy number in MTEL Office in Abuja and yours. I am always BZ that is y i hadly anwser thread. My mail is x_has01@yahoo.com
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by OCTAVO: 12:32pm On May 22, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by seunlayi(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2013
grave indeed
Re: MTEL Nigeria Cries Out From The Grave by Alexanda07(m): 6:40am On May 23, 2013
Hmmmm...Na wa ooo. Just watching closely and seeing that this thread is about the ADMINISTRATORS...Honsule, dragnet and even Seun..smh... undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Letest:how To Check Your Subscription Balance On All Network In Nigeria / Can You Buy The New Samsung Galaxy Note 7 For N422,000 / I Need A Phone Of 30k To 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.